PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2016 - Week 14

cdj
03-27-2014, 09:25 AM
The week will advance again on Saturday, March 29.

There are no User v User games this week.

Off-week: #7 Cal (ecirp), #11 Stanford (snoop)

pearice
03-27-2014, 03:59 PM
The dreaded bye week stretch. Last week... Now this week!

Marlowe
03-27-2014, 07:43 PM
wow talk about getting hosed by the cpu. I chose to defend and wasn't able to take control of the offense until after Michigan scored 5 five points off a safety and FG. Since I was playing at their house it's obvious what happened next. Momentum set in and my D coordinator once again showed his stupidity. Didn't stop them once everytime I scored they scored. I finally took the lead with about 1:15 to go so I choose to view the kickoff so as not to give up a BS return. I sim the next play and what do you know...85 yd completion for a td. :o:bang: I hate this game. Merry fucking xmas...

HANDSWARD
03-27-2014, 08:52 PM
wow talk about getting hosed by the cpu. I chose to defend and wasn't able to take control of the offense until after Michigan scored 5 five points off a safety and FG. Since I was playing at their house it's obvious what happened next. Momentum set in and my D coordinator once again showed his stupidity. Didn't stop them once everytime I scored they scored. I finally took the lead with about 1:15 to go so I choose to view the kickoff so as not to give up a BS return. I sim the next play and what do you know...85 yd completion for a td. :o:bang: I hate this game. Merry fucking xmas...

Are you a coordinator at OSU? I thought you were head coach. Might be time to take a position that doesn't require supersim.

HANDSWARD
03-27-2014, 08:58 PM
Maryland finishes off the regular season strong with a 34-14 win at home over Wisconsin. It was 7-7 early on and the Terps owned it from there, scoring 27 straight points. A meaningless TD at the end for the Badgers made it look a little closer than it was. The Terps were able to rebound after 3 straight losses mid-season, finishing the season with 4 straight wins and a record of 9-3. It won't be enough for a birth in the Big 10 Conference Championship. However, they have moved their way back up the polls and could possibly earn a BCS at-large birth if they get a little more help. If not, a decent bowl bid will still await the team giving them a chance to reach double digit wins for the third straight season.

Marlowe
03-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Are you a coordinator at OSU? I thought you were head coach. Might be time to take a position that doesn't require supersim.

Yea still a coordinator. Tried to leave last season but no decent HC offers came up. :dunno: I may just hang up the cleats and move on to next gen at the end of the season. It's hard coming back to ncaa having played madden.

cdj
03-29-2014, 12:01 AM
WSU ends the season with a 42-31 victory over Washington in the Apple Cup.

The Cougars finished with over 700 total yards and four turnovers kept them from even more. RB Gerard Wicks ended his college career with a phenomenal 271 yards rushing (28% of his season total) and three scores. The victory knocks UW to 5-7 and should keep them from going bowling.

Next season, the Cougars looks to improve their ability to force turnovers as their defense ended the year with just nine takeaways. They will return their starting QB, their top three WRs, and true freshman RB Corey Henry, who scored 12 TD before a season-ending injury vs. Cal in Week 10. They lose a lot defensively, which may or may not be a bad thing given how they played this season.

HANDSWARD
03-30-2014, 01:27 PM
Advance?