PDA

View Full Version : Forum Feedback

Pages : [1] 2

cdj
12-22-2013, 10:07 PM
Please post any site feedback/ideas here or PM any of the admins.

cdj
12-22-2013, 10:08 PM
Has forum feedback been moved or closed? If so, is there any way to block threads by ignored users?

I had assumed ignoring a user prevented threads created by them from showing. Are you saying that is not the case?

SmoothPancakes
12-23-2013, 06:36 AM
I had assumed ignoring a user prevented threads created by them from showing. Are you saying that is not the case?

Not that I've seen. It just simply hides the content of posts made by that user, but the physical post will still exist (essentially behind spoilers if you will) and threads will still show up liken normal.

souljahbill
01-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Can we remove Wii Friend Code from the profile page and add Nintendo Network ID (NNID)?

CLW
01-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Wee need trophy whore of the month award (and other contest winner) icons to go along with the Gamer Ids, Twitter, Facebook, etc.... :nod:

cdj
01-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Can we remove Wii Friend Code from the profile page and add Nintendo Network ID (NNID)?

Done. Steam & Origin also added. Thanks for the idea!

ram29jackson
01-10-2014, 01:00 PM
you guys don't do the twitchtv link on top of forum anymore ?

I OU a Beatn
01-10-2014, 07:03 PM
Wee need trophy whore of the month award (and other contest winner) icons to go along with the Gamer Ids, Twitter, Facebook, etc.... :nod:

This. I'll even make the icons. Perhaps even change the color of the username during that month and the "Booster" part to "Trophy Whore of the Month." Once the new month begins, icon and colored name are removed from previous winner and added to current month's winner. It'll add some much needed motivation to get some trophies. :nod:

Or something along those lines.

cdj
01-10-2014, 08:29 PM
you guys don't do the twitchtv link on top of forum anymore ?

I don't think we have been streaming much lately. However, we have a new forum skin (in testing) that you can select in the lower right ("Bullish v2 testing for fun") that will have it show at the top if any of us are streaming.

We're working on something else to follow community members who may be live-streaming. Currently, the Twitch icon under their name and avatar will go from red to green if they are online.

This. I'll even make the icons. Perhaps even change the color of the username during that month and the "Booster" part to "Trophy Whore of the Month." Once the new month begins, icon and colored name are removed from previous winner and added to current month's winner. It'll add some much needed motivation to get some trophies. :nod:

Keep the brainstorming on this coming. We've talked about this before, but never made a move. Maybe this is the time.

gschwendt
01-10-2014, 08:44 PM
The "Testing for fun" theme isn't available to the public. I'll be adding that stuff in the next few days to the public themes.

ram29jackson
01-10-2014, 08:47 PM
The "Testing for fun" theme isn't available to the public. I'll be adding that stuff in the next few days to the public themes.

ok

CLW
01-13-2014, 01:34 PM

When IOU and CLW agree on anything it MUST be done or else......

gschwendt
01-24-2014, 12:35 PM
I've now added the On-Air notification for when any of us three are streaming on Twitch. When we're online, you'll now see a section in the top banner to the right that shows who is online and what game they're playing; if you click on their name, it will take you to a page that has the stream embedded. If none of us are online, it won't show anything. This is still a work-in-progress but what's there should work as intended. Let us know any feedback.

Here's a screenshot of what to expect:
http://i.imgur.com/UlmJGXO.png

I'll be streaming tonight at 9:30pm CT if you want to check it out.

SCClassof93
01-24-2014, 12:52 PM
I've now added the On-Air notification for when any of us three are streaming on Twitch. When we're online, you'll now see a section in the top banner to the right that shows who is online and what game they're playing; if you click on their name, it will take you to a page that has the stream embedded. If none of us are online, it won't show anything. This is still a work-in-progress but what's there should work as intended. Let us know any feedback.

I saw that, clicked it and it sent me to a screen that informed me I was not worthy of watching or some such :D

gschwendt
01-24-2014, 01:12 PM
I saw that, clicked it and it sent me to a screen that informed me I was not worthy of watching or some such :D
Heh... you probably saw it while I was still online (or shortly after) but by the time you clicked the link, I was offline. I was only on for a couple of minutes to test it and grab that screenshot.

SCClassof93
01-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Heh... you probably saw it while I was still online (or shortly after) but by the time you clicked the link, I was offline. I was only on for a couple of minutes to test it and grab that screenshot.

:up:

gschwendt
01-28-2014, 07:59 AM

I've now set this up to also pull in members of TGT (list below), "Friends of TGT" (community sites, etc.) as well as Game Developers. If you think there's someone that we should add, just let me know.

If your name isn't on this list and you'd like to be added, just let me know (I'll need your twitch username). Bear in mind, I only included those that have streamed in the past 90 days:

cdj
gschwendt
JBHuskers
bjrod9
clw22580
handsward
iouabeatn
jaymo76
morsdraconis
skipwondah

CLW
01-28-2014, 12:55 PM
I streamed in the last 90 days?

JBHuskers
01-28-2014, 01:03 PM

Well it may not have been video games necessarily Web Cam Boy. :sick:

gschwendt
01-28-2014, 01:12 PM
According to the link below, you updated your channel 2014-01-02T02:38:19... that's about all I have to go by.

https://api.twitch.tv/kraken/channels/clw22580

CLW
01-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Who's the chick Live on the air now here at TGT?

Stan HAMsen
01-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Right now somebody is streaming and it says:

xbox: Call of Duty: Ghosts

Is it possible to add who is streaming?

CLW
01-28-2014, 01:16 PM

Yeah I'd like that as well.

gschwendt
01-28-2014, 01:17 PM

xbox is streaming... that's the official xbox twitch account.

If I were streaming, it would show gschwendt: NCAA Football 14.

Stan HAMsen
01-28-2014, 01:22 PM
Ok, sorry. :D

JBHuskers
01-28-2014, 01:24 PM
Well it may not have been video games necessarily Web Cam Boy. :sick:

Pretty suspicious that there hasn't been a comment from CLW on this :hmm: :dunno: ;)

CLW
01-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Pretty suspicious that there hasn't been a comment from CLW on this :hmm: :dunno: ;)

Big Brother knows it no sense lying to him now. :nod:

SCClassof93
01-28-2014, 01:50 PM
Who's the chick Live on the air now here at TGT?

Is he watching you in a wig? :dunno::sick::D

JBHuskers
01-28-2014, 01:53 PM
Is he watching you in a wig? :dunno::sick::D

Nah. Can't pick up his channel on IE8 here at work.

CLW
01-28-2014, 01:53 PM
xbox is streaming... that's the official xbox twitch account.

If I were streaming, it would show gschwendt: NCAA Football 14.

