PDA

View Full Version : The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

ram29jackson
11-25-2014, 04:18 PM
That makes no sense. I picked the Giants to lose in my Survival pool two weeks in a row and was correct.

oh sure, cherry pick that one thingy. I'm talking about your over all history of bad betting.Go ahead,pick against them again.
I would advise you not to.

JBHuskers
11-25-2014, 04:25 PM
oh sure, cherry pick that one thingy. I'm talking about your over all history of bad betting.Go ahead,pick against them again.

You're clearly not paying attention. It's a pool that Eric and I are in. I'm not placing bets on five games a week :D

SmoothPancakes
11-25-2014, 04:45 PM
um...LOL..excuse me but

the tie breaker quote above is from ESPN

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/2ny_zps748b5d78.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/2ny_zps748b5d78.png.html)
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/1ny_zpsdcf739ce.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/1ny_zpsdcf739ce.png.html)

theres plenty of games that do nothing but interchange who wins the South...but theres some combination I must be missing for cards to be out....? LOL the internet can be fun !
Just trying to recreate some absurd combination of wins and losses just based on those two photos, and being unable to, proves that the Giants are done. The only way is for some utterly impossible combination of wins and losses that has to happen EXACTLY in each of the next 5 weeks for them to have any hope. Keep dreaming sock lover.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
11-25-2014, 04:47 PM
You're clearly not paying attention. It's a pool that Eric and I are in. I'm not placing bets on five games a week :D

ok,good for you then :) I didn't necessarily think you did. I just mean bad picks in general. I'm referring to your lines thread n stuff

in any case, don't pick Jags

ram29jackson
11-25-2014, 04:56 PM
Just trying to recreate some absurd combination of wins and losses just based on those two photos, and being unable to, proves that the Giants are done. The only way is for some utterly impossible combination of wins and losses that has to happen EXACTLY in each of the next 5 weeks for them to have any hope. Keep dreaming sock lover.

oh,..but the Bills really can go to 4 SBs in a row and lose them,right ?
last year was 'why not us?" this year its " the improbable is not impossible"

any time something out of the ordinary does happen you look at the shiny NFL marble rolling past and just shrug and say "anything can happen" (("parity")), because the NFL told me it could. You make an excuse for all the weird fantastic crap but try to then say something cant happen ? make up your mind.
you said theres no way and I just showed you it can. Now its " LOL theres no way that happens"... it could and that's all the NFL needs to reel you in.

souljahbill
11-25-2014, 05:09 PM
oh,..but the Bills really can go to 4 SBs in a row and lose them,right ?
last year was 'why not us?" this year its " the improbable is not impossible"

Why do you keep bringing up the Bills? That was 20 years ago. The league doesn't even have the same rules as they do now.

JBHuskers
11-25-2014, 05:15 PM
Why do you keep bringing up the Bills? That was 20 years ago. The league doesn't even have the same rules as they do now.
Because he's losing every other leg to stand on.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

CLW
11-25-2014, 06:33 PM
So will the Rams now win the Super Bowl to calm the animals in Ferguson? Inquiring minds would like to know.....

SmoothPancakes
11-25-2014, 06:38 PM
So will the Rams now win the Super Bowl to calm the animals in Ferguson? Inquiring minds would like to know.....
Nah, it'll be the Chiefs, since, you know, Kansas City and St. Louis are practically on top of each other.

psusnoop
11-26-2014, 08:59 PM
I love how the NFL has that NFC South playing out. I bet they are shooting for a 7-9 or better yet 6-10 winner.

Then you can twist that around some too as to why they want that to happen so they can eliminate division winners locking a playoff spot. Or better yet reducing the teams to get away from the 4 current divisions so this doesn't happen again.

SmoothPancakes
11-27-2014, 02:46 PM
Detroit ALSO beat the Giants head to head and is guaranteed to get at least one more win, so they'll reach 8 wins and have the tiebreaker over the Giants.

#TrustTheScript

guaranteed ? really ?

Yes, guaranteed. Detroit just beat Chicago 34-17. Detroit is now 8-4. You were saying? :D

#TrustTheScript

steelerfan
11-27-2014, 03:28 PM
The Giants are STILL a LOCK. ram said so.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
11-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Yes, guaranteed. Detroit just beat Chicago 34-17. Detroit is now 8-4. You were saying? :D

#TrustTheScript

yes, it appears my scenario will not play out. Does this mean games aren't staged? No it does not.

that said, who knows ? there may be some bizarre occurrence of a tie or two that changes the whole thing.

Strahan's 'improbable is not impossible' has to apply to something absurd that will happen.

SmoothPancakes
11-27-2014, 04:23 PM
Well would you look at that! Giants are OFFICIALLY eliminated!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

SmoothPancakes
11-27-2014, 04:28 PM
yes, it appears my scenario will not play out. Does this mean games aren't staged? No it does not.

that said, who knows ? there may be some bizarre occurrence of a tie or two that changes the whole thing.

Strahan's 'improbable is not impossible' has to apply to something absurd that will happen.

:D :D :D

There you go again. Continuously say over and over every week that THIS is going to happen and THAT is going to happen, and THESE will happen, and when NONE of them happen, oh, well "of course it doesn't disprove anything I've said, I'm still right, the NFL is staged".

It's like trying to have a conversation with a retarded circus clown. :bp:

But it's ok Ram, you can go ahead and "move the goalposts" and make some new claim that will "prove" that the NFL is scripted and that you're correct. You've already done it no less than a dozen different times this season, so it should come easy to you.]

#TrustTheScript

SmoothPancakes
11-27-2014, 07:15 PM
And as if the nail hadn't already been driven in the Giants' coffin, the Eagles rape the Cowboys to further bury the Giants in the ground. :nod:

steelerfan
11-28-2014, 01:24 AM
And as if the nail hadn't already been driven in the Giants' coffin, the Eagles rape the Cowboys to further bury the Giants in the ground. :nod:

The Giants are a LOCK. ram said so.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
11-28-2014, 03:39 AM
Cards can still miss the playoffs.

steelerfan
11-28-2014, 09:01 AM
The Giants are a LOCK. Ram said so.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
11-28-2014, 12:40 PM

and very possibly the Cardinals.

but the Eagles game is just another example of absurdity.A team with a distinct back up blowing out the Cowboys.

and in other news,another example of the perfectly absurd is the NFC south. oh suuuuure, it just so happens that 4 teams from the same division are having the worst year ever at the same time. But every lemming just reads the article that says all the teams are bad and turns to his buddy at the water cooler and chants the mantra "all the teams are bad,anything can happen" and questions nothing because the NFL football gods told him it could happen.

but what will happen is they are counterbalancing the absurdity. The Cards go 10-6 or 9-7 and still don't get in and a team wins a division at 7-9. So to appease the masses they add another playoff team, gain more money for an extra game and keep the ignorant masses drooling at the NFL bell.

looks like the Giants are out but it will still be the tie breaker bottleneck that destroys what people thought were expected outcomes,crushing their hope and they'll still come back for more punishment later
of course you don't think about this. You just think the NFL is real and worry about me being wrong about the Giants because its easier to focus on instead of actually thinking.

SmoothPancakes
11-28-2014, 01:31 PM
:bp:

souljahbill
11-28-2014, 01:54 PM
Laughing
My
Fucking
Ass
Off

Absolutely hilarious

psusnoop
11-28-2014, 06:16 PM
The Giants are a LOCK. Ram said so.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
11-28-2014, 09:30 PM
LOL like showing a poker hand

various scenarios that include no Card's
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/pss2_zps778c44d3.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/pss2_zps778c44d3.png.html)
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/pps_zpsa73535a4.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/pps_zpsa73535a4.png.html)
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/ps1_zpsa1a45914.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/ps1_zpsa1a45914.png.html)

souljahbill
11-28-2014, 09:40 PM
Dude, NO ONE thinks the Cardinals are going to win the Super Bowl. The city it's being played in is irrelevant. It's not like they'd have a better chance of the game were played anywhere else on Earth so I have no idea how them making the playoffs is such a big deal. They're good but they overachieved (or both San Fran and Seattle are underachieving). Arizona not winning the Super Bowl, in no way, proves the NFL is fixed.

SmoothPancakes
11-30-2014, 03:22 PM
:D

The Giants were going to magically going on a 5 game winning streak and have some absurd amount of preposterous specific wins and losses play out for them to get into the playoffs, yet they couldn't even beat the lowly Jaguars. Hell, what happened Thursday to cause the Giants to be eliminated before today doesn't even matter anymore. :D

souljahbill
11-30-2014, 03:32 PM
The League is trying to make the Mara's happy by giving them a Top-3 draft pick.

steelerfan
11-30-2014, 03:35 PM
ESPN - NFL: Jaguars rally from 21-point deficit, score 2 defensive TDs and hand Giants 7th straight loss, 25-24.

:ram?:

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
11-30-2014, 03:58 PM

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
11-30-2014, 04:55 PM
Dude, NO ONE thinks the Cardinals are going to win the Super Bowl. The city it's being played in is irrelevant. It's not like they'd have a better chance of the game were played anywhere else on Earth so I have no idea how them making the playoffs is such a big deal. They're good but they overachieved (or both San Fran and Seattle are underachieving). Arizona not winning the Super Bowl, in no way, proves the NFL is fixed.

you miss the point entirely of course trying to move the goalposts so you don't hurt your head thinking. This is about a host city never making it to a playoff or a super bowl or winning a SB by design. You are ignoring that they are giving people hope that it could happen by bringing the drama to as close as possible as they can.

the fact is you thought it could happen and still think they can make the playoffs but there is plenty of angles that can get in the way. That wouldn't happen naturally in such a dramatic fashion.
the Cards could win today and still not make the playoffs at 10-6. Or they could lose and still win one more game and get in at 9-7...not only get in but depending on the other teams and games in their division..they either don't get in or get a 2 seed possibly.
the point is the NFL makes sure drama is created and hope is sustained to keep people interested till the last game of the last week. If they let it play out naturally,odds are it would be decided 2 weeks before for the most part.
its by design that the Cards are still alive to break the created to curse,to keep people guessing and hoping. But the fact is I am the only one here through the entire process who said it will not happen.

Cognitive dissonance....

ram29jackson
11-30-2014, 05:01 PM
ESPN - NFL: Jaguars rally from 21-point deficit, score 2 defensive TDs and hand Giants 7th straight loss, 25-24.

I #TrustTheScript

LOL and? so ?

it was decided last week they were out so it doesn't matter in the season context. Its a throw away game for the league now.
LOL you post that score but don't question the ridiculous outcome and the fact that the majority of bets went the Giants way so the league benefits greatly making a fool of everyone again by design.

LOL at you thinking you somehow proved something negative towards me by posting that. That game proves my claim even more.

