PDA

View Full Version : Please help

gigemaggs99
10-16-2013, 01:21 PM
So I went online on my PC to the Playstation network website. I purchase Battlefield 1943 for my PS3. I paid for and then followed the instructions on how to download it on my PS3. I went into my PS3, followed the directions and it downloaded the game and then said Installing. Then it completed 100% and backed out.

I feel like a complete dork, but where on EARTH do I find this game? I can't seem to find it anywhere on my machine?

I'm able to re-download it following the instructions here:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4609

It downloads and installs just fine, I just can't locate the dang thing so I can play it.

I've turned my PS3 off and turned it back on, any tips, suggestions?

Thanks,
Gus

gigemaggs99
10-16-2013, 01:35 PM
I went back in and am trying to download the "demo" as well, maybe it needs both files....still downloading...

gigemaggs99
10-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Sorry new guy here.....

It guess it needs both files, once I downloaded the demo and it installed now the game shows up. :blush:

steelerfan
10-16-2013, 01:57 PM
No worries, man. That would have thrown me a bit too.

gigemaggs99
10-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Just my guess, but I think the demo is the full version, it's a much larger file, the file called "full game" is a small file, it must be the product code, which then unlocks the full version that was installed with the demo. It took about 20 seconds to download and install the "full game" but to download and install the "demo" it took about 5 mins.

steelerfan
10-17-2013, 07:06 AM
Just my guess, but I think the demo is the full version, it's a much larger file, the file called "full game" is a small file, it must be the product code, which then unlocks the full version that was installed with the demo. It took about 20 seconds to download and install the "full game" but to download and install the "demo" it took about 5 mins.

Yeah, now that you say that, I've had a few games that I've downloaded on PSN that were that way. The demo is the full game, your purchase simply unlocks it.