I knew this site was nothing more than a shill for M$ and their crapboxone. :smh:

JBHuskers
01-28-2014, 04:59 PM
I knew this site was nothing more than a shill for M$ and their crapboxone. :smh:

If so, where's mine? I at least owned a 360. :nod:

CLW
01-28-2014, 06:00 PM
If so, where's mine? I at least owned a 360. :nod:

They'd give you one if you banned the Sony fanboys at this site. :nod:

bdoughty
01-28-2014, 06:35 PM

That would leave like 10 people and nobody to moderate TGT.

JBHuskers
01-28-2014, 07:30 PM

Sweet. Bye.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

SmoothPancakes
01-28-2014, 09:17 PM
That would leave like 10 people and nobody to moderate TGT.

I'd be willing to step up to the plate to help moderate TGT if banning Sony fanboys was the end result. :)

SmoothPancakes
01-31-2014, 03:43 PM
On Air

Playstation: Resogun

Looks like CLW lost that claim. :deadhorse:

cdj
04-17-2014, 08:27 AM
We have updated our forum Tapatalk software. If you run into any issues or oddities, please let us know.

bdoughty
04-21-2014, 07:48 AM
The Xbox One thread is locked. While that is one way to solve our problems...

I had something to post and it went into the Neverland that is creating a new thread in the next gen area.

Free the Bone!

Edit: Looks like you are cleaning up the thread. Good luck with that. ;)

oweb26
04-21-2014, 08:06 AM
The Xbox One thread is locked. While that is one way to solve our problems...

I had something to post and it went into the Neverland that is creating a new thread in the next gen area.

Free the Bone!

Edit: Looks like you are cleaning up the thread. Good luck with that. ;)

Looks like I missed another battle in the thread, I really need to put that thread on notification update....

Probably actually logging on more wouldn't hurt either.

JBHuskers
04-21-2014, 09:27 AM
Looks like everything is cleaned up. BDoughty, I moved your post into the XB1 thread.

bdoughty
05-03-2014, 03:20 AM
Is there any way to add "spoiler" to the quick reply toolbar? It is the only reason I ever use the "Go Advanced" option.

Thanks

cdj
05-03-2014, 07:14 AM
That's something we looked into before, but I didn't find a way to do it. We'll look again - this is something I think a lot of people want.

Thanks for the feedback!

ram29jackson
05-03-2014, 03:34 PM
whats the computer science ? why is that option harder than another option to manipulate ?

gschwendt
05-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Is there any way to add "spoiler" to the quick reply toolbar? It is the only reason I ever use the "Go Advanced" option.

Thanks
Done.

I also added Twitch & Ustream, though I wanted all three (or at least those two) to be grouped together... may still play around with that but for now, they're all there.

bdoughty
05-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Thanks, appreciate you adding those! :up:

cdj
05-06-2014, 07:11 AM
Thanks, G. That's why you make the big bucks.

SmoothPancakes
05-25-2014, 11:25 PM
I see someone's been playing with the forum layout today. :D

bdoughty
05-26-2014, 07:33 AM
FIFA is now the lead thread.

fifagamingtailgate.com

Should replace the new post image for FIFA 14 with...

http://i.imgur.com/LwSyC2h.png and http://i.imgur.com/1ZiFDdq.png

:blush:

jaymo76
05-26-2014, 05:23 PM
Looks like the twitch icon is not displaying correctly???

gschwendt
05-26-2014, 05:35 PM
Looks like the twitch icon is not displaying correctly???
Fixed. The website we were piggy-backing off of for their code took it down. Found an alternate site running the same code.

CLW
06-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Since the NCAA Series is "dead" for the foreseeable future. Perhaps it doesn't "deserve" to be the 1st 6 headings when you get to the forums. Perhaps combine all the headings into one and move NCAA "down" to the featured video games section?

bdoughty
06-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Since the NCAA Series is "dead" for the foreseeable future. Perhaps it doesn't "deserve" to be the 1st 6 headings when you get to the forums. Perhaps combine all the headings into one and move NCAA "down" to the featured video games section?

Agreed!

SmoothPancakes
06-02-2014, 09:45 PM
On one condition. We get a generic dynasty/franchise forum. I would like to do things like a franchise for The Show, but we don't have a forum for non-NCAA dynasties/franchises.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

steelerfan
06-02-2014, 11:28 PM
On one condition. We get a generic dynasty/franchise forum. I would like to do things like a franchise for The Show, but we don't have a forum for non-NCAA dynasties/franchises.

That would be a nice add. :up:

SmoothPancakes
06-02-2014, 11:35 PM
That would be a nice add. :up:

Yep. Every now and then I sometimes think about doing something for a random sports game, bit without a generic dynasty or franchise forum, and without a dedicated forum for that game, I never know where to put such a dynasty/franchise thread and end up never going through with it pretty much for that main reason.

And with The Show having the ability to carry over saves from one year to the next, I wouldn't have any concerns with starting a franchise or RTTS thread since I could just carry it over to 15 and continue it and continue my thread.

steelerfan
06-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Yep. Every now and then I sometimes think about doing something for a random sports game, bit without a generic dynasty or franchise forum, and without a dedicated forum for that game, I never know where to put such a dynasty/franchise thread and end up never going through with it pretty much for that main reason.

And with The Show having the ability to carry over saves from one year to the next, I wouldn't have any concerns with starting a franchise or RTTS thread since I could just carry it over to 15 and continue it and continue my thread.

Understood.

I dicked around with it on FIFA (nothing elaborate, just updates) but I might give it a stab (doing something a bit more in-depth) if it wasn't buried in the FIFA threads. It would seem to me that more people might read it in a general forum as not many here venture into the FIFA threads.

bdoughty
06-02-2014, 11:59 PM
I think the perfect structure would be as follows.

- Games and stuff
- Sports and stuff
- CLW
- Poop
- Socks
- Non-Poop and Socks related stuff

steelerfan
06-03-2014, 12:06 AM
I think the perfect structure would be as follows.

- Games and stuff
- Sports and stuff
- CLW
- Poop
- Socks
- Non-Poop and Socks related stuff

Aren't the 3rd and 4th items the same thing?

bdoughty
06-03-2014, 12:21 AM
Aren't the 3rd and 4th items the same thing?

One is something of substance, it can help things grow and flourish. The other is a lawyer.

steelerfan
06-03-2014, 02:57 AM
One is something of substance, it can help things grow and flourish. The other is a lawyer.

Thank you for the clarification. :)

cdj
06-03-2014, 02:39 PM
First off, let's stop the trolling of other posters. I'm not interested in going through the same debacle we had a few weeks back. Thank you.

We've been condensing the NCAA forums over time and have been trying to find the right layout/formula. There are a lot of forums/sub-forums in that area, so I don't know how combining will look/work, but we can try it or keep working to shrink it down.

We expect some traffic to always stay there for NCAA, but given that it is on a last-gen console, there may not be that much traffic past July/August. Thanks for the feedback, though. Keep it coming.