SmoothPancakes
11-30-2014, 05:04 PM
LOL at you thinking you somehow proved something negative towards me by posting that. That game proves my claim even more.

souljahbill
11-30-2014, 05:50 PM
you miss the point entirely of course trying to move the goalposts so you don't hurt your head thinking. This is about a host city never making it to a playoff or a super bowl or winning a SB by design. You are ignoring that they are giving people hope that it could happen by bringing the drama to as close as possible as they can.

the fact is you thought it could happen and still think they can make the playoffs but there is plenty of angles that can get in the way. That wouldn't happen naturally in such a dramatic fashion.
the Cards could win today and still not make the playoffs at 10-6. Or they could lose and still win one more game and get in at 9-7...not only get in but depending on the other teams and games in their division..they either don't get in or get a 2 seed possibly.
the point is the NFL makes sure drama is created and hope is sustained to keep people interested till the last game of the last week. If they let it play out naturally,odds are it would be decided 2 weeks before for the most part.
its by design that the Cards are still alive to break the created to curse,to keep people guessing and hoping. But the fact is I am the only one here through the entire process who said it will not happen.

Cognitive dissonance....

Wait.........I'M moving the goalposts?

What the fuck?

The FACT is, NO ONE thought Arizona was making the Super Bowl before the season. They were considered the 3rd best team in their own division so them going to the Super Bowl was a long shot, at best and once Carson Palmer went down WITH A REAL FUCKING INJURY, their season was done. Them not going doesn't suddenly prove the NFL is fixed. By your logic, the lottery is fixed too anytime someone doesn't win.

ram29jackson
11-30-2014, 07:07 PM
LOL now its set up. The Cardinals can win one more game and still not make the playoffs. They are making sure it all comes down to the last game of the season. They could beat the Rams or KC and still not get in.

but yeah, all that drama just came about so randomly and unexpected for the drooling football fans,right ?

they could lose all their games till last week of season and then it will come down to last 2 minutes of last game against SF and they will lose. And you will all cry that it wasn't planned

steelerfan
11-30-2014, 07:13 PM
LOL and? so ?

it was decided last week they were out so it doesn't matter in the season context. Its a throw away game for the league now.
LOL you post that score but don't question the ridiculous outcome and the fact that the majority of bets went the Giants way so the league benefits greatly making a fool of everyone again by design.

For the 500th time, when you learn a little about vigorish, you can discuss gambling. Until then, trust me, you sound like a fool.

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
11-30-2014, 07:14 PM

Absolutely. He's a goddamn fool.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
11-30-2014, 09:39 PM

Absolutely. He's a goddamn fool.

I #TrustTheScript

the both of you are proving to be. LOL at saying I'm backpedaling. Lets see.. I have explained quite thoroughly that my picks prove nothing as far as manipulation is concerned. But the fact is I have said since day 1 that the cards wont get in and Denver will and so far that is exactly what is happening.
I'm happy the Giants aren't getting in because that keeps the original scenario intact. I'm sorry that you have no counter other than insults but that's the common American man for you. Doesn't mind being mislead and is proud of it.

how the hell is explaining to you that they will bring it down to the last two minutes of the game against Niners backpedaling ?

what ever ? as each week passes you will have less and less you can defend yourself with. Not like you've had anything but childish responses in the first place. But as long as Denver wins, Smooth will be a happy camper.

ram29jackson
11-30-2014, 09:42 PM
what poor Cards fans are saying with no clue as to the reality.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/cards123_zps80050b3c.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/cards123_zps80050b3c.png.html)
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/card124_zps4e812d10.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/card124_zps4e812d10.png.html)
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/cards125_zpsbb31665f.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/cards125_zpsbb31665f.png.html)

souljahbill
11-30-2014, 09:45 PM
what poor Cards fans are saying with no clue as to the reality.

Pot......meet kettle

ram29jackson
11-30-2014, 10:58 PM
oh..and whats that I hear happening in Cleveland ?

Even though its in a loss..its still similar to when Favre came in for Majkowski. Johnny may be starting next week.

either way, Cleveland is getting in the playoffs. They are talking about him on the NFL network and proudly doing his little money hand gesture. The new version of Tebowing this year ?

souljahbill
11-30-2014, 11:05 PM

Even though its in a loss..its still similar to when Favre came in for Majkowski. Johnny may be starting next week.

either way, Cleveland is getting in the playoffs. They are talking about him on the NFL network and proudly doing his little money hand gesture. The new version of Tebowing this year ?

#BrownsOutOfContentionNow
#RamKissOfDeath
#TrustTheScripted

bdoughty
12-01-2014, 02:12 AM
#Lostinspace

JBHuskers
12-01-2014, 04:16 PM
I still want to hear how the Giants will make the playoffs when there is talk that Arizona who has 9 wins may not make the playoffs.

CLW
12-01-2014, 05:16 PM
I CANNOT believe that this thread is still going STRONG.

SmoothPancakes
12-01-2014, 06:48 PM
I CANNOT believe that this thread is still going STRONG.
It's the new Official comedy thread of TGT, replacing The Nothing Thread as the former Official comedy thread of TGT.

steelerfan
12-01-2014, 10:00 PM
It's the new Official comedy thread of TGT, replacing The Nothing Thread as the former Official comedy thread of TGT.

I HATE "Official" threads. :(

I #TrustTheScript

SmoothPancakes
12-01-2014, 10:27 PM
I HATE "Official" threads. :(

I #TrustTheScript
Do you officially hate "Official" threads?

ram29jackson
12-02-2014, 02:33 PM

ram29jackson
12-02-2014, 07:05 PM
It has to since every single play is carefully choreographed by teams in 2 different cities on a weekly basis. Study the film and use your logical brain.

#TrustTheScript

I hate to break this to you but its not remotely difficult to do.

souljahbill
12-02-2014, 07:12 PM
I hate to break this to you but its not remotely difficult to do.

I hate to break this to you but yes it is.

skipwondah33
12-03-2014, 09:46 AM
539624469606961152That was terrible, someone slid Miller a few $ on that one lol

steelerfan
12-03-2014, 11:40 AM

ESPN - NFL: Browns to keep Brian Hoyer as starting QB Sunday vs. Colts over rookie Johnny Manziel - source

I #TrustTheScript

psuexv
12-03-2014, 12:59 PM
ESPN - NFL: Browns to keep Brian Hoyer as starting QB Sunday vs. Colts over rookie Johnny Manziel - source

I #TrustTheScript

Damnit, you beat me to it...... http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000438196/article/brian-hoyer-starting-for-browns-on-sunday-vs-colts?campaign=Twitter_atn_rosenthal

http://www.hark.com/clips/gtrmykbnky-try-again-dumbass

ram29jackson
12-04-2014, 10:18 PM
are you really supposed to believe that slow white QB jogging to the end zone and getting a love tap by a DB ?

come on people

ram29jackson
12-05-2014, 12:33 PM
yep, the defender simply falls over

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/didnt-see-that-coming-11-gifs-5.gif?w=374&h=196

CLW
12-05-2014, 01:36 PM

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/didnt-see-that-coming-11-gifs-5.gif?w=374&h=196

Man even the NCAA/SEC is now in on the fix in the NFL. Who knew games in Auburn could be used to deceive people that the NFL is fixed.

JBHuskers
12-05-2014, 01:56 PM

http://www.3ammagazine.com/3am/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/fonzsharkjump-300x300.jpg

ram29jackson
12-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Man even the NCAA/SEC is now in on the fix in the NFL. Who knew games in Auburn could be used to deceive people that the NFL is fixed.

go look at the missed field goal return again. Go look at Colt McCoy's injury in the national championship game.
when Saban went to the Dolphins for a year, they were simply teaching him how the nfl does its business.
College has been corrupt much longer then even the pro's. Jameis Winston has never seen a class room.

the highest paid public employees in a majority of States is a college coach.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--xeKPpMFq--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ykdkqhstdm1ptubyuct2.jpg

souljahbill
12-05-2014, 02:22 PM
the highest paid public employees in a majority of States is a college coach.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--xeKPpMFq--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ykdkqhstdm1ptubyuct2.jpg

The first factual thing you've said in this entire thread.

JBHuskers
12-05-2014, 02:59 PM
It only took 809 posts.

SmoothPancakes
12-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Jameis Winston has never seen a class room.

I hope you have hard documented factual proof of this claim to back it up, and not just "because I (ram) said so". Show the transcripts, the class attendance sheets, etc, sockboy.

souljahbill
12-05-2014, 05:17 PM
I hope you have hard documented factual proof of this claim to back it up, and not just "because I (ram) said so". Show the transcripts, the class attendance sheets, etc, sockboy.

His fact quota has been met already.

ram29jackson
12-06-2014, 02:40 PM
this actually helps my viewpoint in so many ways LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8&feature=youtu.be

ram29jackson
12-06-2014, 02:44 PM
This was rumoured before the season. Harbaugh and the GM Baalke don't get along. Harbaugh wears out his welcome and this has nothing to do with the W-L record. Harbaugh's record has been fantastic through 4 years. It's all about personalities.

its all about fabricating a story so you believe why they suck next year while hosting a SB.

steelerfan
12-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Ram was right! Here come the Giants!

I #TrustTheScript

SmoothPancakes
12-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Ram was right! Here come the Giants!

I #TrustTheScript
See, he was right all along. He was just two months early. Giants going to the playoffs baby!!!

steelerfan
12-07-2014, 04:01 PM
See, he was right all along. He was just two months early. Giants going to the playoffs baby!!!

Everyone join the party!

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
12-07-2014, 04:34 PM
The first factual thing you've said in this entire thread.

its about the 20th or more but I realize it will take you some time to understand the reality of it all.

SmoothPancakes
12-07-2014, 07:29 PM
I thought you said the NFC was going to be a giant mess of teams fighting for wild cards? Right now, there are only 4 teams essentially fighting for an NFC wild card spot, 7 teams if you include those fighting for divisional titles (excluding the shitty NFC South). There are 12 teams in the AFC all fighting for divisional titles and/or wild card spots. Last I learned in math class, 12 is greater than 7. :easy:

ram29jackson
12-07-2014, 09:39 PM
I thought you said the NFC was going to be a giant mess of teams fighting for wild cards? Right now, there are only 4 teams essentially fighting for an NFC wild card spot, 7 teams if you include those fighting for divisional titles (excluding the shitty NFC South). There are 12 teams in the AFC all fighting for divisional titles and/or wild card spots. Last I learned in math class, 12 is greater than 7. :easy:

depending on dallas, SF can still get in and whether it amount to anything for two teams they can in fact all be 10-6 when its over.

