PDA

View Full Version : PH: Week 1, 2015

JBHuskers
01-10-2014, 08:53 PM
We have started the new season! In a rematch of the last two title games, Papa and Kia face off in week one. Escobar and Onback also square off.

Aim to advance on Monday or Tuesday.

Ranked Teams:

#1 Washington (G)
#3 Notre Dame (Kia)
#4 Texas (Papa)
#6 Texas A&M (Escobar)
#8 LSU (Ryby)
#11 USC (psuexv)
#12 Oklahoma State (Snoop)
#16 Michigan State (Razor)

Welcome to Week 1!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #4 Texas Longhorns (0-0) ===============
This week, the Longhorns will host #3 Notre Dame (0-0).

=============== #6 Texas A&M Aggies (0-0) ===============
This week, the Aggies will host Auburn (0-0).

=============== #12 Oklahoma State Cowboys (0-0) ===============
This week, the Cowboys travel to Gainesville to face the #7 Florida Gators (0-0).

=============== #3 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (0-0) ===============
This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Austin to face the #4 Texas Longhorns (0-0).

=============== #1 Washington Huskies (0-0) ===============
This week, the Huskies travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (0-0).

=============== #11 USC Trojans (0-0) ===============
This week, the Trojans are idle.

=============== Oklahoma Sooners (0-0) ===============
This week, the Sooners travel to Boulder to face the Colorado Buffaloes (0-0).

=============== #16 Michigan State Spartans (0-0) ===============
This week, the Spartans travel to Clemson to face the #10 Clemson Tigers (0-0).

=============== Kentucky Wildcats (0-0) ===============
This week, the Wildcats travel to Louisville to face the #15 Louisville Cardinals (0-0).

=============== Florida State Seminoles (0-0) ===============
This week, the Seminoles are idle.

=============== Auburn Tigers (0-0) ===============
This week, the Tigers travel to College Station to face the #6 Texas A&M Aggies (0-0).

=============== #8 LSU Tigers (0-0) ===============
This week, the Tigers will host #14 South Carolina (0-0).

ryby6969
01-11-2014, 10:07 AM
I am having an issue with a glitch. I get ready for the opening kickoff and my guys get set(return) but the cpu teams is basically in a huddle and I cannot call a timeout or anything. I sent JB a picture of it. I just tried again with the same result.

ryby6969
01-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Has anyone played against South Carolina since BJ left? I won the toss and kicked off this time and it was fine until the first play. It had 5QB's 1FS and 6WR's in the playcall screen!!! :D I pick my play and it goes to the field and it is the same issue. :(

Papa LoneStar
01-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Ryby....sounds like that created playbook glitch is still in effect. I remember dealing with it while Razor was on auto pilot last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

gschwendt
01-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Yeah... BJ obviously had a custom playbook. Someone will have to drop, rejoin as SC, change the playbook, then rejoin as their former team. Obviously one of the newer guys would be best.

ryby6969
01-12-2014, 07:13 AM
Yeah... BJ obviously had a custom playbook. Someone will have to drop, rejoin as SC, change the playbook, then rejoin as their former team. Obviously one of the newer guys would be best.

Would it be possible if Senio was booted since he is new and having troubles and then someone can join with a second account just to fix it? Senio needs to leave and come back anyway so he gets the level 20 start.

gschwendt
01-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Yes, that would be possible.

ryby6969
01-12-2014, 09:20 AM
JB, let me know when we can do this as I am not sure when the other games will be played so I do not want to hold us up.

JBHuskers
01-12-2014, 02:10 PM
I'll do it after this OD game I'm playing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
01-12-2014, 03:58 PM
South Carolina is fixed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
01-13-2014, 10:05 AM
Texas vs Notre Dame, LSU, Auburn vs. A&M, Michigan State, USC (recruiting), Oklahoma State, and Kentucky remain.

Let's try to be ready by tomorrow night!

Escobar
01-13-2014, 02:12 PM
Just so y'all know, there is a known issue with the coaching levels not sticking once JB changes them. Everyone who joins will still start at Level 15. If JB goes back to the menu options and tries to check if the level is level 20 it will say level 15.

gschwendt
01-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Oneback vs Escobar and Snoop remain.

Oneback
01-14-2014, 12:32 PM
Oneback vs Escobar and Snoop remain.

Escobar and I are replaying this evening - we got disconnected yesterday afternoon.

JBHuskers
01-14-2014, 01:02 PM
It's a good thing we didn't put everyone in the same division and same conference. Only two user games this week, and we're on the 5th day of week 1 :D

psusnoop
01-14-2014, 05:41 PM
Lol my bad on the delay.

I will show a restart because I forgot to set my new playbook for okie state. Sorry bout that.

coachmac75
01-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Good game Ryby

I had a very tough start was my first NCAA usergame I made some rookie mistakes. For instance I dont get why the clock does not stop when we run out of bonds and I tend to wait the 2mn warning ;)

Was a very close game in the end you scored only because of my inability to start. That PR in the 1st QT was huge. And for watever reason I cannot kick in that game too. Had a few very funnyn play like a WR catching and running down to transform an easy 25 yd FG to a much difficult one from 30 yds line.

There is something that I cannot understand I cannot throiw the ball with Smith who is a better passer than my second QB and who does a much better job than Smith. A big mistery. Anyway now I know who will play QB for me even if it doesnot make any sense.

And by the way it was IMPOSSIBLE to pause the game for me. I wanted to bench Smith and I was hitting pause like crazy nothing I was clkose to throw the controller out of the window when I had the idea to ask you to pause. Thank you :)

Game froze at the end so I could not save the highlights hopefully game is saved

Cheers

ryby6969
01-15-2014, 07:42 PM
Good game. Passing is very hit or miss right now. I really wish you could properly set up people for PA passes as it would help my offense tremendously. Good luck the rest of the season.