We can probably find a place to add that. That's another good idea. Thanks for the feedback.

Going along with CLW's reply, you guys can probably tell that we are slowly expanding into coverage of other games/titles.

This is probably as good of time as any to publicly state that if there is a game (or series) that any of you are passionate about & very knowledgeable of and you have a desire to create regular or special content (articles, podcast, videos, etc.), let us know. It can be for any game on any console. We aren't necessarily looking for regurgitation of press releases, but perhaps the news and your take, a unique take, or a deeper look than other sites are giving it or it can be something creative/different that you come up with.

This can also be done as a team with others who have the same interest to help avoid this seeming like work or a chore. We want it to be fun. That's the primary goal.

It will be easier to shrink some forums (such as NCAA) once we have established more content around other titles.

If you have any questions or think you may be interested, please PM me. I'll spare from making this any longer than it already is.

Rudy
06-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Hopefully we can all contribute some content on things or games we enjoy.

GatorfanStovy
06-04-2014, 02:51 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right spot. but I'm trying to get my twitch stream to live on the site like other people or are u guys only allowing certain people to link it?

SCClassof93
06-30-2014, 11:24 AM
Just noticed an * next to my screen name at the bottom left. Have I done something in settings.....subscription running out, or what??

steelerfan
06-30-2014, 12:41 PM
Just noticed an * next to my screen name at the bottom left. Have I done something in settings.....subscription running out, or what??

It denotes Enemies of the State.

psuexv
06-30-2014, 02:30 PM
Are you guys receiving any kickbacks from the ads that are popping up through Tapatalk? If not I might have to protest the use of it :)

cdj
06-30-2014, 03:03 PM
Are you guys receiving any kickbacks from the ads that are popping up through Tapatalk? If not I might have to protest the use of it :)

I sure don't think so. My initial guess is that we (or you, not sure on that) would have to pay for a premium version for no ads. I'll try and look into it.

SmoothPancakes
06-30-2014, 03:35 PM
I've got Tapatalk Pro and never have any ads pop up.

SCClassof93
07-02-2014, 11:08 AM
It denotes Enemies of the State.

Then how do I make it LARGER :D

psuexv
07-02-2014, 01:09 PM
I've got Tapatalk Pro and never have any ads pop up.

I'm assuming I do too since I paid for it initially. The ads are very infrequent

steelerfan
07-02-2014, 01:57 PM
The ads are very infrequent

Yet, the complaints persist. :p

psuexv
07-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Yet, the complaints persist. :p

Just one, and it was more of an inquiry than complaint ;)

steelerfan
07-05-2014, 04:44 PM
I've now set this up to also pull in members of TGT (list below), "Friends of TGT" (community sites, etc.) as well as Game Developers. If you think there's someone that we should add, just let me know.

If your name isn't on this list and you'd like to be added, just let me know (I'll need your twitch username). Bear in mind, I only included those that have streamed in the past 90 days:

cdj
gschwendt
JBHuskers
bjrod9
clw22580
handsward
iouabeatn
jaymo76
morsdraconis
skipwondah

Please add me, Tommy.

steelerfan1933

cdj
07-05-2014, 08:28 PM
'Career Mode & Campaign Reports' sub-forum created per request. This is for users to share career mode (Dynasty, Franchise, Be a Pro, etc.) and/or campaign mode status/walkthroughs for any game of any genre (except NCAA Football, which still has its own area). These can be written reports, video series, screenshots, etc. Your own creativity is your only limit.

If anyone has threads/posts they want moved there, please let us know.

SmoothPancakes
07-06-2014, 01:58 AM
'Career Mode & Campaign Reports' sub-forum created per request. This is for users to share career mode (Dynasty, Franchise, Be a Pro, etc.) and/or campaign mode status/walkthroughs for any game of any genre (except NCAA Football, which still has its own area). These can be written reports, video series, screenshots, etc. Your own creativity is your only limit.

If anyone has threads/posts they want moved there, please let us know.

Awesome! Thank you so much cdj!

I've thought about something along the lines of a career thread for my guy in NBA 2K, my RTTS player, etc., something I can do on the side when I don't have the time necessary to do a full NCAA game and recap.

My only issue has been that there hasn't really been a proper place to put them. They just never felt right being posted in the NCAA dynasties forum.

gschwendt
07-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Please add me, Tommy.

steelerfan1933
Done.

steelerfan
07-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Done.

Thanks, brother. :up:

jaymo76
07-11-2014, 12:48 PM
Any chance we could get the new Miami Dolphins logo for the smiley section? It would also be great if we could get one for the Superbowl as well as AFC and NFC. The PLAYOFF banner on the field would be another great smiley. Thanks guys!

cdj
07-11-2014, 02:40 PM
Any chance we could get the new Miami Dolphins logo for the smiley section? It would also be great if we could get one for the Superbowl as well as AFC and NFC. The PLAYOFF banner on the field would be another great smiley. Thanks guys!

New logos added for Miami and Jacksonville (NFL). If there are any other out of date smilie logos, please let us know.

Also added Lombardi Trophy, AFC logo, NFC logo, and Playoffs logo. If you'd like more or something different for one of them, again please let us know.

jaymo76
07-11-2014, 02:53 PM
New logos added for Miami and Jacksonville (NFL). If there are any other out of date smilie logos, please let us know.

Also added Lombardi Trophy, AFC logo, NFC logo, and Playoffs logo. If you'd like more or something different for one of them, again please let us know.

Thanks Chris!

jaymo76
07-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Sorry CDJ, one more request for smileys... could we als get the NFL logo as a smiley? Thanks!

cdj
07-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Sorry CDJ, one more request for smileys... could we als get the NFL logo as a smiley? Thanks!

:NFL: No problem, here you go.

skipwondah33
07-16-2014, 03:45 PM

cdj
gschwendt
JBHuskers
bjrod9
clw22580
handsward
iouabeatn
jaymo76
morsdraconis
skipwondahSweet, didn't realize this

I now have to stream again of me getting my ass handed to me in UFC Career mode.

Skip "Big Business" Jackson career highlights are coming soon.

jaymo76
07-17-2014, 03:05 PM
Since all of the major sports games have been added to the FEATURED VIDEO GAMES SECTION of the forum, perhaps the thread for THE SHOW 14 should also be there? Currently it is found in the OTHER VIDEO GAME section. I think a number of people on this site play it. I have been watching Steeler quite a bit lately and it looks like a great game.

bdoughty
07-17-2014, 05:54 PM
Ditto on The Show and also NBA 2K15. I mean you have WWE 2k15 listed but not their biggest seller?

SCClassof93
07-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Ditto on The Show and also NBA 2K15. I mean you have WWE 2k15 listed but not their biggest seller?

