PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2017 - Week 3

cdj
04-16-2014, 05:58 AM
The week will advance again on Saturday, April 19.

User v User Games:
#3 Tennessee (marcotte) at #6 Arkansas (JBHuskers)
Texas Tech (cdj) at #16 Minnesota (gschwendt)

Off-week: Rutgers (joker)

Good luck!

JBHuskers
04-16-2014, 08:53 AM
Marcotte, I'm free tonight and tomorrow after 5:30 central.

marcotte14
04-16-2014, 05:33 PM
Marcotte, I'm free tonight and tomorrow after 5:30 central.

Anytime after 9 p.m. Est works for me.

JBHuskers
04-16-2014, 06:59 PM
Let's play tomorrow night at 8 central.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU.

marcotte14
04-16-2014, 07:01 PM
Sounds Good!

JBHuskers
04-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Marcotte, I'll probably be on the PS4. If you get on early, just shoot me a PSN message.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU.

cdj
04-17-2014, 03:28 PM
G and I had a hard fought game last night with #16 Minnesota rallying for a 23-10 win vs. Texas Tech.

However, at the conclusion of the game we were both given a black screen of death (hard freeze), so the game didn't record. He will be playing the CPU to get the victory.

GG, g.

HANDSWARD
04-17-2014, 06:51 PM
Well, I just had one of the best CPU games I've ever played going and the power just flickered at my apartment. I was down 31-34 against Georgia with about 4 minutes left in the game and I had the ball. Just had a ridiculous goal line stand on 1st and goal from the 2 and held them to a FG. Ugggghhhh. I will retry it again later tonight or tomorrow night.

JBHuskers
04-17-2014, 10:29 PM
#6 Arkansas had all phases of the game working tonight as they took down #3 Tennessee 31-14.

GG Marcotte...sorry I was late, I've passed out on the couch each of the last three nights now :D

HANDSWARD
04-17-2014, 10:38 PM
Maryland starts their season off with a win at Georgia 35-28. Bad coaching decisions were the downfall of the Bulldogs as they attempted a fake punt twice in the game, both failed attempts. The Terps were given short fields in both instances and turned those opportunities into TDs. Junior QB Chris Bracken looked good going 18/22 for 184 yards and 2 TDs. He added another 80 yards and 2 TDs on the ground. Bracken, who played a lot in both his Freshman and Sophomore seasons, now has the QB job all to himself. If he can throw the ball with this kind of accuracy all year the Terps could be in for a very successful season.

Joker1170
04-18-2014, 01:32 AM
Wow there are majors issues with this season , black screens, major lagging, power outages, huh kinda not much of a competitive dyn. I mean I know im not on every one elses level but after 13 restarts in 3 weeks maybe we need some kind of rule inforcment. Now I know Im to blame for some restarts but I would expect less questionable wins with the longevtive and legitimate experience here. Im not trying to get removed from dyn so I hope no one takes this the wrong way just voicing my opinion.

marcotte14
04-18-2014, 07:05 AM
#6 Arkansas had all phases of the game working tonight as they took down #3 Tennessee 31-14.

GG Marcotte...sorry I was late, I've passed out on the couch each of the last three nights now :D

Good game as well JB. I just couldn't get anything going offensively. I don't know what was going on with my QB as he just seem to overthrow everyone. I give credit to your defense, as it was pretty tough to move the ball. I didn't realize my star RB had only 10 carries for 26 yards. Long steady drives seem to wear my defense down as I couldn't stop you down the stretch and I was unable to forces any turnovers.:(
Tough loss for the Vols,but hope to rebound next week.

GG JB, I hope to see you again in SEC Championship game, and hopefully I can be a little more competitive.

HANDSWARD
04-18-2014, 08:57 AM
Wow there are majors issues with this season , black screens, major lagging, power outages, huh kinda not much of a competitive dyn. I mean I know im not on every one elses level but after 13 restarts in 3 weeks maybe we need some kind of rule inforcment. Now I know Im to blame for some restarts but I would expect less questionable wins with the longevtive and legitimate experience here. Im not trying to get removed from dyn so I hope no one takes this the wrong way just voicing my opinion.

I took it the wrong way... :mad:

I hardly ever have restarts and when I do have them I post about them. I don't just let them slide under the radar.

cdj
04-20-2014, 07:52 AM
Only psusnoop remains. With this being Easter weekend, he and his family might be busy. I will text him and hopefully he can get the game in today.

UPDATE - He will play later today when he gets into town.

psusnoop
04-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Thanks for posting that update CDJ, I will get it done as fast as I can.