You don't pay attention very well. I said if NY was getting in,the NFC as a whole would be a mess. Now,it will just be the NFC west that's a mess. Either way you are just being childish grabbing for pointless examples. I said before anyone that the Cards aren't making it no matter what their record. I also said that Denver wins no matter who goes.

you keep fighting for pointless examples without paying attention to how unrealistic the entire thing is and don't even question how they make sure so much will still be in jeopardy in week 17.

plus, you are saying that you think so much is in question about the AFC.IT doesn't matter who is still alive. It will be Denver and no one else. Who ever the NFC sends is just going to lose.

also, where did I say anything about number of teams and how it compared to the AFC number ? I didn't, I just said it would be a mess. The NFC west is a mathematical mess right now and will be as the Cards keep losing. But thanks for trying to act like you are proving something that has nothing to do with the over all premise. Who ever wins isn't the issue. Whether games are manipulated and scripted is the issue and I already know the correct answer.

the AFC has to be that close so the Bills and Browns get in.

skipwondah33
12-08-2014, 12:05 AM
That Mizzou-Bama game had a play I thought Ram would love

Not looking for the play but it was on Henry's TD run

souljahbill
12-08-2014, 02:37 AM
depending on dallas, SF can still get in and whether it amount to anything for two teams they can in fact all be 10-6 when its over.

You don't pay attention very well. I said if NY was getting in,the NFC as a whole would be a mess. Now,it will just be the NFC west that's a mess. Either way you are just being childish grabbing for pointless examples. I said before anyone that the Cards aren't making it no matter what their record. I also said that Denver wins no matter who goes.

you keep fighting for pointless examples without paying attention to how unrealistic the entire thing is and don't even question how they make sure so much will still be in jeopardy in week 17.

plus, you are saying that you think so much is in question about the AFC.IT doesn't matter who is still alive. It will be Denver and no one else. Who ever the NFC sends is just going to lose.

also, where did I say anything about number of teams and how it compared to the AFC number ? I didn't, I just said it would be a mess. The NFC west is a mathematical mess right now and will be as the Cards keep losing. But thanks for trying to act like you are proving something that has nothing to do with the over all premise. Who ever wins isn't the issue. Whether games are manipulated and scripted is the issue and I already know the correct answer.

1) The NFL has every week 17 game a divisional game intentionally to make every game matter.

2) Last time I checked, the Cardinals won yet again.

3) We also know the right answer as to whether or not games or fixed/scripted/manipulated.

4) The Broncos aren't getting past the Patriots.

5) Neither the Browns or Bills are getting in.

JBHuskers
12-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Do you see the Giants in here anywhere? :D

http://i.imgur.com/Z6fO58B.jpg

ram29jackson
12-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Do you see the Giants in here anywhere? :D

http://i.imgur.com/Z6fO58B.jpg

we already covered that. Besides,if the Giants had made it the Cards would have been able to and I overlooked that.

SmoothPancakes
12-08-2014, 05:18 PM
You've overlooked a LOT of things. And you've been overlooked by a lot of things. Like logic and common sense.

SmoothPancakes
12-09-2014, 04:59 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12004613/cam-newton-carolina-panthers-involved-car-accident

I must say, the NFL REALLY goes all out with these scripted storylines!

I #TrustTheScript

gschwendt
12-09-2014, 05:18 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12004613/cam-newton-carolina-panthers-involved-car-accident

I must say, the NFL REALLY goes all out with these scripted storylines!

I #TrustTheScript
Nah. Just had to use the same set as the moon landing... just put some rims and a body kit on one of the fake moon rovers, add some paved roads, some trees. Then add in some fake emergency personnel & journalists and you're all set. Hell, it was probably all done on a green screen these days.

SmoothPancakes
12-11-2014, 10:29 PM
How about those losing Cards? I guess someone in Arizona didn't get the script that they were supposed to continue losing every week.

SmoothPancakes
12-11-2014, 10:40 PM
The Cardinals are the first 11-win team this season. It's such a shame they still won't make the playoffs. :(

SmoothPancakes
12-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Wait, what? As long as ONLY Philadelphia and Dallas do not end in a tie, then the Cardinals will clinch a playoff spot? But that's impossible! The Cardinals aren't allowed to make the playoffs! Ram said so! NFL Network, you fools need to learn your scripts better, the Cardinals are not allowed to make the playoffs!

ram29jackson
12-11-2014, 10:50 PM
The Cardinals are the first 11-win team this season. It's such a shame they still won't make the playoffs. :(

of course you bypass the injury to the QB which insures nothing but losing in their first playoff game and the primary objective is still met.
the NFL knows how to bring the drama as always.

you bypass all these injuries (yes,they are fake) that no team should be getting wins with. You believe nothing but outrageous fantasy. And you think you are somehow proving me wrong.

SmoothPancakes
12-11-2014, 10:55 PM
of course you bypass the injury to the QB which insures nothing but losing in their first playoff game and the primary objective is still met.

you bypass all these injuries (yes,they are fake) that no team should be getting wins with. You believe nothing but outrageous fantasy. And you think you are somehow proving me wrong.
Like I said the other day, I am REALLY impressed at the lengths the NFL will go with the fake "injuries" all for the sake of a scripted storyline. Setting up that whole huge car accident involving Cam Newton, my god, the amount of logistics and scripting that must have gone into that!

souljahbill
12-12-2014, 05:16 AM

If you really believe these dude are faking injuries and having fake surgeries and having multiple concussions and are faking suicides because of CTE then you really are the biggest idiot on planet Earth.

You're also insulting me and every other athletic trainer out there. You're basically saying all the hours spent in the classroom or at practice or at games, missing time away from family and friends because of our long hours and constant travel is all imaginary bullshit as we're all just actors. To that, I say, "Fuck you and eat a dick."

bdoughty
12-12-2014, 07:37 AM
If you really believe these dude are faking injuries and having fake surgeries and having multiple concussions and are faking suicides because of CTE then you really are the biggest idiot on planet Earth.

You're also insulting me and every other athletic trainer out there. You're basically saying all the hours spent in the classroom or at practice or at games, missing time away from family and friends because of our long hours and constant travel is all imaginary bullshit as we're all just actors. To that, I say, "Fuck you and eat a dick."

Eat a Dick? Based on his drawings... You are a bit late to that party.

http://i.imgur.com/2xUGy6L.jpg

Just remember that you guys are arguing with the person who drew this. At least John Wayne Gacy stuck with drawing clowns.

psuexv
12-12-2014, 07:56 AM
And you think you are somehow proving me wrong.

Nope! You have said all along that the team where the Super Bowl is held doesn't even make the playoffs. You are WRONG!!!!!! Suck it up and take it like a man. Quit backpedaling when your "storyline" doesn't come true

JBHuskers
12-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Nope! You have said all along that the team where the Super Bowl is held doesn't even make the playoffs. You are WRONG!!!!!! Suck it up and take it like a man. Quit backpedaling when your "storyline" doesn't come true

steelerfan
12-12-2014, 10:19 AM
At least John Wayne Gacy stuck with drawing clowns.

I know a guy who has a painting that Gacy did, along with an accompanying letter he wrote from prison. That was quite interesting to see, for sure. The painting is of a snowy forest and the seven dwarfs are shown walking out of a cabin. The dude I know traded a human skull for the painting (don't ask, I didn't).

steelerfan
12-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Suck it up and take it like a man.

Music to ram's ears.

ram29jackson
12-12-2014, 12:28 PM
you of course you ignore the entire absurdity of the set up of the game.
the Rams have 2 shut out/ blowouts and then at home lose to a team full of back ups while neither team scores a TD.

yes,yes, I know..the shiny nfl marble rolled by you and you chanted the mantra "anything can happen)) happen)) happen))))"
You cant think for yourself and believe every outcome.

psuexv
12-12-2014, 01:15 PM
the Rams have 2 shut out/ blowouts and then at home lose to a team full of back ups while neither team scores a TD.

yes,yes, I know..the shiny nfl marble rolled by you and you chanted the mantra "anything can happen)) happen)) happen))))"

Always an excuse. "The Cards aren't making the playoffs" "The Cards will lose this game"........... "Well ok they won, but did you see the ridiculousness of the game?"

Ummmmm.... So the Rams who have a good Defense, have all year, play the two worst offenses in the NFL in the Raiders and Redskins and shut them but then turn around and play a team with a bunch of backups and pretty much shut that offense down too, but the game was ridiculous????? Nope sorry son, it's not. They just ran into a better defense than theirs last night.

steelerfan
12-12-2014, 01:38 PM

You should refer back to the Handicapping Lines thread before making a bigger ass of yourself with comments like this. If the result was so obvious, why did you tell Eric or was a mistake to pick the Cardinals, fool?

I #TrustTheScript

psuexv
12-12-2014, 01:43 PM
You should refer back to the Handicapping Lines thread before making a bigger ass of yourself with comments like this. If the result was so obvious, why did you tell Eric or was a mistake to pick the Cardinals, fool?

I #TrustTheScript

Yep! The Cards were supposed to be the ones that everyone thought were making the playoffs and I was wrong for picking them. That's the beauty of conspiracy theory, you're never wrong

steelerfan
12-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Yep! The Cards were supposed to be the ones that everyone thought were making the playoffs and I was wrong for picking them. That's the beauty of conspiracy theory, you're never wrong
Yep. You just "pull a ram" and switch your story to fit the actual outcome.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
12-13-2014, 01:43 PM
Nope.

This has nothing to do with conspiracy or "fixing" anything.

It has everything to do with the NFL pandering to public opinion AFTER they have egg on their face and it has to do with the NFL having a "do as I say, not as I do" mentality.

They tell fans "No More" while they themselves exploit women.

I #TrustTheScript

the NFL doesn't care about public opinion. They shape,mold and ignore it.

In their extensively researched book Pros and Cons: the Criminals Who Play in the NFL, authors Jeff Benedict and Don Yaeger chronicle just how rampant criminal activity is in the League. According to their research in 1998, one out of five (21%) of the players in the NFL have been charged with a serious crime. The crimes they detail go beyond the drinking and driving offenses we often hear reported. These crimes include rape, kidnapping, assault and battery, domestic violence, and homicide. Of course, there is a big difference between being charged and being convicted, but the fact that this many pro football players have such problems is alarming.

Even worse, these players are allowed to continue to play in the NFL. Some of these criminals are star players including: Cornelius Bennett (rape, sodomy – pled to a reduced charge), Corey Dillon (assault – convicted), Eric Moulds (domestic violence, assault – pled guilty), Jake Plummer (4 counts of sexual abuse – pled no contest), and Deion Sanders (battery – pled no contest). The list doesn’t include players like Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Cortez Kennedy, Warren Moon, John Randle, Andre Rison, Bruce Smith, Dana Stubblefield, and Rod Woodson, all of whom either had charges dropped, or were acquitted. Surprisingly, none of these cases involved drugs or drug possession

http://thefixisin.net/rapsheet.html

play with this database
http://www.utsandiego.com/nfl/arrests-database/

These are arrests and citations involving NFL players since 2000 that were more serious than speeding tickets. U-T San Diego reviewed hundreds of news reports and public records in compiling it. The list cannot be considered comprehensive in part because some incidents may not have been reported and some public records proved to be elusive. Increased media coverage of incidents also probably accounts for more incidents listed in recent years.

ram29jackson
12-13-2014, 02:03 PM
the Chiefs have 7 wins...without a single TD pass to a wide receiver in 13 games.

really? really? LOL

and blew out the Patriots...really?

souljahbill
12-13-2014, 05:06 PM
the Chiefs have 7 wins...without a single TD pass to a wide receiver in 13 games.

really? really? LOL

and blew out the Patriots...really?