I agree, NBA 2k even with its problems is light years ahead of NBA Live.

bdoughty
07-23-2014, 01:13 AM
I agree, NBA 2k even with its problems is light years ahead of NBA Live.

Exactly. Speaking of light years ahead. Maybe a The Golf Club section when it releases. They are light years ahead of EA in regards to a course designer. :popcorn:

Still trying to understand the logic of WWE? Wraslin fans are a bit touched in the head.

SCClassof93
07-23-2014, 12:55 PM
Exactly. Speaking of light years ahead. Maybe a The Golf Club section when it releases. They are light years ahead of EA in regards to a course designer. :popcorn:

Still trying to understand the logic of WWE? Wraslin fans are a bit touched in the head.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-umkBoMr-ix0/UpiaqjElSgI/AAAAAAAAAdo/DaDWGM_9qyA/s1600/Flair.jpg

SCClassof93
07-23-2014, 12:56 PM

C'mon now....they are light years behind ea in battleships on the course :D

bdoughty
07-23-2014, 05:04 PM
C'mon now....they are light years behind ea in battleships on the course :D

But on the bright side you could now make a Battlefield/PGA Tour combo category.

JeffHCross
07-24-2014, 02:33 PM
Still trying to understand the logic of WWE? Wraslin fans are a bit touched in the head.Look at who's writing headlines on the front page of the site about WWE 2k15, and I think you'll have all your answers :D

JBHuskers
07-24-2014, 02:37 PM
Look at who's writing headlines on the front page of the site about WWE 2k15, and I think you'll have all your answers :D

Someone who writes for a wrestling website :nod:

CLW
07-24-2014, 03:28 PM
I used to be a HUGE WWF/E fan back in the Attitude Era. But they lost me probably a decade + ago (man I'm getting old). I flip it on from time to time but the talent AND story lines just aren't compelling to me.

I'd buy the video game in a heart beat IF: (1) online E-Fed AND (2) decent servers to play #1 on.

JeffHCross
07-24-2014, 03:38 PM
I'd buy it in a heartbeat if the pre-order of Sting in any way indicated a WCW-centric mode for this year.

jaymo76
07-25-2014, 06:10 PM
With a number of us now playing The Show 14 AND writing franchise reports it would be great if we could get a BASEBALL SMILEYS section. Definitely the MLB teams are needed (but it would be awesome to have the AA & AAA affiliates as well). I know it's a lot of work so no worries if you don't have the time or if it's not a priority at this time.

bdoughty
07-25-2014, 06:33 PM
Hope this helps...

MLB

http://i.imgur.com/p1bTaXk.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/mRMbNxi.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/KRnzGPl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/kCOCL5E.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/faS3CYi.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/7w3UEwP.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/y4sx3uf.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Ij4rBmd.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Blh5WOC.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/VJFQpyW.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/4Jza05y.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/HYIsT1L.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/rKUL9Ka.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/QHdXmyy.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ZHD1IOZ.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/bCxbzxS.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/WJS5SdE.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/zPNHSLz.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/SyR77GE.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/B4Dr1F4.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/wJDxsUW.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/UgFqHo7.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/naIYNQD.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/V1YUFFO.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ziqHQzV.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/AgS9dfm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/O2hHedl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ajICWKR.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/XXOH61G.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/nUuTbgB.jpg

AAA & AA up next

bdoughty
07-25-2014, 06:42 PM
AAA International League

http://i.imgur.com/onxRYRh.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/hlqOSRS.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/pQlv5Yz.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/KM7eZnX.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/p4NaoIm.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/2aw1oEn.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/s9ck2ff.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/eS3k2Px.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/dJU2qCQ.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/CHcHDyY.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/UBTLGQ6.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/2e6yZtB.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kzbgklV.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kW03xJT.jpg

bdoughty
07-25-2014, 06:47 PM
AAA Pacific Coast League

http://i.imgur.com/BjfnMjL.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/fCAKgos.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/Koa8TQI.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/hfi219Z.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/C1arz18.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/ULnSqai.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/FMghfL0.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/Vo0dQ6W.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/ULRfKwX.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/5ZfWPUc.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/C6ZD9Bx.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/oC631TS.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/lkRTZSa.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/lkGg1Eh.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/aVJZ0oE.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/31uuqkt.png

bdoughty
07-25-2014, 07:01 PM
AA Eastern League

http://i.imgur.com/kwUHqmm.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/e0I80tX.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/rUHGkvD.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/P2VkfEN.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/65AKMka.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/gVVTcgX.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/nKefCMR.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/2Mpayd2.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/sRU2xGo.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/ePMldGO.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/vgxD4bo.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/U8JdWns.png

AA Southern League

http://i.imgur.com/n4HlUpL.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/CchWZS4.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/ltS59RI.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/pJa84FZ.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/F0mJtiw.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/oIuDzwB.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/bbZobw3.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/44f6xcx.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/LBQL2YW.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/1H3491N.png

AA Texas League

http://i.imgur.com/JvXeXmq.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/SM14QMZ.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/q3a24xx.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/4Jtgrag.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kosG281.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/uhdbn3D.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/Q8Lr2z8.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/hPpNE0a.png

jaymo76
07-25-2014, 07:07 PM
Wow! Awesome work Bdoughty! Thanks for organizing all of those images.

bdoughty
07-25-2014, 07:11 PM
Someone who writes for a wrestling website :nod:

http://www.bearhugger.net/ ?

bdoughty
07-25-2014, 07:12 PM
Wow! Awesome work Bdoughty! Thanks for organizing all of those images.

You are quite welcome.

skipwondah33
07-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Anyone else noticing slow responses on the site and lag in posting, etc other than me?

Happens at work (and we have fiber)

And at home on my tablet and phone (with decent enough speed)

CLW
07-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Anyone else noticing slow responses on the site and lag in posting, etc other than me?

Happens at work (and we have fiber)

And at home on my tablet and phone (with decent enough speed)

Not once I get to the site. However, last week or so its taking FOREVER to get to the site from both home and work.

skipwondah33
07-28-2014, 03:54 PM
Yeah I get that as well.

But once on the site trying to post it either doesn't do anything, takes several seconds to actually post what I'm trying to post or just keeps displaying the prompt "stay on page or leave". Even though all I'm hitting is Post Reply.

Edit: I just tried to post this at 4:53, it took 10 seconds then displayed "leave page or stay on page"

On my phone while trying to post something (Chrome) after a few words my text won't show any longer until I leave the site and comeback.

skipwondah33
07-28-2014, 06:49 PM
Working better and faster now.

Will see tomorrow at work if there as well.

ram29jackson
07-28-2014, 07:08 PM
seems to happen on occasion

gschwendt
07-28-2014, 07:19 PM
We have been having issues with the forums lately. We're trying to get to the bottom of the problem but it's not always easy as it's sporadic. Just know that we're aware and working on it.

skipwondah33
07-28-2014, 09:02 PM
We have been having issues with the forums lately. We're trying to get to the bottom of the problem but it's not always easy as it's sporadic. Just know that we're aware and working on it.Oh I definitely understand that. Being in IT I can semi relate

Just making sure I wasn't going crazy and had an issue on my end. I've already ran tests on home and work networks to see if my issue.

