PDA

View Full Version : Changes coming to ESPN's '14-15 College Football coverage

cdj
01-19-2014, 11:06 PM
- Sounds like Brent Musburger is out from Saturday Night Football, possibly heading solely to SEC Network.

- Chris Fowler may head to Saturday Night Football (with Herbstreit) and also call the NC game.

- Rece Davis another candidate for SNF, but also may take over College GameDay if Fowler goes to SNF.

- Joe Tessitore will be studio host for SEC Network, but may also Thursday night games if Rece moves to a different spot.

Lots more rumors and speculation here:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/news/20140119/fowler-davis-musburger-nfl-network/?eref=sihp

Rudy
01-20-2014, 04:28 AM
I like Brent Musberger. I'd prefer he stayed paired with Herbie.

JBHuskers
01-20-2014, 11:18 AM
Maybe Musberger is doing the Keith Jackson and winding down, staying in one region.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

AustinWolv
01-20-2014, 02:21 PM
Musberger sucks. The sooner he is off of broadcasts, the better. He wishes he was Keith Jackson, but he must drink too much because he routinely gets names wrong and he's really reached on some in-game storylines. His blabbering about Auburn and the SEC got old pretty quick during the BCS title game this year, especially when he couldn't even talk up FSU once the game was determined, continuing instead of blab on about the SEC and Auburn.