KC is number 6 in rushing. No need to pass it if you can run it.

steelerfan
12-14-2014, 01:27 PM
ram's Savior, Johnny Bench, is proving he is shit and The Script doesn't exist.

That motherfucker is AWFUL.

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
12-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Johnny Bench, Johnny Clipboard, Johnny Backward Ball Cap, Johnny Backup, Johnny Nightclub, Johnny Autograph, Johnny DUI, Johnny Fight Club, Johnny Puff Puff Incomplete Pass.

Sorry, ram. Cleveland is NOT making the Playoffs and Manziel is NOT this year's Tim Teabag. WRONG AGAIN!

I #TrustTheScript

CLW
12-14-2014, 03:15 PM
FUCK Beckham, Jr. guy has single handily eliminated me from both of my semi-finals today. :smh:

souljahbill
12-14-2014, 03:23 PM
I'm not sure who needs to study the tape more, Manziel or Ram?

SmoothPancakes
12-14-2014, 06:45 PM
between now and week 8 something will happen to the Seahawks that gives SF a nice open door in the division and probably eliminates a wild card from that division. The Madden curse is always a nice excuse to start with.

You were saying?

Wrong again! :D

souljahbill
12-14-2014, 07:30 PM
LMAO!

steelerfan
12-14-2014, 08:56 PM
I'm not sure who needs to study the tape more, Manziel or Ram?
Definitely ram.

ram throws pick sixes every time he tries to pass his bullshit through his limp-dick predictions.

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
12-14-2014, 11:19 PM
And the Cardinals have clinched a playoff berth.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
12-17-2014, 08:51 PM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/football1_zps638cc635.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/football1_zps638cc635.png.html)

psuexv
12-17-2014, 09:16 PM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/football1_zps638cc635.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/football1_zps638cc635.png.html)

So?

steelerfan
12-17-2014, 11:28 PM
And?

I #TrustTheScript

SmoothPancakes
12-18-2014, 03:02 AM

Where are the New York Giants? Aren't they locks for the postseason?

souljahbill
12-18-2014, 05:44 AM
*whispers* The Saints are beating the Falcons on Sunday.

steelerfan
12-18-2014, 09:13 AM
Yeah, where are the Browns? And how the hell did the Cardinals and Seahawks get in there? Where are the 49ers?

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
12-18-2014, 09:18 AM

Yeah, where are the Browns? And how the hell did the Cardinals and Seahawks get in there? Where are the 49ers?

I #TrustTheScript
And another thing. Where the hell are the New York teams or St. Louis and Kansas City? Who is going to keep peace in those areas?

I #TrustTheScript

JBHuskers
12-18-2014, 11:00 AM
So was this Ram conceding that he's wrong?

CLW
12-18-2014, 01:12 PM
So was this Ram conceding that he's wrong?

No they (NFL) changed the script once they learned Ram was onto their scheme.

souljahbill
12-18-2014, 04:58 PM
LOL! Ram was spoiling the season so the NFL did a rewrite.

JBHuskers
12-19-2014, 12:57 PM
The script got changed due to a North Korean hack.

ram29jackson
12-20-2014, 02:10 PM
What I don't understand is, why does Ram think that the NFL creates the stories first THEN tries to make the games fit the stories. It's easier to play the game and THEN find the interesting stories. Everyone here who does a dynasty recap plays their games first and then comments/commentates/analyzes what's happening/will happen afterwards.

It makes no sense to put the cart in front of the horse.

LOL they do both. If something starts trending they'll bend to it. Example=Tebow. His jersey sales proved an excuse to pump him.

they can decide within the same week whether a team will win,lose or cover a game. The only thing that needs to change in the plays in the game is whether a guy/team catches or drops more balls.

skipwondah33
12-20-2014, 07:30 PM
I just watched the most pathetic display of tackling on the NFL level that I have ever seen

OK maybe not that bad but pretty awful looking. Reminds me a little of Steeler-Dolphin game last year

psuexv
12-21-2014, 08:43 AM
*Scratches head* "didn't someone say the Browns would make the playoffs this year?"

@TonyGrossi: #Chargers win officially eliminates #Browns from postseason 12th straight year. #100yearswar

SmoothPancakes
12-21-2014, 08:49 AM
*Scratches head* "didn't someone say the Browns would make the playoffs this year?"

@TonyGrossi: #Chargers win officially eliminates #Browns from postseason 12th straight year. #100yearswar
And the Giants, and the 49ers, and that the Cardinals and Seahawks wouldn't.

SmoothPancakes
12-21-2014, 08:52 AM
It's also funny, I thought the NFC was supposed to be this giant mess of 9-7 and 8-8 teams all fighting for wildcard slots. And yet, outside of the crappy South division and Philadelphia (who has almost no chance of making it in, only able to do so as the NFC East winner), all of the teams still fighting only have 3 or 4 losses and the NFC teams are almost all locked. Meanwhile, the AFC has been a clusterfuck all month long.

skipwondah33
12-21-2014, 10:08 AM
Well one of those wildcard teams in the NFC is going to have a rather terrible record but still get in..that helps.

Meanwhile a 10-5, 10-6 record is going to be a wildcard or not even make it in for the AFC playoffs possibly

On another note Eric Weddle should be ashamed of himself. The lack of tackling he displayed was awful

SmoothPancakes
12-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Johnny Douchebag leaves the Browns-Panthers game with an injury. What the hell NFL!? You trash Cleveland's season just to make savior Douchebag the starter, only to cut his legs out from under him the next week! What kind of dumbasses do you have writing this script? Ram?

steelerfan
12-21-2014, 03:46 PM
Johnny Douchebag leaves the Browns-Panthers game with an injury. What the hell NFL!? You trash Cleveland's season just to make savior Douchebag the starter, only to cut his legs out from under him the next week! What kind of dumbasses do you have writing this script? Ram?

It's simple. ram was a year early on his Johnny Bench predictions.

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
12-21-2014, 07:29 PM

Stupid. Dumb. Idiot. Moron.

Oh, and the Bills are out now too.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
12-21-2014, 08:20 PM

yes but you didn't think they would be this deep in the season with that possibility using Hoyer as a QB either.
and Buffalo as well. Of course you overlook that as usual its the same major market and most commercially popular players and teams left

12 teams with the 6 most popular QBs. Any team can win,right ? but lets make sure the QBs with jersey sales on the most nationally popular teams get more air time. Same old,same old...but its all natural, right?

any team can win on any Sunday )))))) parity)))) those rules don't apply to the most influential and powerful owners I guess.

Steelers lose a playoff spot to KC ? of course not.

Baltimore lost today and I picked them to lose because that game needed to help Buffalo. LOL I was still right about that Ravens game but apparently for the wrong reasons. Yes the Bullshit that is the NFL. Any team can win on any given sunday))) only applies to games that don't mess up the major market teams getting in but screws Joe Public out of betting cash.

Buffalo beating Green Bay and then losing to Oakland is nothing but bullshit.

Cardinals= bullshit= worst 11 win team in the history of sports..their game in the second qtr still has no score with an efing 3rd string QB. Welcome to fantasy land.

ram29jackson
12-21-2014, 08:26 PM
against the spread this week

9 right, I picked Seattle and Denver of course as well

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/againstspread_zps806985d6.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/againstspread_zps806985d6.png.html)

psuexv
12-21-2014, 08:33 PM
What a second Ram, didn't you say no team has ever made the playoffs when hosting the SB? Well you are wrong again, they just showed that Miami has done it 4 times, Bucs once and of course ARIZONA now

ram29jackson
12-21-2014, 08:37 PM

it did exactly what it was supposed to do. Give Cleveland fans hope and then rip it from them.

psuexv
12-21-2014, 08:38 PM
Major market teams that are left? pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Arizona, Seattle, Denver, Atlanta, Detroit, Green Bay....yep those are huge markets!!! Last I checked New York, Boston, and Cali were major markets yet there is only one team from those making it.

Most popular QBs? Well because the most popular are usually the best but their skill has nothing to do with it I guess.

psuexv
12-21-2014, 08:45 PM
it did exactly what it was supposed to do. Give Cleveland fans hope and then rip it from them.

Actually it didn't and that's not what you said what would happen. Quit changing your story. Cleveland was on their way down and there wasn't too many Cleveland fans that I heard that were thinking Manziel was going to turn their season around. Plus you said Cleveland would make the playoffs, simple. Nowhere did you say they would build them up and then pull the carpet, you conveniently put that in now when your storyline doesn't play out

ram29jackson
12-21-2014, 08:58 PM
What a second Ram, didn't you say no team has ever made the playoffs when hosting the SB? Well you are wrong again, they just showed that Miami has done it 4 times, Bucs once and of course ARIZONA now

nope, I said no team hosting a SB has ever made it to a SB. I was aware of one time a team making it to playoffs but not winning that game.

= not wrong. It might also be interesting to find out if any of those games were even played in Miami's stadium.

you of course don't pay attention to Miami hosting 10 of them but never getting close enough for it to be interesting.
When you've got Marino on the team, that's definitely an excuse to make some more money off of one game whether its in Miami or not. But the fact is Miami has never crossed that threshold since getting back to back SBs and the undefeated season.
Looks to me like a deal was made.
hey, ok, you get the ultimate season but in return you can never win another one for years...but since you are a warm weather venue, you can host SBs for more cash or what ever it is they get for it.

Looks like the Jets got the same deal for getting the Merger bowl victory.

we are about 4 years removed from the supposed Lions 50 year curse. Next week could be their coming out party

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MariDa00.htm

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/history

steelerfan
12-21-2014, 09:01 PM
Major market teams that are left? pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Arizona, Seattle, Denver, Atlanta, Detroit, Green Bay....yep those are huge markets!!! Last I checked New York, Boston, and Cali were major markets yet there is only one team from those making it.

Most popular QBs? Well because the most popular are usually the best but their skill has nothing to do with it I guess.
This.

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
12-21-2014, 10:43 PM
To ram's credit, he was absolutely right that the Seahawks would fade back into obscurity for another 30 years and that their defense would suffer and the excuse would be the emphasis on penalties in the secondary. He was also correct that the trade of Percy Harvin would unravel their offense.

Wait. Nevermind.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
12-21-2014, 11:04 PM
just some food for thought

From 1966-2011, excluding the 6 Super Bowls held in a stadium without a professional team, the Super Bowl host team had a record of 249-364-2. In those 40 years, the host teams had 11 winning seasons, 4 split seasons, and 25 losing seasons. Mathematically, the probability of that many losing seasons or more occurring by chance (assuming a 50% chance of having a losing season (disregarding .500 seasons)) is 7.69%.

SmoothPancakes
12-21-2014, 11:04 PM
Don't worry about today. Whats going to happen to the NFC west is it will become a tie breaker/parity fantastic dream.