Thanks G.

CLW
07-28-2014, 09:10 PM
We have been having issues with the forums lately. We're trying to get to the bottom of the problem but it's not always easy as it's sporadic. Just know that we're aware and working on it.

Oh I definitely understand that. Being in IT I can semi relate

Just making sure I wasn't going crazy and had an issue on my end. I've already ran tests on home and work networks to see if my issue.

Thanks G.

Just CTRL ALT DELETE Shut Down and Restart - that's what my IT people always tell me every time I call like I hadn't tried that before calling. :fp:

Rudy
07-28-2014, 09:56 PM
I thought my tablet was messing up lately. Good to know.

gschwendt
07-30-2014, 09:26 AM
We believe we have resolved the issue. If you continue to experience problems, let us know.

JBHuskers
07-30-2014, 09:28 AM
Things are definitely loading better today.

skipwondah33
07-30-2014, 10:16 AM
I'm still getting some issues here and there.

Just had the same "leave page or stay on page" prompt a few times while trying to post. Then I'd get Database errors. Had to leave thread, then try to post it again. It finally went through but with all this other stuff included in the post.

cdj
07-31-2014, 07:37 AM
We're still working on some issues, so do not be surprised if the site is intermittent at times.

steelerfan
07-31-2014, 09:13 AM
I don't know who this guy is, but he has posted the same thing at the top of every thread I've opened this morning.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/y8usyta3.jpg

Give him credit though. 70 points per game was massive during the 69-79 season. ;)

souljahbill
07-31-2014, 12:23 PM
I don't know who this guy is, but he has posted the same thing at the top of every thread I've opened this morning.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/y8usyta3.jpg

Give him credit though. 70 points per game was massive during the 69-79 season. ;)

*applause*
That was a good one

steelerfan
07-31-2014, 02:31 PM
*applause*
That was a good one

Unfortunately, I screwed it up by typing 79 instead of 70. Anyone else seeing this? This still appears on everything I open today.

gschwendt
07-31-2014, 03:30 PM
Unfortunately, I screwed it up by typing 79 instead of 70. Anyone else seeing this? This still appears on everything I open today.

I've not seen it at all. Do you see it on your desktop too or just tapatalk? You might clear your tapatalk app data and see if that clears it up.

psuexv
07-31-2014, 03:52 PM
I've not seen it at all. Do you see it on your desktop too or just tapatalk? You might clear your tapatalk app data and see if that clears it up.

Just in Tapatalk. You have to scroll all the way to the top of the thread to see it

jaymo76
07-31-2014, 03:54 PM
Don't know what you gentlemen did but today everything is running perfectly for me.

steelerfan
07-31-2014, 06:13 PM

Just in Tapatalk. You have to scroll all the way to the top of the thread to see it

Yeah, just in Tapatalk.

cdj
08-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Don't know what you gentlemen did but today everything is running perfectly for me.

A few minor things. I'm actually kind of surprised that everything has been running this smooth/perfect the last 22 or so hours (knock on wood).

I think our version of Tapatalk is slightly out of date. I'll try and update it today, so let's see if that eliminates our time travelling friend.

jaymo76
08-02-2014, 01:59 AM
Hey guys, I just noticed that my status went from "booster" to "Heisman. I guess my subscription expired today. I am going to renew for two years but I just want to make sure that with the end of NCAA this website will continue to exist well into the future. So there aren't any plans to go away right? This forum is here to stay? If so, I am too!

JBHuskers
08-02-2014, 02:08 AM
It's guaranteed to stay!

cdj
08-02-2014, 08:31 AM
Tapatalk now updated to version 5.1.1. Please let us know if you run into any issues with it.

jaymo76
08-02-2014, 12:15 PM
It's guaranteed to stay!

Just re-upped for another two years. Keep the good times rolling gentlemen!

SmoothPancakes
08-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Our friend from 1969 still shows up at the top of each thread unfortunately.

steelerfan
08-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Our friend from 1969 still shows up at the top of each thread unfortunately.

Yep. I'm also unable to login on Tapatalk now. I get an error message that says:

"Package file version doesn't match with the installed version, please goto your forum's AdminCP->Plugin&Products->Manage Products to upgrade by importing the latest installation xml"

I'm guessing you guys upgraded something ang it's made my phone obsolete. Dunno though.

Fwiw, my other forums still work with Tapatalk on my phone.

cdj
08-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Re-installed Tapatalk. Please let me know if it works and if our friend from the summer of '69 has left.

SmoothPancakes
08-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Still shows up for me unfortunately.

cdj
08-02-2014, 04:59 PM
I wonder if that is part of our vB issues and not Tapatalk then. I'm hoping to get our issues fixed by this weekend, but it's not looking good right now.

steelerfan
08-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Tapatalk is working on my phone again. '69er is still running rampant though. In fact, earlier, I saw a double post from JB in his RTTS thread that said he posted one of them in like 1970. If I see it/find it again, I'll post a screenshot.

SmoothPancakes
08-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Can I get added to the On Air list of Twitch streamers? I'm going to be trying some streaming with MLB The Show on PS4, so hopefully it goes well. Twitch username is SmoothPancakes1. Here's the link to my channel page.

http://www.twitch.tv/smoothpancakes1

souljahbill
08-03-2014, 08:28 AM
So glad the site is working on my phone again. It was rough being away from you guys. LOL!

cdj
08-09-2014, 10:11 PM
FYI: We will be down for some server maintenance tomorrow morning. We are unsure how long it will take.

steelerfan
08-09-2014, 10:52 PM
FYI: We will be down for some server maintenance tomorrow morning. We are unsure how long it will take.
Well, that settles it. I'm gonna go get shitfaced so I sleep through the morning tomorrow. :sf:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

SmoothPancakes
08-09-2014, 11:02 PM

Do you have an idea on exact time the maintenance will start?

Rudy
08-10-2014, 07:14 AM
Some things are goofy right now. Getting error messages on links.

SmoothPancakes
08-10-2014, 07:28 AM
I can't even get into a single thread on my laptop. Every thread I go in, I get two lines that say the following:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5698) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4370.

I can access threads no problem on Tapatalk, but can't get into anything on my laptop.

CLW
08-10-2014, 08:02 AM
I can't even get into a single thread on my laptop. Every thread I go in, I get two lines that say the following:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5698) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4370.

I can access threads no problem on Tapatalk, but can't get into anything on my laptop.

