PDA

View Full Version : Hold up! No thread about this yet? Officer disses Kanye West!

dhook27
12-16-2013, 07:41 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/16/police-chief-kanye-west-open-letter_n_4454075.html

How do u all feel about this?
personally i think the cop is a broke bitch that needs to stay in his lane.

bdoughty
12-16-2013, 07:54 PM
Kayne West
Mocking Cops
Lack of comprehension

Yup, it's a dhook27 thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3-a4qWCtIg

dhook27
12-16-2013, 08:00 PM
I’m glad the guy has nothing better to do with his time then to write sassy letters to more successful people about an out of context quote that he heard.
If he’s really such a heroic guy, he shouldn’t waste his time on responding to out of context quotes.

CLW
12-16-2013, 08:03 PM
Well it's been 4 days I suppose its time for another one of these threads. I am looking forward to this ride as well. :nod:

steelerfan
12-16-2013, 08:51 PM
Where was the "racist" part? I missed it.

CLW
12-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Where was the "racist" part? I missed it.
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa402/LadyLiberty1885/TheArticles/PicturePool/thats-racist.gif

ram29jackson
12-16-2013, 09:08 PM
yep, its Christmas break woohoo !

SmoothPancakes
12-17-2013, 02:58 AM
:fp: I thought this was The Gaming Tailgate, not the (c)rap forum that was linked to in the original (c)rap thread that was posted last week.

souljahbill
12-17-2013, 07:33 AM
Dhook, I know you're young and rappers are "more important" than civil servants but every adult will tell you that Kanye is 100% wrong in making that comparison. When your house is being robbed, you don't call Kanye West. We didn't send Kanye West to get Osama Bin Laden. He lacks perspective and believes he's a bigger deal than what he really is. The people Kanye compared himself to should be honored, thanked, and appreciated. Kanye West should just shut the fuck up, make music, fuck his girl, and raise his kid and STOP comparing himself to heroes, world leaders, and Jesus himself. He's none of those.

SmoothPancakes
12-17-2013, 08:37 AM
And now that I have actually bothered to read the link in the first post, dhook, you have got a lot of fucking growing up to do. :fp: That police chief was exactly right. How the fuck does riding a stage prop even HOPE to compare to a police officer or a solider in the line of duty?

that mountain goes really, really high. And if I slipped ... you never know

Yeah, good for you Kanye, you take some risks during a couple minutes out of your entire performances. Please try and explain how that compares to a solider, who faces danger every second that he is on patrol and not on base, or a police officer who faces danger every second of his shift. Exactly, Kanye can't. It was a stupid as shit comment, and even more stupid are those trying to defend said stupid as shit comment.

Like souljahbill said, yes, you're young and rappers are "more important" right now (in your case, apparently the ONLY thing important), but damn man, just chill it already. The world does NOT revolve around Kanye, and even if your world does, take off the homer glasses. Everything that chief said (and thousands of others have said elsewhere on the internet) is 100% correct. Just because that idiot likes to think of himself as Jesus or god, does not make him so. Just because he has some grand hallucination of grandeur and putting his life on the line just like a solider or cop does every night, does not make it so.

Maybe your friends over on the (c)rap webiste rapgenius will agree with your more than any of us will. We actually use our heads and brains over here, not blindly spout shit or take crap against someone just because they dared to go against King Kanye or rap music altogether. :fp:

AustinWolv
12-17-2013, 08:38 AM
I’m glad the guy has nothing better to do with his time then to write sassy letters to more successful people about an out of context quote that he heard.
If he’s really such a heroic guy, he shouldn’t waste his time on responding to out of context quotes.

Reminds me of smart mouth little punks whose parents failed and need to be smacked in the mouth to learn some respect.

You don't know shit about the real world. Going to be hilarious when it is a black cop that hooks you up. You are dead wrong on this one and trying to blame cops for the retarded statements of a pompous rapper who would cry like a girl if he had to do the things that cops and military personnel have to do is completely ignorant (and racist).

SmoothPancakes
12-17-2013, 08:38 AM
yep, its Christmas break woohoo !

I used to LOVE Christmas break, when I was a kid and still in school. Now Christmas break annoys the hell out of me because all of the little shits are out of school for a good two solid weeks and left running rampant around the neighborhood by their shitty ass parents. :fp:

AustinWolv
12-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Dhook, I know you're young and rappers are "more important" than civil servants but every adult will tell you that Kanye is 100% wrong in making that comparison. When your house is being robbed, you don't call Kanye West. We didn't send Kanye West to get Osama Bin Laden. He lacks perspective and believes he's a bigger deal than what he really is. The people Kanye compared himself to should be honored, thanked, and appreciated. Kanye West should just shut the fuck up, make music, fuck his girl, and raise his kid and STOP comparing himself to heroes, world leaders, and Jesus himself. He's none of those.

:+1:

AustinWolv
12-17-2013, 08:41 AM
Maybe your friends over on the (c)rap webiste rapgenius will agree with your more than any of us will. We actually use our heads and brains over here, not blindly spout shit or take crap against someone just because they dared to go against King Kanye or rap music altogether.
Before long, he'll be spouting about how the Uncle Toms and white racists here are to blame.