The Cards have only played one division game to this point. Its going to get really weird. LOL

enjoy the dramatic show.

as far as the Broncos. They just gave the fans of Seattle and New England some home field joy but the Broncos will continue to roll along with the typical "they learned from that game" theyre really motivated now" they needed that loss to wake up " bla bla bla cliché media bull etc.

my mid season playoff predictions,in no particular order
Eagles
SF 49ers
Giants
Saints
Packers
Lions

Denver
Indi
Patriots
Baltimore
Buffalo
Cleveland

Buffalo could be replaced by Miami

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Playoff predictions:
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Right
Right (even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then)

Right
Right
Right (Wooo! Really going outside the box on those predictions!)
Remains to be seen
Wrong
Wrong

So far 5-6 (with one team remaining) on those stone cold playoff predictions, with four of those five rights coming on the perennial playoff powerhouses that are in every year and even a monkey would pick. Yep, you really showed the NFL what's what this year! :D :D :D

steelerfan
12-21-2014, 11:44 PM
:D:D:D

ram29jackson
12-22-2014, 01:28 PM
The problem with ram is that he is a stupid motherfucker. He could have spun this thing so good but he is a fucking fool and missed the chance.

The Cardinals are struggling with injuries. The Rams had back to back shutouts. The "drooling masses" believed that the Rams would win based on those two facts (I guess ram is part of the "drooling masses") as evidenced by 90% of fans picking the Rams on the NFL Network's pre-game poll.

If ram had a brain and was able to think for himself instead of being a blind follower parroting the drivel that is pumped out by dumbass conspiracy theorists, he would not be so hung up on the Cardinals failing and would have seen that, clearly, the NFL wanted the masses to believe the Rams would win.

Unfortunately, he is so brainless that he has confused himself about which lie he should believe.

what the heck do I need to spin? they spin you like a top all day if you believe a team can blow out the Broncos /Raiders/Redskins and then lose to the 3rd string Cards while neither team scores a TD. Welcome to fantasy land.

If ram had a brain and was able to think for himself instead of being a blind follower parroting the drivel that is pumped out by dumbass conspiracy theorists

LOL there you go again with that crap. I did figure this out for myself because I started to realize something was up four years ago and then seeing 4 teams with rookie QBs make the playoffs the same year confirmed it for me. Its a bunch of bull all around.
since at least October most everything I've said is of my own thought process.People who agree on something will have similar views. Its not that hard to understand.

The Cardinals are struggling with injuries. The Rams had back to back shutouts. The "drooling masses" believed that the Rams would win based on those two facts (I guess ram is part of the "drooling masses") as evidenced by 90% of fans picking the Rams on the NFL Network's pre-game poll.

which is exactly why they did it. They fooled everyone and made mega money off foolish gamblers doing it. Accepting that Cardinals won means you enjoy being lied to.

ram29jackson
12-22-2014, 05:02 PM
yep, this looks so normal...?

http://marcusd1.blogspot.com/2014/12/sherrick-mcmanis-recovers-bears-punt.html

gschwendt
12-22-2014, 05:13 PM
yep, this looks so normal...?

http://marcusd1.blogspot.com/2014/12/sherrick-mcmanis-recovers-bears-punt.html
Yes... an odd shaped football takes a weird hop and hits a player that was in between deciding whether to catch it or let it hit. You really have never played a single sport in your lifetime have you?

SmoothPancakes
12-22-2014, 05:16 PM
:fp: Man, Ram is REALLY reaching to save his crackpot theory now.

ram29jackson
12-22-2014, 06:55 PM
actually try watching this. The guys in red are doing nothing but getting near him and falling down. Its that simple

http://giant.gfycat.com/CourageousDangerousBagworm.gif

ram29jackson
12-22-2014, 06:56 PM
:fp: Man, Ram is REALLY reaching to save his crackpot theory now.

reaching ? its all firmly in my coherent grasp.

skipwondah33
12-22-2014, 07:17 PM
Cardinals tackling was horrible.

Not only on that play but Wilson's run. What was the defender doing that was running at him? He just stopped then acted like an NCAA defender in our OD when someone makes a jab step lol

Then Cromartie's hilariously bad attempt...almost as bad as his previous ones against San Diego...please tell me everyone remembers that play

Eric Weddle's attempts or lack thereof attempts against the Niners were even worse.

SmoothPancakes
12-22-2014, 07:47 PM
firmly in my coherent grasp.

:D :D :D :D :D

Please, please stop.

:D :D :D :D :D

steelerfan
12-22-2014, 10:48 PM
Going to Week 17, 10 of 12 playoff spots have been secured. I can't ever remember that happening.

I thought ram's script said there would be a ton of teams left in the hunt to keep the masses interested to the end.

That's not the case. TGT's "dumb fuckin' dumbfuck" is WRONG AGAIN.

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
12-22-2014, 10:52 PM
Denver may still win the Super Bowl but their season has been far from "magical" as ram said it would be.

I #TrustTheScript

SmoothPancakes
12-22-2014, 10:52 PM
Going to Week 17, 10 of 12 playoff spots have been secured. I can't ever remember that happening.

I thought ram's script said there would be a ton of teams left in the hunt to keep the masses interested to the end.

I #TrustTheScript
Yep, only two games of interest next week. Cincinnati-Pittsburgh and Detroit-Green Bay. Other than those, no other games essentially matter other than seeding.

SmoothPancakes
12-22-2014, 10:53 PM
Denver may still win the Super Bowl but their season has been far from "magical" as ram said it would be.

I #TrustTheScript
Yep, Denver sure is "rolling along" with no problems.

SmoothPancakes
12-22-2014, 10:58 PM
Patriots just clinched the #1 seed. Wrong again! :D

skipwondah33
12-23-2014, 06:36 AM
Glad Pittsburgh didn't have to rely on that game last night

Figures the Bengals would play better than they have ever played

ram29jackson
12-23-2014, 01:41 PM

I #TrustTheScript

last week or last 2 weeks = same unrealistic difference. But again you of course wax over that the teams regardless of when they got in, are the same ones. ( I already explained what -anything can happen-really means)

2 spots ? no , only 3 spots are guaranteed in the afc as far as position. and the nfc isn't decided as to who goes where or who plays who as well.

ram29jackson
12-23-2014, 01:45 PM
Glad Pittsburgh didn't have to rely on that game last night

Figures the Bengals would play better than they have ever played

it was a throw away game. Denver will keep second spot and the Bengals will lose to Pitt. But they fooled all the gamblers as usual because of course Denver was the superior team that shouldn't lose.

that's fine NE will lose to Pitt or Colts in the playoffs and one of those teams will travel to Denver

SmoothPancakes
12-23-2014, 03:27 PM
last week or last 2 weeks = same unrealistic difference. But again you of course wax over that the teams regardless of when they got in, are the same ones. ( I already explained what -anything can happen-really means)

2 spots ? no , only 3 spots are guaranteed in the afc as far as position. and the nfc isn't decided as to who goes where or who plays who as well.

JBHuskers
12-23-2014, 04:06 PM

http://i.imgur.com/NtU953v.png

SCClassof93
12-23-2014, 05:05 PM
Ram, you are aware of how professional gambling books work I assume. Since I am assuming this I wonder why you keep bringing up fooling the gamblers? I mean the goal in running book is to get the money bet 50/50 so no matter who wins the house clears the juice. Unless you are now claiming that those that run the NFL are betting on the outcomes??

psuexv
12-23-2014, 06:12 PM
Ram, you are aware of how professional gambling books work I assume. Since I am assuming this I wonder why you keep bringing up fooling the gamblers? I mean the goal in running book is to get the money bet 50/50 so no matter who wins the house clears the juice. Unless you are now claiming that those that run the NFL are betting on the outcomes??

You're not using you logical brain. You want everyone to bet one way and then you clear more. When the NFL and the books are in it together you bring home more

steelerfan
12-23-2014, 07:10 PM

He does not understand, no.

SCClassof93
12-23-2014, 10:40 PM
You're not using you logical brain. You want everyone to bet one way and then you clear more. When the NFL and the books are in it together you bring home more

I see, this must also mean that the gaming commissions are in on it too as well as all federal inspectors. The tentacles run oh so deep.:D

SCClassof93
12-23-2014, 10:41 PM
He does not understand, no.

I'm just a common man.

bdoughty
12-23-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm just a common man.

Trying to understand the rantings of a simple man.

SmoothPancakes
12-23-2014, 11:48 PM
There are brain dead people who have made more sense than Ram.

bdoughty
12-23-2014, 11:57 PM
Ralphie decoded top secret messages from Ovaltine at Christmas. I decode the true meaning in his playoff predictions.

http://i.imgur.com/hT9NIHy.png

souljahbill
12-24-2014, 12:18 AM
I'm just a common man.

http://youtu.be/Kxus8u_BCgE

steelerfan
12-24-2014, 01:46 AM
I see, this must also mean that the gaming commissions are in on it too as well as all federal inspectors. The tentacles run oh so deep.:D
Yes, they do. And no one dare breathe a word of it.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
12-24-2014, 04:56 PM
There are brain dead people who have made more sense than Ram.

that's right,its just pure coincidence that so much is riding on home field and the one seed between the Pack and Lions and the Seattle and Cardinals games. The NFL is playing you like a fiddle.

souljahbill
12-24-2014, 05:35 PM
that's right,its just pure coincidence that so much is riding on home field and the one seed between the Pack and Lions and the Seattle and Cardinals games. The NFL is playing you like a fiddle.

Were you born this dumb or did you somehow fall into it?

1) The whole point of the salary cap is to create the parity that you claim only exists in our feeble minds. Keeping every team on an even playing field minimizes small market disadvantages and gives the teams with the best scouting department, players, coaching, and management competitive advantages if they all work in unison.

2) Players get hurt. Deal with it. If you don't think so, tell that to some NFL vet that he was faking his injuries during his playing days and that the lifelong chronic problems that he endures is a figment of his imagination. When you get punched the fuck out, be sure to have it on video. We all could use a good laugh.

3) The NFL purposefully made every week 17 game a divisional game years ago for this very reason. There's ALWAYS at least 2 divisions not sewn up going into the last week. The NFL was smart in making sure that at least some of their games are meaningful during the last week.

4) You're an idiot

ram29jackson
12-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Were you born this dumb or did you somehow fall into it?

1) The whole point of the salary cap is to create the parity that you claim only exists in our feeble minds. Keeping every team on an even playing field minimizes small market disadvantages and gives the teams with the best scouting department, players, coaching, and management competitive advantages if they all work in unison.

2) Players get hurt. Deal with it. If you don't think so, tell that to some NFL vet that he was faking his injuries during his playing days and that the lifelong chronic problems that he endures is a figment of his imagination. When you get punched the fuck out, be sure to have it on video. We all could use a good laugh.

3) The NFL purposefully made every week 17 game a divisional game years ago for this very reason. There's ALWAYS at least 2 divisions not sewn up going into the last week. The NFL was smart in making sure that at least some of their games are meaningful during the last week.