Ditto.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5698) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4370

skipwondah33
08-10-2014, 08:39 AM
Same

gschwendt
08-10-2014, 08:40 AM
We're working with our host to get it fixed. We believe we know the issue but we'll continue to update when we know more.

cdj
08-10-2014, 10:44 AM
We think everything is back to normal. Please let us know if not.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

SmoothPancakes
08-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Looks good now! Thanks guys!

cdj
08-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Is Tapatalk working correctly for everyone? I have heard some threads weren't working/loading for some, but they just checked out OK for me.

steelerfan
08-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Is Tapatalk working correctly for everyone? I have heard some threads weren't working/loading for some, but they just checked out OK for me.
Everything seems fine to me.

SmoothPancakes
08-10-2014, 07:03 PM
Everything is loading fine for me on Tapatalk.

souljahbill
08-10-2014, 07:07 PM

I'm good

Rudy
08-24-2014, 06:02 AM
When I use the video link for YouTube it doesn't always embed the video. Not sure what I'm doing. Example. It's got a good link and the tags but wont embed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-YVqV0v4Q

cdj
08-24-2014, 08:32 AM
Rudy - Make sure the link has http:// in front. That should get the videos to show.

Rudy
08-24-2014, 08:59 AM
Rudy - Make sure the link has http:// in front. That should get the videos to show.

Thanks. Wasn't aware of that.

JeffHCross
08-24-2014, 11:05 AM
I've found you need both the http and www. YouTube short links (http://youtu.be links) won't work either.

JeffHCross
08-28-2014, 07:40 AM
So...

cdj
08-28-2014, 08:10 AM
So...

What's up?

We had some issues overnight and early this morning. I believe they have now been rectified, but if something odd pops up, please let me know.

JeffHCross
08-28-2014, 08:17 AM
What's up?

We had some issues overnight and early this morning. I believe they have now been rectified, but if something odd pops up, please let me know.Only continuing issue I'm seeing is with the PH DPD Offseason thread (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?8396-PH-DPD-offseason).

Everything looks right with it on the surface, so bear with me. If you look at it from the forum, it shows 19 replies, and when you go into the thread it shows 20 posts, so those jive. Except I've seen that count increment at least three times this morning (replies from myself, Eric and Escobar), and none of the three actually show up in thread view.

But they show up in the Printable version: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/printthread.php?t=8396&pp=20&page=2. You can also see them by clicking the number of replies and clicking the appropriate person's post number. So they're there ... yet not.

Honestly, I'm scratching my head. I've ran a forum for years, and obviously have been a member here and elsewhere for over a decade, but I've never seen a disconnect like this.

I assume it has something to do with the fact that we were posting in that thread when the issues first hit overnight, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: They show up in Threaded view too. I don't think it's my cache, because it's happening on multiple devices, just with that thread. In "Hybrid" view it shows that there's a Page 2, but when you click on it nothing happens. It's like it doesn't know that Page 2 is there.

cdj
08-28-2014, 08:24 AM
The issues started at 11:21 PM CT last night, if that jives with what you are seeing.

On my end, I am unable to go to Page 2 unless I go to Printable View. Can you guys make a new off-season thread and see if that helps? I am assuming you guys made that thread and started posting during the issue(s) and that's what is going on. Are there other threads anywhere on the forum with this issue?

EDIT - I copied that thread and made a new one [PH DPD offseason - Take 2 (Copy)]. I think this one is working correctly. LMK if that solves the issue and I will delete the bugged out thread.

JeffHCross
08-28-2014, 08:32 AM
Haven't seen any other issues. I'm checking most of the other threads I haven't read since last night, and nothing odd has popped up, though I don't know if any other posts aren't showing up.

The copy looks a lot better. Thanks.

CLW
09-13-2014, 10:02 AM
I know its been suggested like a billion times by now but any thought on adding little icons for # of posts, TGT league champions, donators, trophy whore of the month etc....

cdj
09-21-2014, 09:45 AM
I know its been suggested like a billion times by now but any thought on adding little icons for # of posts, TGT league champions, donators, trophy whore of the month etc....

We have one for trophy achiever of the month, but we haven't had updated standings in a while. :/

thatBuckeye
09-23-2014, 04:09 AM
Add a "like" button ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

CLW
10-15-2014, 03:24 PM
In the last day or so I keep getting emails saying I have a new PM here at TGT only to come here and not have any new PMs?

SmoothPancakes
10-15-2014, 04:50 PM
In the last day or so I keep getting emails saying I have a new PM here at TGT only to come here and not have any new PMs?

I've been getting that too. Emails for "new PMs" that I received back in July and August.

cdj
10-16-2014, 07:35 AM
E-mails, Tapatalk notifications or both?

JBHuskers
10-16-2014, 08:01 AM
Emails for the old PM.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

SmoothPancakes
10-16-2014, 08:02 AM
E-mails, Tapatalk notifications or both?

Emails. I've gotten emails for PMs and for new post notifications in subscribed threads from clear back in June, July and August in the last few days in my email.

JeffHCross
10-16-2014, 10:17 AM
FWIW, I haven't received any.

Rudy
10-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Me either.

psuexv
10-16-2014, 11:24 AM
I'm receiving them too. Notifications of previously subscribed threads.

A couple of months ago there was a delay in getting the notifications from the time of the posting so I turned off all notifications. I occasionally will get a random one but the past two days it's been a lot.

steelerfan
10-16-2014, 11:33 AM
I'm getting them too.

CLW
10-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Quick its spreading faster than EBOLA!

JBHuskers
10-16-2014, 11:37 AM
Quick its spreading faster than EBOLA!

Speaking of Ebola, I watched the South Park episode from this season last night that replaced Ebola with gluten and too much gluten made your dick fly off like a rocket :D :D :D :D

JeffHCross
10-16-2014, 10:39 PM
FWIW, I haven't received any.Spoke too soon. Got an e-mail at 3:40 pm for a PM from mid-August.

CLW
10-17-2014, 07:46 AM
Spoke too soon. Got an e-mail at 3:40 pm for a PM from mid-August.

well this virus is clearly air borne so we will all soon be toast unless the powers that be here get off their butts and do something about it. :nod:

cdj
10-17-2014, 07:52 AM
well this virus is clearly air borne so we will all soon be toast unless the powers that be here get off their butts and do something about it. :nod:

We'll begin by quarantining you.

I've read that this issue happens once in a while but works itself out (issue with e-mails). If it gets worse/keeps happening today, we'll dig further. Let us know if it keeps happening today.

bdoughty
10-17-2014, 08:32 AM
We'll begin by quarantining you.

Such a tease. ;)

JBHuskers
10-17-2014, 09:05 AM
I just got an e-mail wishing me happy birthday :) it was about two months ago.

CLW
10-17-2014, 10:48 AM
I just got an e-mail wishing me happy birthday :) it was about two months ago.

Better late than never.

