PDA

View Full Version : Catch the ball in stride

tyler2026
09-22-2013, 12:15 PM
I have posted it before but I'm going to do it again. Why doesn't anyone care about this? I still cannot catch a ball in stride. This should be a simple fix. This will be the last NCAA football game and I will have to play this way forever. Come on please someone do something about this! I wish people would quit worrying about gloves or cleats and just fix a very simple problem.

TIMB0B
09-22-2013, 03:11 PM
You said in another thread that you play on 0 Threshold. That's your problem right there. Put on at least 50+ and the stutter step, running in mud, or what have you, goes away.

jello1717
09-22-2013, 09:23 PM
I have posted it before but I'm going to do it again. Why doesn't anyone care about this? I still cannot catch a ball in stride. This should be a simple fix. This will be the last NCAA football game and I will have to play this way forever. Come on please someone do something about this! I wish people would quit worrying about gloves or cleats and just fix a very simple problem.Are you playing on a speed not called normal? I know that causes the "stuck in mud" glitch so maybe that's causing your issue too?

I play on normal with 20 or 25 threshold and my guys catch the ball in stride just fine. So to answer your question, the reason I don't care about this is because I don't have that issue.

gigemaggs99
09-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Would be nice to know from the original poster if they are playing on different settings, I too play on normal game speed with 20 threshold, even 0 threshold at times and do NOT have this issue. My WRs will catch passes in stride just fine.

What are your game settings?

tyler2026
09-29-2013, 09:25 AM
I play on 0 threshold and very fast. I still should be able to catch the ball in stride though. It is still a programming issue.

jello1717
10-01-2013, 01:30 PM
I play on 0 threshold and very fast. I still should be able to catch the ball in stride though. It is still a programming issue.

In your OP you said it should be a simple fix.

I'd bet that playing on normal speed would fix it for you. It's a very simple fix (even if its not the fix that you want, it is a simple fix, and sadly the only fix you're gonna get now).