4) You're an idiot

LOL all you are doing is chirping what were told. W've already been through all your examples and I have in fact countered them.

The NFL purposefully made every week 17 game a divisional game years ago for this very reason. There's ALWAYS at least 2 divisions not sewn up going into the last week. The NFL was smart in making sure that at least some of their games are meaningful during the last week.

what the fuck does that have to do with what I just said ? is it GB vs Chi(bad record), Detroit vs Minn(bad record).

nope, it just so happens to be a convenient last game number one battle.

you are admitting that you believe the fantastic and improbable always happens.

souljahbill
12-24-2014, 06:00 PM
LOL all you are doing is chirping what were told. W've already been through all your examples and I have in fact countered them.

what the fuck does that have to do with what I just said ? is it GB vs Chi(bad record), Detroit vs Minn(bad record).

you are admitting that you believe the fantastic and improbable always happens.

1) You haven't countered ANYTHING with facts. Just theory.

2) The fantastic and improbable does happen. That's why people watch.

SmoothPancakes
12-24-2014, 06:59 PM
1) You haven't countered ANYTHING with facts. Just theory.

2) The fantastic and improbable does happen. That's why people watch.
This. Sorry Ram, your OPINION and THEORY does NOT equal fact. You have not proven, disproven or countered a single thing. All you have done is repeat and continuously parrot opinions and try to act like your opinion is hard cold fact. Sorry buttercup, it's not.

psuexv
12-24-2014, 07:32 PM

They rotate the schedules and sometimes get it right and sometimes get it wrong. I can easily take your same argument and look at the other games. Why isn't Seattle and Arizona this week or Dallas and Philly??? Funny how you only point out the ones that it worked for but there are 3 other divisional races that they could have set it up this week so your argument holds no water.

I patiently await the "week 16 or 17, it doesn't matter" counter

SmoothPancakes
12-24-2014, 08:11 PM
They rotate the schedules and sometimes get it right and sometimes get it wrong. I can easily take your same argument and look at the other games. Why isn't Seattle and Arizona this week or Dallas and Philly??? Funny how you only point out the ones that it worked for but there are 3 other divisional races that they could have set it up this week so your argument holds no water.

I patiently await the "week 16 or 17, it doesn't matter" counter
Exactly! How could they get Detroit-Green Bay so right, and yet so royally screw up Arizona-Seattle?

Oh wait, that's right! Our clueless prognosticator claimed that neither Arizona nor Seattle would even MAKE the playoffs, so them playing this week "wouldn't have mattered." What happened to San Francisco running away with the division? :D

souljahbill
12-24-2014, 08:20 PM
This is the week the Giants make their move.

SmoothPancakes
12-24-2014, 08:23 PM
This is the week the Giants make their move.
I think the Giants are going to be a real threat to go deep in the playoffs. At least NFC Championship Game, easily.

souljahbill
12-24-2014, 08:28 PM
I think the Giants are going to be a real threat to go deep in the playoffs. At least NFC Championship Game, easily.

Good. The league has to keep the Maras happy after they fucked up Strahan night.

There's still a chance. If every team loses 5 games this week, the Giants can sneak in. Of course, that'll be us going, *blah, blah, parity, blah, blah, anything can happen, blah, blah* but I'm sure the books already have the Giants chances to get in at Infinity:1 to get the lapdogs to pony up.

SmoothPancakes
12-24-2014, 08:41 PM
I also look forward to seeing how the Bills and Browns do in the playoffs. After all, the NFL does like to reward new owners! I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see the Bills and Browns battle each other in the AFC Championship game.

jaymo76
12-24-2014, 10:59 PM
New Years resolution for Ram... get help. Seriously, unless you are just messing with people... it might be time to talk to someone professionally trained in brain research. Reading this thread is like watching the movie Beautiful Mind. Sports are just sports man. They are not pre-conjured ideas implemented by the iluminati or whatever mysterious shadow organization you believe is pulling the strings... this is just crazy.

steelerfan
12-25-2014, 02:33 AM
Try not to go into a frenzy, ram. I know all of this stuff is so spooky!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/25/2e435f0f6f74ad277b454e1a1881ea27.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/theyre-everywhere?s=mobile

I #TrustTheScript

SmoothPancakes
12-25-2014, 03:06 AM
My god, my eyes have been opened!

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-12/11/14/enhanced/webdr11/mobile-8021-1418326601-11.jpg

ram29jackson
12-25-2014, 04:25 PM
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=400610205

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/AuDS6qXHu1POguu0XGW7WoJk_DE=/0x19:621x433/352x235/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/44402754/Screen_Shot_2014-12-25_at_8.09.56_AM.0.0.png
yep, youll believe anything

ram29jackson
12-25-2014, 04:33 PM
New Years resolution for Ram... get help. Seriously, unless you are just messing with people... it might be time to talk to someone professionally trained in brain research. Reading this thread is like watching the movie Beautiful Mind. Sports are just sports man. They are not pre-conjured ideas implemented by the iluminati or whatever mysterious shadow organization you believe is pulling the strings... this is just crazy.

LOL one day youll regret saying that to me. I know for an undisputable fact that I am not nor will I ever be proven wrong.

I'm talking about sports-period. Where did I ever say anything about illuminati crap ? I didn't

I don't think you understand though... I really wish I was wrong. But way too much points in the other direction. The older you get and the more you watch,youll realize the same stupid stuff keep happening.

souljahbill
12-25-2014, 04:53 PM
I don't think you understand though... I really wish I was wrong.

Congrats! Your wish has come true!

You're wrong

ram29jackson
12-26-2014, 01:38 PM
Yes... an odd shaped football takes a weird hop and hits a player that was in between deciding whether to catch it or let it hit. You really have never played a single sport in your lifetime have you?

point blank-

this is an idiotic,ignorant,asinine,pointless remark.
I have played in organized sports and I had quite decent hand-eye coordination.

the fact remains I don't need to have played sports to watch sports for 30 years and to be able to observe when things are staged and manipulated.

you don't have to cook to know when foods bad. You don't have to shoot at someone or be shot to know its fatal.

gschwendt
12-26-2014, 01:41 PM
You don't have to have common sense to know that even professionals make mistakes... at least that's what I thought.

steelerfan
12-27-2014, 01:01 AM
If this is scripted, why were the Super Bowls in the 80s and early 90s complete fucking blowouts and the favorites always won?

Why haven't we had an overtime Super Bowl to bring in more advertising dollars??

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
12-28-2014, 09:45 AM
If this is scripted, why were the Super Bowls in the 80s and early 90s complete fucking blowouts and the favorites always won?

Why haven't we had an overtime Super Bowl to bring in more advertising dollars??

I #TrustTheScript
http://youtu.be/Re72di5phM0

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
12-28-2014, 08:11 PM
http://youtu.be/CXiifFBHj5g

I #TrustTheScript

SmoothPancakes
12-29-2014, 08:20 AM
You would think Ram would use factual stuff to try and make his claim. Such as how it took 13 seasons for the NFC South to have a repeat division champion. Or that from 2003 to 2009, the last place team in the division the previous season, would end up making the playoffs the very next season, often as that season's division champion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFC_South

Or that you had two different teams from the NFC South make the Super Bowl in consecutive years (2003 and 2004). Lets look at how many times that has happened (DIFFERENT teams from the same division making the Super Bowl one year after the other).

You had it happen in:

2013/2014 (San Francisco/Seattle)
2003/2004 (Tampa Bay/Carolina)
1991/1992/1993 (NY Giants, Washington, Dallas). That was a great time to be in the NFC East! Too bad the Eagles weren't worthy of a title along with 3/5ths of their division.
1987/1988 (NY Giants/Washington)
1985/1986 (Miami/New England)
1977/1978 (Oakland/Denver)
1972/1973 (Dallas/Washington)

It's amazing, after happening twice in the 70s and 80s (including in a four year stretch from 85 to 88), it would only happen 3 times in the three decades since then. I wonder why the NFL suddenly decided to change their scripts and stop spreading the wealth of Super Bowl visits among division rivals.

And my oh my, the NFL really had a hard-on for the NFC East when they were writing this scripts at the beginning of the 90s. Letting the Giants, Redskins and Cowboys ALL win a Super Bowl title in consecutive years. That was incredibly nice of the NFL to allow that!

souljahbill
12-29-2014, 10:48 AM
Sooooooo the Seahawks have slipped into obscurity by becoming the #1 seed in the NFC.

steelerfan
12-29-2014, 01:49 PM
Sooooooo the Seahawks have slipped into obscurity by becoming the #1 seed in the NFC.
Yes. And since they got their "little trophy" last year, it will be 30 years of obscurity ahead.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
12-30-2014, 03:02 PM
as of now,

I'll say whoever wins Dallas vs Detroit is going to the SB to lose to Denver.

SmoothPancakes
12-30-2014, 03:08 PM
as of now,

Saved to prevent future edits.

gschwendt
12-30-2014, 03:23 PM
Saved to prevent future edits.

Well, but he said "as of now" so he left himself an out because you know, scripts change at the whim of ram.

SmoothPancakes
12-30-2014, 03:33 PM
Well, but he said "as of now" so he left himself an out because you know, scripts change at the whim of ram.
Good point there! I didn't think of that "as of now" ass covering wording.

souljahbill
12-30-2014, 04:29 PM
as of now,

I'm really not feeling Denver these year.

SmoothPancakes
12-30-2014, 04:36 PM
I'm really not feeling Denver these year.
Hell, I'm a Denver fan and even I'M not feeling Denver this year. This is New England's AFC Championship to lose. I say AFC Championship just because I'm not even remotely sure who I feel is the favorite to win the Super Bowl.

bdoughty
12-30-2014, 05:56 PM
as of now,

Thanks for the Dallas mention, I hate the Cowboys. Now they are screwed.

steelerfan
12-31-2014, 04:07 AM
Thanks for the Dallas mention, I hate the Cowboys. Now they are screwed.
:+1:

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
01-02-2015, 01:07 AM
and your excuses for the 2nd half of the Ohio State-Alabama game are what ?

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/LHBMEmjedD9m4dcYueF8Ee7m0TU=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2895796/ducksdagger.0.gif

SmoothPancakes
01-02-2015, 01:14 AM
You do realize that's Oregon-Florida State, not Ohio State-Alabama, right?

steelerfan
01-02-2015, 02:10 AM

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/LHBMEmjedD9m4dcYueF8Ee7m0TU=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2895796/ducksdagger.0.gif
You do realize that it is impossible to prove that something does not exist, right? The burden of proof is on you.

I know that rainbow-colored giraffes do not exist but it is impossible for me to prove it. If you believe that they do exist, it is up to you to prove - not for me to disprove.

Evidence that only you see is not proof. If something is fixed, you need a smoking gun to prove it. Until then, it's a figment of your imagination just like god is for so many.