JBHuskers
10-17-2014, 11:02 AM
Better late than never.
True. I'm still the same age.

steelerfan
10-17-2014, 11:33 AM
Happy Birthday, JB!

cdj
10-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Tapatalk now updated. Let us know if you run into any issues with it. (Did our time-traveling friend finally return to 1969?)

Are the old e-mails still happening? I did not get time this evening to look into it much, but am still hopeful it will straighten itself out.

JeffHCross
10-17-2014, 10:10 PM
Chris, I got three. 2 pm, 4 pm and 5 pm.

gschwendt
10-17-2014, 10:20 PM
Tapatalk now updated. Let us know if you run into any issues with it. (Did our time-traveling friend finally return to 1969?)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/18/ypuva2a7.jpg

steelerfan
10-17-2014, 10:45 PM
I got an email today that said my Donator subscription was about to run out. Is it, or was this old?

JBHuskers
10-18-2014, 12:44 PM
The time traveling friend is still on my Tapatalk.

steelerfan
10-18-2014, 02:55 PM
I got an email today that said my Donator subscription was about to run out. Is it, or was this old?

gschwendt
10-18-2014, 03:25 PM

Looks like it actually already expired, though your status doesn't reflect it.

Donator 08-23-2010 to 08-23-2014

skipwondah33
10-18-2014, 07:34 PM
I'm still getting them

Received another 30 minutes ago for a message 3 weeks ago from Bill.

Been getting them everyday

skipwondah33
10-18-2014, 07:37 PM
Speaking of subscription apparently mine finally ran out

steelerfan
10-18-2014, 07:41 PM
Looks like it actually already expired, though your status doesn't reflect it.
Thank you. I will take care of that post haste.

skipwondah33
10-18-2014, 07:47 PM
Not sure when my did. I thought I had it until 2015

Edit: I just receive my expire notice lol. But it had already expired by then

JeffHCross
10-30-2014, 10:43 AM
Tried to report this spam post: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?8568-Watch-Thursday-Night-Football-2014-Live-Stream-Online&p=1734962037#post1734962037. The software seems to think it doesn't actually exist. The report post link is p=0, instead of the actual post number.

Rudy
10-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Tried to report this spam post: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?8568-Watch-Thursday-Night-Football-2014-Live-Stream-Online&p=1734962037#post1734962037. The software seems to think it doesn't actually exist. The report post link is p=0, instead of the actual post number.

I tried the same thing this morning and got the same thing.

gschwendt
11-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Added ability to embed ESPN Videos.

Just grab the id from the end of the URL and put it between an tag.
Ex: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11842162
[espnvideo]11842162

It will hide it like a spoiler to prevent it from auto-playing until you open it.

ram29jackson
12-02-2014, 03:04 PM
I tried just the big numbers but that didn't work as it looked like that's what someone else did. So how do you embed a tweet so it shows ?

SmoothPancakes
12-02-2014, 03:11 PM
I tried just the big numbers but that didn't work as it looked like that's what someone else did. So how do you embed a tweet so it shows ?

#TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
12-02-2014, 05:19 PM
#TrustTheScript

[#TrustTheScript] [/#TrustTheScript] that doesn't work either

SmoothPancakes
12-02-2014, 06:39 PM
[#TrustTheScript] [/#TrustTheScript] that doesn't work either

Because you're not #TrustTheScript'ing hard enough. You have to open your mind and see the strings before your eyes.

ram29jackson
12-02-2014, 06:46 PM
Because you're not #TrustTheScript'ing hard enough. You have to open your mind and see the strings before your eyes.

they don't need strings. They just pretend those extremely sticky gloves don't work sometimes

SmoothPancakes
12-02-2014, 06:57 PM
they don't need strings. They just pretend those extremely sticky gloves don't work sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZtSA9lGfk8

souljahbill
12-02-2014, 07:10 PM

Shows how smart you are, genius.

The gloves aren't sticky. They have a high friction coefficient.

steelerfan
12-02-2014, 07:10 PM
This.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
12-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Shows how smart you are, genius.

The gloves aren't sticky. They have a high friction coefficient.

LOL what ever you want to call it. I have 2 pair and know what they are capable of. I know when I see a bull crap two hand drop

steelerfan
12-02-2014, 10:53 PM
LOL what ever you want to call it. I have 2 pair and know what they are capable of. I know when I see a bull crap two hand drop
Try out for the Oakland Raiders or the Toronto Argonauts or the Calgary Radial Tires or whatever then. You got mad skills.

I #TrustTheScript

ram29jackson
12-03-2014, 01:25 AM
Try out for the Oakland Raiders or the Toronto Argonauts or the Calgary Radial Tires or whatever then. You got mad skills.

I #TrustTheScript

don't ever type that again. Its just not you.

SmoothPancakes
01-11-2015, 11:37 PM
I would like to put in a request that the "Is the NFL Fixed?" thread be closed.

I submit this quote by souljahbill as a seconding of this request.

I would make this post in the NFL is fixed thread but it needs to be locked RIGHT NOW with Smooth's post being the grand finale. It's EPIC!

I believe all that needs to be said has been said and the mic has been droppeth. Ram has been smite, smote and smitten and it is time at last to let the poor, long deceased, over-flogged horse rest in peace.

SmoothPancakes
01-11-2015, 11:40 PM
I would also like to submit a request that this picture be made Ram's permanent avatar.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/10393677_374399029395274_3382698050925922690_n_zps b12348ac.jpg

steelerfan
01-12-2015, 01:07 AM
I agree. Completely. (Except that I would rather see ram banned, of course).

I #TrustTheScript

steelerfan
01-12-2015, 01:18 AM
Also, feel free to delete my last 2 pasta in that thread. I didn't see the posts about really not adding to it until it was too late. :)

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
01-12-2015, 01:23 AM
One more thing.

The new TGT signature is #TheScriptIsDead

:)

#TheScriptIsDead

psuexv
01-12-2015, 08:33 AM
I would like to put in a request that the "Is the NFL Fixed?" thread be closed.

I submit this quote by souljahbill as a seconding of this request.

I believe all that needs to be said has been said and the mic has been droppeth. Ram has been smite, smote and smitten and it is time at last to let the poor, long deceased, over-flogged horse rest in peace.

I #TrustTheScript

Yes. One more vote for locking it.

Also, feel free to delete my last 2 pasta in that thread. I didn't see the posts about really not adding to it until it was too late. :)

#TheScriptIsDead

Mine as well!!!!

souljahbill
01-12-2015, 09:23 AM

I #TrustTheScript

We can't ban him. The funniest shit on this board is always Ram saying something and everyone jumping on it. Your sig says it all. The dumber he gets, the more "right" he is.

ram29jackson
01-13-2015, 04:22 PM
of course, the ignorant and foolish would rather choose to remain that way because they fear reality.

you are so ignorant that you choose to believe a 22 year old who never goes to a class wins 10 games his first season ever while missing 3 whole games in the middle, with no real experience before any of that, hardly throwing the ball. with hardly any game experience, amps his pass total up the last 3 games and wins on the so called biggest stage.