AustinWolv
12-17-2013, 08:43 AM
I used to LOVE Christmas break, when I was a kid and still in school. Now Christmas break annoys the hell out of me because all of the little shits are out of school for a good two solid weeks and left running rampant around the neighborhood by their shitty ass parents. :fp:

Summer break is longer. :(

SmoothPancakes
12-17-2013, 08:45 AM
Reminds me of smart mouth little punks whose parents failed and need to be smacked in the mouth to learn some respect.

You don't know shit about the real world. Going to be hilarious when it is a black cop that hooks you up.

:+1: :nod:

Also, I love how the guy apparently only wrote the letter because he had nothing better to do with his time and is apparently jealous of "more successful people" than him, according to dhook. Yeah, some people, don't give a fuck about the money. They do the job because they love to do it. For this guy, he very well may be perfectly content as a police chief and views his life as 100% successful. My boss at work, he's been working in radio for 30 years, he's the operations manager of our market (#2 guy in the entire market) and he wouldn't change a thing about his life. There's nothing else that he desires to do than what he does now. The only step left for him is retiring sometime in the future and going to Notre Dame football and basketball games on a more regular basis.

Just because Kanye can make millions of dollars spitting out words, doesn't make everyone that says something negative about him or who doesn't like him jealous because they don't make as much money. They say those negative things about Kanye or don't like him because he's a pompous jackass who thinks his career as a rapper is just as dangerous and on par with that of a cop or solider. Like the chief said, hey Kanye, you think your life is just as in danger while performing as those of a cop or solider, alright, join the military and ship out over to Afghanistan. If it's so inherently dangerous day after day after day being a rapper, then being a soldier in Afghanistan should be a damn walk in the park for Kanye.

SmoothPancakes
12-17-2013, 08:47 AM
Before long, he'll be spouting about how the Uncle Toms and white racists here are to blame.

Well, there are certainly more of us white devils here on this forum, must be the only reason we're not up in arms about someone speaking out negatively to King Kanye.

Summer break is longer. :(

Ugh. I forgot. :( Thankfully that's still half a year away. The US really, really needs to look at going to a year-round school system like a lot of other countries around the world.

AustinWolv
12-17-2013, 08:54 AM
Kanye, all talk, no bite. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ernest-owens/kanye-west-new-slaves_b_3300051.html)

And he's playing this little kid right to the bank.

AustinWolv
12-17-2013, 08:55 AM
The US really, really needs to look at going to a year-round school system like a lot of other countries around the world.

It is gaining some traction......I read somewhere that more districts are going that route or studying it.

ram29jackson
12-17-2013, 12:53 PM
It is gaining some traction......I read somewhere that more districts are going that route or studying it.

they've been "studying" that idea for 30 years. Forget it.

AustinWolv
12-17-2013, 01:09 PM
Or not.
http://www.trivalleycentral.com/casa_grande_dispatch/arizona_news/kingman-district-mulls-year-round-school-schedule/article_138bdd30-6739-11e3-9aca-0019bb2963f4.html

I have no dog in the fight, but simple Google search shows that it is still active, not "forget it".

Stan HAMsen
12-17-2013, 01:39 PM
As a professional, IATSE card carrying stagehand, it is my opinion that the men and women who put that set together are facing a greater risk of injury than Kanye, but that is just my opinion.

AustinWolv
12-17-2013, 02:17 PM
As a professional, IATSE card carrying stagehand, it is my opinion that the men and women who put that set together are facing a greater risk of injury than Kanye, but that is just my opinion.

Zing, good point. Y'all gotta break down that stuff and put it up crazy fast.

SmoothPancakes
12-17-2013, 02:21 PM

Damn good point there man. I completely forgot about that part of it. All Kanye has to do is get up on it for a couple minutes. Those men and women, they have to sit there day after day constructing and destructing the whole setup, and always under a deadline to have it done by. Always a huge risk of something happening.

oweb26
12-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Well, there are certainly more of us white devils here on this forum, must be the only reason we're not up in arms about someone speaking out negatively to King Kanye.

Ugh. I forgot. :( Thankfully that's still half a year away. The US really, really needs to look at going to a year-round school system like a lot of other countries around the world.

Year round school schedule is a joke but thats a discussion for another day, it successful in other countries because they actually care about education, its not just an election point or free daycare which is basically all our education system has turned into.

bdoughty
12-17-2013, 03:04 PM
I rarely watch South Park but their season finale pokes fun Kayne West and his "Hobbit."

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s17e10-the-hobbit

bdoughty
12-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Year round school schedule is a joke but thats a discussion for another day, it successful in other countries because they actually care about education, its not just an election point or free daycare which is basically all our education system has turned into.

Plus year round school won't prevent Dhook from posting these threads. They get out of school and are left to their own devices, like smooth mentioned in the other thread, "copying threads from his favorite Rap site and posting them here."

Now military schools on the other hand... We could start a donation drive for Dhook. ;)

steelerfan
12-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Better than military school, he could go to a school that will teach himself a useful and far more dangerous skill - balancing himself on a plastic mountain.

JBHuskers
12-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Better than military school, he could go to a school that will teach himself a useful and far more dangerous skill - balancing himself on a plastic mountain.

Or maybe try to balance on this...

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/grayskull_full.gif

steelerfan
12-17-2013, 04:41 PM

I got that as soon as it came out. I was in 3rd grade. :)

JBHuskers
12-17-2013, 05:10 PM
I got that as soon as it came out. I was in 3rd grade. :)

I had it too :nod:

AustinWolv
12-17-2013, 06:10 PM

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/grayskull_full.gif

You guys are awesome.