I #TrustTheScript

souljahbill
01-02-2015, 08:58 AM

My reasoning is that his footing slipped and as he tried to maintain his balance, the ball slipped out of his hand as he tried to pull back the ball..

skipwondah33
01-02-2015, 09:23 AM
Money well spent on some of the FSU players lol

ram29jackson
01-02-2015, 01:09 PM
You do realize that's Oregon-Florida State, not Ohio State-Alabama, right?

I'm pointing at both games of course and giving a visual example of the other.

that's your weak response for having no defense to how absurd the games played out

ram29jackson
01-02-2015, 01:45 PM
You do realize that it is impossible to prove that something does not exist, right? The burden of proof is on you.

I know that rainbow-colored giraffes do not exist but it is impossible for me to prove it. If you believe that they do exist, it is up to you to prove - not for me to disprove.

Evidence that only you see is not proof. If something is fixed, you need a smoking gun to prove it. Until then, it's a figment of your imagination just like god is for so many.

I #TrustTheScript

LOL at the 3rd grade argument about a burden of proof. read the thread again,theres 13 or so smoking guns of evidence. Its your inability to perceive reality that is the issue. I don't think like a child anymore just because I see shiny things on tv. I know when I'm being lied to.
you need sports to escape or your world is crushed.

all you can do is say some silly stuff about me quoting someone elses views LOL.

He did all the research and so I reference him on occasion. Its the same as you saying stuff you read in war history books that someone did all the research on and you could read and repeat as though you are knowledgeable about it.

But of course you didn't think of that before you spoke.

and of course it was just naturally occurring when Wisconsin and Mich. State won their games in spectacular fashion !

Aub- favored by 4,loses by 3
Baylor favored by 2,loses by 1

if you think like an adult, you know there isn't a human being on this earth that can predict the outcome of any game within 3 to 7 points no matter how hard they try, yet it happens too often.
there is no other conclusion to be made other than someone knows something.

if you believe games aren't staged, you do in fact believe in rainbow-colored giraffes.

souljahbill
01-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Burden of proof is taught at Ivy League law schools sooooooo I don't think it's a 3rd grade concept.

SmoothPancakes
01-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Burden of proof is taught at Ivy League law schools sooooooo I don't think it's a 3rd grade concept.
Plus there's a distinct difference between fact and opinion. All ram has offered is opinion and what he thinks he sees. It's false positive and biased view. He's seeing what he wants to believe he's seeing, and instead of just being the opinion of one person, a brain damaged person at that, he is trying to pass it off as fact.

ram29jackson
01-02-2015, 02:28 PM
meanwhile the Pitt-Houston bowl game....

LOLOLOLOLOL

2 onside kick recoveries. Go for the 2 point conversion after a completely wide open pass for a TD at the end.

23-the receiver for Pitt just lets the ball hit his hands and drops it...LOLOLOL

and the announcer says "Houston stages a comeback for the ages !".....like every other freaken game LOL

Pitt favored by 2,1/2,lose by 1 LOL

Houston scores 29 in the 4th qtr LOLOLOLOL
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=400610213

souljahbill
01-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Fact: Sports are played by humans. Humans make mistakes.

SmoothPancakes
01-02-2015, 02:32 PM
I thought it was just the NFL that was staged?

Oh course, then you changed your tune and try to claim college football is claimed. Oh, that's right, just to the "top" teams are staged because no one cares about the "lessor" teams of college football. And now it's apparently all of college football that is fixed, since I'm sure the entire nation, the entire college football nation and the entire betting nation were super fired up for Pittsburgh and Houston. :eyeroll:

I know I can't wait to see what the script writers come up with for Toledo and Arkansas State!

souljahbill
01-02-2015, 02:39 PM
I worked in college athletics as an athletic trainer and I can say with 100% confidence that there were NO scripts and NO injuries were faked for drama.

Argue THAT fact, Ram

ram29jackson
01-02-2015, 06:02 PM
You know for a guy that knows the script someone sure is not doing too hot in the challenge sitting at 32.5% nation wide.

http://games.espn.go.com/college-bowl-mania/2014/en/entry?entryID=274505

if you are referring to me, I was number 1 till this last Tenn. game.

isn't it interesting that someone who knows sports is staged is doing as well as people who think its real and unpredictable.
It shows how unimportant and stupid and predictable sports really is and therefore pointless to spend time talking about.

none of you know much about sports or a team as much as anyone else. All of you made your picks based on who was favored in the spread sometimes going the other way if the spread was 1, or 3 points. Any idiot can do that without any knowledge of football.

SmoothPancakes
01-02-2015, 06:13 PM

isn't it interesting that someone who knows sports is staged is doing as well as people who think its real and unpredictable.
It shows how unimportant and stupid and predictable sports really is and therefore pointless to spend time talking about.

none of you know much about sports or a team as much as anyone else. All of you made your picks based on who was favored in the spread sometimes going the other way if the spread was 1, or 3 points. Any idiot can do that without any knowledge of football.

Oh you were not you lying bastard. Me and CLW have been 1 and 2 for days now. You've been middle of the pack the whole time.

And no, it actually isn't as interesting. It would be interesting if "someone who knows sports is staged" was blowing away all of us "common men". The fact that you have the same range of points and percentage of correct picks as everyone else means you have no clue what the hell you're doing just the same as everyone else.

And for claiming it's pointless to spend time talking about, you sure can't help not shutting the fuck up about it. All you do is go on and on about it. What a funny action by some "higher intelligence" person who thinks it's pointless to spend time talking about. You've only spent entire months repeatedly talking about it.

"none of you know much about sports or a team as much as anyone else."

Clearly neither do you. :D. Maybe you'd have a clue if you ever came out of mother's basement.

souljahbill
01-02-2015, 06:16 PM

Oh you were not you lying bastard. Me and CLW have been 1 and 2 for days now. You've been middle of the pack the whole time.

And no, it actually isn't as interesting. It would be interesting if "someone who knows sports is staged" was blowing away all of us "common men". The fact that you have the same range of points and percentage of correct picks as everyone else means you have no clue what the hell you're doing just the same as everyone else.

And for claiming it's pointless to spend time talking about, you sure can't help not shutting the fuck up about it. All you do is go on and on about it. What a funny action by some "higher intelligence" person who thinks it's pointless to spend time talking about. You've only spent entire months repeatedly talking about it.

"none of you know much about sports or a team as much as anyone else."

Clearly neither do you. :D. Maybe you'd have a clue if you ever came out of mother's basement.

Beat me to it. Ram, you were NO WHERE near the top and definitely not 1st.

ram29jackson
01-02-2015, 06:24 PM
I worked in college athletics as an athletic trainer and I can say with 100% confidence that there were NO scripts and NO injuries were faked for drama.

Argue THAT fact, Ram

that's a general statement that proves,explains and means nothing. I know its staged regardless of what you type behind your computer.
What college ? who do you know ? what did you do?

you already tried your feeble attempt at saying you gave a guy in the league a set up question so he could deny without explaining anything and saying athletes get injured LOL. People run into each other and get injured. That doesn't mean or prove games aren't staged.

you either worked for a lower tier program or are simply lying. Or you were just simply gullible and didn't pay attention to your surroundings. I know I am not wrong.

you have to be a complete fool to think Ohio State can win that game running backwards like they did for an entire half and deciding to throw a ball instead of running 3 times so Alabama can have the ball and make all the fans and bettors think Alabama had a chance...Ohio-a top four team with a 3rd string QB no less ?

that team shuts out Wisconsin/Wisconsin who then wins their bowl game in a overtime nail biter coming from behind ?

dude,you could type that you were in a room with 10 nfl players who said its not staged and it wouldn't mean crap to me. I know its a lie.

you really don't know what a fact or proof actually is. And apparently you don't know how to question or investigate anything either.

ram29jackson
01-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Beat me to it. Ram, you were NO WHERE near the top and definitely not 1st

I was in fact number one before the Tenn Game Started.

souljahbill
01-02-2015, 06:28 PM
I was in fact number one before the Tenn Game Started.

CLW was winning.

souljahbill
01-02-2015, 06:32 PM
that's a general statement that proves,explains and means nothing. I know its staged regardless of what you type behind your computer.
What college ? who do you know ? what did you do?

you already tried your feeble attempt at saying you gave a guy in the league a set up question so he could deny without explaining anything and saying athletes get injured LOL. People run into each other and get injured. That doesn't mean or prove games aren't staged.

you either worked for a lower tier program or are simply lying. Or you were just simply gullible and didn't pay attention to your surroundings. I know I am not wrong.

you have to be a complete fool to think Ohio State can win that game running backwards like they did for an entire half and deciding to throw a ball instead of running 3 times so Alabama can have the ball and make all the fans and bettors think Alabama had a chance...Ohio-a top four team with a 3rd string QB no less ?

that team shuts out Wisconsin/Wisconsin who then wins their bowl game in a overtime nail biter coming from behind ?

dude,you could type that you were in a room with 10 nfl players who said its not staged and it wouldn't mean crap to me. I know its a lie.

you really don't know what a fact or proof actually is. And apparently you don't know how to question or investigate anything either.

It doesn't matter what college. They ALL have to be in on it, idiot, for it to work. If you paid any attention than you would know (because I've said it multiple times) that I'm a nationally certified athletic trainer so I worked in the athletic training room. You know, where people pretend to be hurt?

And you telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about when I was in fact, there, just shows what a moron you really are. That's like me saying I know your masturbation habits to shizer porn better than you. And I don't care how much you deny it, I know it's a fact.

SmoothPancakes
01-02-2015, 06:52 PM
I know its staged regardless of what you type behind your computer.

And this here boys and girls is a textbook case of delusion. Ram truly is a mental case who likely happened to stumble off his meds last summer. We can only hope the mental health officials in California are able to learn that Ram has left his meds, probably is a danger to little boys, and can get him into an institution and back onto meds before he ends up in the news as one nutjobs you see who just killed mother or was found eating someone's face.

steelerfan
01-02-2015, 07:28 PM
It is clear that ram knows nothing about wagering. He has never heard of buying points or of Teasers. If he had, he would realize how dumb he sounds with his "the line was/the result was" comments today. Vegas is not making huge money when a slight underdog wins narrowly. Dumbass.

I also like how he's never addressed all the 80s/90s Super Bowls that were blowout wins by the favorites. I guess you just have to avoid questions that destroy your warped belief system.

I #TrustTheScript

psuexv
01-02-2015, 08:02 PM

This!!!

psuexv
01-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Aub- favored by 4,loses by 3
Baylor favored by 2,loses by 1

if you think like an adult, you know there isn't a human being on this earth that can predict the outcome of any game within 3 to 7 points no matter how hard they try, yet it happens too often.

Yet Mississippi State is favored by 7.5 and loses by 15. And TCU was favored by 3.5 but won by 39. But of course you only point out the ones that were somewhat close.

SmoothPancakes
01-02-2015, 08:25 PM
Yet Mississippi State is favored by 7.5 and loses by 15. And TCU was favored by 3.5 but won by 39. But of course you only point out the ones that were somewhat close.