I'm not the fool here gentlemen. I'm the one who stopped lying to himself.

souljahbill
01-13-2015, 04:33 PM
What is all this 10 games stuff? He played 3 games.

Also, wrong thread to discuss this.

steelerfan
01-14-2015, 01:17 AM
Please ban ram. Please.

#TheScriptIsDead

SCClassof93
01-14-2015, 08:42 AM
Please ban ram. Please.

#TheScriptIsDead

What not just put him on ignore like I have with dhook?

steelerfan
01-14-2015, 11:55 AM
What not just put him on ignore like I have with dhook?
Because you might quote him. ;)

#TheScriptIsDead

psuexv
01-14-2015, 11:59 AM
Because you might quote him. ;)

#TheScriptIsDead

And ignored people still show up in the Tapatalk thread preview!

cdj
01-30-2015, 03:12 PM
Tapatalk updated.

Please let me know if you run into any issues.

SmoothPancakes
01-30-2015, 04:05 PM
Oh god, what did they do to it this time? I'm still sitting on the old version before their updates in December.

#TheScriptIsDead

cdj
01-30-2015, 05:12 PM
We were on an older version, probably from before December so you shouldn't notice anything new unless the install was bad on our end.

SmoothPancakes
01-30-2015, 06:39 PM
One thing I'm noticing is <br /> showing up between the end of my text and the start of my Tapatalk signature. That hadn't been doing that before. That's all I've seen or noticed.

#TheScriptIsDead

SmoothPancakes
01-30-2015, 06:41 PM
Although if I edit my post, or if I exit out of the thread and reenter, it no longer shows up, just only right after I post.

#TheScriptIsDead

cdj
01-30-2015, 08:12 PM
I would guess that is something with them and their signature code. I could shut that off if you guys wanted.

SmoothPancakes
01-31-2015, 09:49 AM
It's not a terribly big deal, just wanted to point it out. This is what it looks like right after a post and what the post looks like (and is supposed to look like) after editing the post or reentering the thread.

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
04-02-2015, 01:10 AM
Gentlemen, I would appreciate it if one of you could remove the "14" from my MLB The Show career threads. I will be continuing these careers and threads in 15 and beyond.

Thank you.

SmoothPancakes
04-02-2015, 01:17 AM
Gentlemen, I would appreciate it if one of you could remove the "14" from my MLB The Show career threads. I will be continuing these careers and threads in 15 and beyond.

Thank you.

I would like to second this request. I was actually just looking at my franchise and RTTS threads earlier tonight to see if it was possible to edit my titles.

cdj
04-02-2015, 07:32 AM
SF & SP - Got it. If we missed one, let us know.

steelerfan
04-02-2015, 09:21 AM
SF & SP - Got it. If we missed one, let us know.
Thank you, guys!

SmoothPancakes
04-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Thanks fellas!

#TheScriptIsDead

psuexv
05-05-2015, 09:25 PM
Anyone else seeing ads in Tapatalk? They look like posts but are "sponsored" posts

SmoothPancakes
05-06-2015, 03:39 AM
I haven't, but then I haven't really been looking closely as I stick to basically just three well trusted sites. But I'll look closer from now on.

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
05-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Anyone else seeing ads in Tapatalk? They look like posts but are "sponsored" posts
Yep.

steelerfan
05-14-2015, 08:36 PM
EddieHusker asked me to mention that he needs some players for his Dynasty.

SmoothPancakes
05-14-2015, 11:48 PM
EddieHusker asked me to mention that he needs some players for his Dynasty.
:+1: :D

#TheScriptIsDead

JBHuskers
06-07-2015, 01:04 PM
It appears that the Tapatalk update has a default browser view.

SmoothPancakes
06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Just a minor detail, but my Colorado Rockies franchise thread, can I get the title updated from MLB 14 The Show to MLB 15 The Show? Thanks!

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?8227-MLB-14-The-Show-Smooth-Pancakes-Colorado-Rockies-Franchise

JeffHCross
06-29-2015, 10:27 PM
I've subscribed to a couple different threads in the last week with instant email updates, but I've yet to get a single email, and I know there have been posts. Any ideas?

gschwendt
06-30-2015, 07:26 AM
I've subscribed to a couple different threads in the last week with instant email updates, but I've yet to get a single email, and I know there have been posts. Any ideas?
You have to tell it whether you want an email alert or just show in your control panel. It's in your settings.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

JeffHCross
07-02-2015, 12:25 AM
All of my subscriptions are by email, either Daily or Instant, at least according to my settings panel.

cdj
07-24-2015, 03:51 PM
We had a slight issue today and had to restore the forums/database to yesterday so some posts may have been lost.

Apologies for any inconvenience, guys. :(

CLW
07-24-2015, 03:52 PM
We had a slight issue today and had to restore the forums/database to yesterday so some posts may have been lost.

Man all those insightful posts by Ram are gone forever? :smh:

SmoothPancakes
07-24-2015, 03:53 PM
I noticed. :D

I was wondering why a conversation me and JB had yesterday in the MLB thread suddenly disappeared.

JBHuskers
07-24-2015, 03:55 PM
Yeah we got hacked.

SmoothPancakes
07-24-2015, 03:57 PM
So are passwords and logins fine? Or is this a better of safe just changing/updating our passwords?

gschwendt
07-24-2015, 04:08 PM
So are passwords and logins fine? Or is this a better of safe just changing/updating our passwords?
I haven't had a chance to look through everything myself yet but my assumption is that it's unlikely that they got our passwords. That said, anytime something like this happens, it's always better safe than sorry to change your passwords... particularly if you use the same passwords elsewhere.

cdj
07-24-2015, 04:12 PM
I think they hacked for the sake of, not to acquire info. However, changing it to be 110% safe isn't the worst idea ever.

I'll be updating some of the articles & news info later this evening that lost info between yesterday and today.

jaymo76
07-24-2015, 06:27 PM

Oh no... I lost my Divisional Matchup update from my Madden thred. Now Steeler won't know that Oakland won 30-0 over Pittsburgh!!!

steelerfan
07-24-2015, 07:17 PM
Oh no... I lost my Divisional Matchup update from my Madden thred. Now Steeler won't know how terrible my sliders are!!!

Fixed, for accuracy. :easy:

JeffHCross
07-24-2015, 11:52 PM
I haven't had a chance to look through everything myself yet but my assumption is that it's unlikely that they got our passwords. That said, anytime something like this happens, it's always better safe than sorry to change your passwords... particularly if you use the same passwords elsewhere.There's a reason that I use a certain password here and other places... just in case it was to be stolen it wouldn't be the end of the world for me...