PDA

View Full Version : College Hoops 2K8

CLW
08-17-2010, 06:58 AM
Any of you guys still play this game? I absolutely love it. NCAA Basketball 10 was o.k. but I'm getting the itch to start a Duke legacy with some 10-11 Rosters. Anyone know if there is a decent 10-11 roster set out yet?

morsdraconis
08-17-2010, 12:36 PM
I have it but I just can't play it anymore. It's just no fun to actually play the game. Simming through dynasty mode is GREAT, but actually playing the game sucks...

steelerfan
08-17-2010, 12:57 PM
I have it and still play a little each year. But, when I do, I just keep going with my old Legacy so I have no idea where to get current rosters.

cgonz
02-07-2012, 10:49 AM
I just got "current" rosters for this game last night and tried to play, but it wasn't as fun as I remember. I used to love that game, but the lack of motion on offense, Centers hanging out on the perimiter and the mere size of the players on the court in relation to the rest of the floor kind of killed it for me.

I get so bummed around this time of year because there's no college basketball game to play.

I'd go and get NCAA Basketball 10 for something different, but nobody is making the rosters for 360. :(

Papa LoneStar
02-07-2012, 02:01 PM
I played this game like a part-time job from fall 2007-spring 2010. If I won the lottery....I would invest in 2KSports with a signed promise that they make a college game. I can't play 2K8 anymore due to playing the newer NBA 2Ks :-(

jaymo76
02-12-2012, 03:20 PM
I do own the game and play it from time to time. It's a fun game and the dynasty mode is fantastic. HOWEVER, the game just looks to "old" now. Also, I actually find the gameplay and visuals with NCAA 10 give that game the edge but even with 10 I play it far less. If a new college bball game isn't made soon I may be finished with bball gaming all together.