That's all he does. He cherry picks things that he can try and warp into some sort of "proof" for his crackpot theory, while completely ignoring everything else that doesn't fit into his delusional world. He offers no proof or facts, just opinions and biased views of things that he thinks supposedly fits his deluded world. And when he makes some random prediction and gets it completely wrong, he backpedals, moves the goal line and tries to spin it into "I didn't mean that, I meant this" or just up and changes his story from one post to the next.

Like I said, he has become a textbook case of someone with delusion who has gone off their meds. Except instead of seeing aliens or something like someone suffering from bizarre delusions, he thinks everything in football is somehow magically scripted, from the NFL down to college football (and by that extension, he must believe high school football is scripted too), and that hundreds of thousands of players from decades of teams, not one SINGLE person has ever spilled the beans. Not one person who failed to make a name and money in the NFL, not one person who failed out of college or became a long term resident of a state prison, etc. Not a soul has ever exposed this great big scheme over multiple decades. They would be an instant multimillionaire overnight with a tell-all book deal. And yet, nothing.

Oh, of course, Ram will probably say the NFL pays off every book publisher in the world to keep them quiet. And even if that were possible, the NFL somehow keeps a former player from spilling any of the beans on some random site on the internet. Hell, Deadspin would pay out the nose for an exclusive like that, and they are FAR from alone. But of course, they're all on the NFL payroll to keep quiet. Amazing that the NFL can ever bring in money with how many likely millions of people they have to regularly shovel money at to keep quiet and pay off for their silence.

Ram is a slam dunk candidate for the illness of delusion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

psuexv
01-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Well let's lay some cold hard facts out there. Of the 35 games played so far 17 of them have finished with the score more than 7.5 within the spread. By my calculations they only get the spread within 7 points 51% of the time. 50/50 doesn't seem like it happens all the time.

ram29jackson
01-02-2015, 09:35 PM
UCLA-

oh gosh gee willickers ! another fantastic finish

ram29jackson
01-02-2015, 09:41 PM
oh, and who's in first place again ? the guy who's watched sports for 35 years who supposedly knows less than any of you.

http://www.nastyhobbit.org/forum/animated_gifs/asian-girls-wow.gif

ram29jackson
01-02-2015, 09:49 PM
Well let's lay some cold hard facts out there. Of the 35 games played so far 17 of them have finished with the score more than 7.5 within the spread. By my calculations they only get the spread within 7 points 51% of the time. 50/50 doesn't seem like it happens all the time.

LOL at you thinking 50% is ok in the first place. That qualifies as too often. You're proving my point that it happens too often.

again..no human being can predict a game within 3 to 7 points and yet it happens too often.

steelerfan
01-02-2015, 10:18 PM
LOL at you thinking 50% is ok in the first place. That qualifies as too often. You're proving my point that it happens too often.

again..no human being can predict a game within 3 to 7 points and yet it happens too often.
So I could try to pick the score of every American Football game for the rest of my life and I would never come within 3-7 points? Interesting.

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
01-02-2015, 10:23 PM
Also, point spreads and totals have NOTHING to do with predictions. It's about getting half the money on each side of the ledger so that the book makes money on the vigorish either way.

If it was fixed, the books would NEVER lose money (Vegas LOST money on a couple of the recent Super Bowls) and no wager would ever result in a push.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
01-02-2015, 11:49 PM
That is impossible. You see, according to ram, it's all fixed and we should all feel strongly that one particular team will win so that we all bet on them and then they lose.

I #TrustTheScript

show me you really think anything can happen by picking Ohio State with their 3rd string QB and a team constantly punting out of their own end zone to win it all. they shouldn't have even been in the top 4 let alone won that game.

you know theres no way in hell youll pick ohio State to win but if they do youll just shut off your brain and chant (((anything can happen)))))

steelerfan
01-03-2015, 12:30 AM
show me you really think anything can happen by picking Ohio State with their 3rd string QB and a team constantly punting out of their own end zone to win it all. they shouldn't have even been in the top 4 let alone won that game.

you know theres no way in hell youll pick ohio State to win but if they do youll just shut off your brain and chant (((anything can happen)))))
I don't watch the sport enough anymore to have an opinion.

I watch the Irish, that's it. In the the NFL I watch the Steelers and the Super Bowl. American Football has lost it's appeal to me.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
01-03-2015, 12:40 AM
....and he hooks a point blank field goal......

gotta keep them watching LOL

...and no one touches the QB......

steelerfan
01-03-2015, 01:47 AM
....and he hooks a point blank field goal......

gotta keep them watching LOL

...and no one touches the QB......
Yeah, these self-entitled college kids who have been trying to get paid for years have no problem keeping the NCAA's dirty secret and also agree to participate in the masquerade. Sure, man.

I #TrustTheScript

SmoothPancakes
01-03-2015, 05:11 AM
Yeah, these self-entitled college kids who have been trying to get paid for years have no problem keeping the NCAA's dirty secret and also agree to participate in the masquerade. Sure, man.

I #TrustTheScript
Yep, when students and former students are suing the NCAA for money, trying to form unions to force the NCAA's hand on paying athletes, etc, do you really think the NCAA would just keep saying "fuck you" all these years when the students would have such a massive blackmail chip like all games being scripted or fixed? Christ, the NCAA would have been bending over backwards to keep them silent.

As I already said, between the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS (hell, maybe even millions, not sure of the math off the top of my head) of players over the decades who have played college football and professional football, not a single one of them has ever sung like a canary after ending up a career jailbird with a criminal rap sheet a mile long, or who failed out of professional football and ended up broke and in debt, or even all the pro athletes who did make millions, only to piss it all away and still end up broke and in debt anyways. Not a single one of them ever said a word? Bullshit! People sing like canaries about the most minute shit every day. It is statistically impossible that not a single person out of all those thousands has ever sung about all the fixed games. Even the government can't keep secrets like that, much less open athletics that thousands of people filter in and out of every year.

souljahbill
01-03-2015, 05:47 AM
I wonder where I fucked up at seeing as I worked in not 1 but 2 different NCAA Div. 1 FBS athletic training rooms and was never told that the injuries were inauthentic and that our schedule was fixed. All those times I woke up at 5 am for early morning treatment or to set the field up for running or tire flipping or whatever the strength coach had planned was all a part of a giant conspiracy.

Do you wanna know what our preseason NCAA meetings consisted of? Don't get involved in gambling. Why? For the players, it was about point shaving. For support staff, it was about having inside information that we could use to place bets. NO ONE came to us and said, "This year guys, you're going to go 8-5. These are the games you're going to win, these are the ones you're going to lose and this is how you're going to go about doing it."

souljahbill
01-03-2015, 05:55 AM
oh, and who's in first place again ? the guy who's watched sports for 35 years who supposedly knows less than any of you.

http://www.nastyhobbit.org/forum/animated_gifs/asian-girls-wow.gif

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/03/e9b80b2a850ee3a1964a8fb58cf15484.jpg

ram29jackson
01-03-2015, 12:18 PM
ok soulja,

here is you logic and math lesson for the day since you have the attention span of a nat ( which most sports fans do because thinking is something they cant do well)

I was in fact in 1st place after the UCLA game but not after the Okla St. game. Does that help or do you need more hand holding for you incredibly lacking thought process?

sports radio bookies are saying 3 of the NFL games will be blowouts.

have a nice day kids

steelerfan
01-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Those guys on sports radio are not bookies.

They sell picks to dumbasses like yourself. It's pretty simple how they make money. I tell Eric to bet on the Cardinals and if I'm right he pays me $100. I tell JB to pick the Panthers and if I'm right he pays me $100. If I'm wrong, it's free. This way I have not picked anything and I still make $100.

ram29jackson
01-03-2015, 03:36 PM
LOL 30 year old Cardinal fans on their forums are competing for dumbest human alive.

gee whizzy willikers guys, there still hope,theres still a chance the Cards win,ya gotta believe!....idiots

souljahbill
01-03-2015, 03:50 PM
ok soulja,

here is you logic and math lesson for the day since you have the attention span of a nat ( which most sports fans do because thinking is something they cant do well)

I was in fact in 1st place after the UCLA game but not after the Okla St. game. Does that help or do you need more hand holding for you incredibly lacking thought process?

sports radio bookies are saying 3 of the NFL games will be blowouts.

have a nice day kids

I also have the spelling of an adult. It's gnat, not nat.

Aaaaaaaaaaand the NFL/NCAA/NBA/NHL/MLB/Olympics/<insert competition here> aren't fixed

steelerfan
01-03-2015, 04:57 PM
LOL 30 year old Cardinal fans on their forums are competing for dumbest human alive.

Did you tell them that you already hold that title?

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
01-03-2015, 06:32 PM
bye bye birdy,

and the super bowl host curse is still alive and well

ram29jackson
01-03-2015, 10:37 PM
what's that you say mr. Announcer man ?

the Ravens have beaten the Pats twice before at NE where they are going.

What a perfect set up to give Denver home field in the end,isnt it ?

souljahbill
01-03-2015, 11:18 PM

New England leads the series 8-3. The last time they played, NE won 41-7.
http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/baltimore-ravens/teamvsteam?opp=19

How convenient.....

SmoothPancakes
01-03-2015, 11:53 PM

So, what will be your next backpedaling excuse when Denver doesn't win? Let me guess, you're a "year early"?

steelerfan
01-04-2015, 12:19 AM

Um yeah. Before the Ravens played the Steelers they talked about Pittsburgh being 3-0 against Baltimore in the playoffs. So what?

I #TrustTheScript

souljahbill
01-04-2015, 03:01 PM
bye bye birdy,

and the super bowl host curse is still alive and well

I'm sure you believe it but the rest of us, who aren't delusional, realize that Arizona losing has NOTHING to do with them hosting the Super Bowl.

SmoothPancakes
01-04-2015, 03:26 PM
I'm sure you believe it but the rest of us, who aren't delusional, realize that Arizona losing has NOTHING to do with them hosting the Super Bowl.
Hell. Arizona wasn't even supposed to make the playoffs. I thought the resident delusional said that Super Bowl hosts never even make the playoffs! They're supposed to have terrible seasons and never make the playoffs, not win 11 games and host a playoff game.

ram29jackson
01-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Dallas v Detroit

now comes the only game that matters this week which is why they made it the last one seen.

the Detroit curse is over. I wonder if Romo's back will be involved ? Did you really think Suh wouldn't play? got to attract people to the playoffs.

steelerfan
01-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Dallas v Detroit

now comes the only game that matters this week which is why they made it the last one seen.

the Detroit curse is over. I wonder if Romo's back will be involved ? Did you really think Suh wouldn't play? got to attract people to the playoffs.
Actually, dipstick, the premium wild card game is put in the primetime spot on Saturday night. "Last one seen"? Lol. That doesn't mean shit.

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
01-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Also, if Suh didn't play you would be saying that is the excuse they will use when Dallas wins. You're a fucking idiot.

I #TrustTheScript