PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill P.T. (PS4) [Free on PSN]

bdoughty
08-14-2014, 12:59 AM
P.T. stands for a playable teaser of the upcoming Silent Hill game.

Free download 1.3GB (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/games/pt/cid=UP4511-CUSA01127_00-PPPPPPPPTTTTTTTT)

It recommends not playing if you have a heart condition. :D Yet, I do have a heart condition and the game just downloaded. Will let you know how that works out. ;)

Starring Norman Reemus, so all the Walking Dead fans might want to try it.

bdoughty
08-14-2014, 07:21 AM
P now stands for puzzling and T for tiresome. I would say it would be similar to watching a 5 hour version of Groundhog Day with Bill Murry and Andie MacDowell replaced with David Schwimmer and Rosie O'Donnell (Naked).

The first few minutes were not that bad and there is a tense atmosphere for a bit. Then it becomes a pixel hunt/adventure game where the puzzles were designed by the same man who did the story line for the Metal Gear Solid Series. You really should see what people are having to do to finish the little demo. Most can't even use a walkthough to finish it because so many people are unsure what works. I saw a few and decided not to waste anymore time. The posters at Neogaf seem to think it is the scariest thing ever but most of them are afraid of their own shadows and walking outside. Plus Kojima made it and he can do no wrong for most of those guys.

If you can get to the end credits without having to search the internet...

Not a chance.