PDA

View Full Version : Player Lock OD

cbslink89
08-24-2013, 04:16 PM
I'm looking for sim players to join my OD, it's a player lock only dynasty. The only requirements for the dynasty is to change your auto subs to 0 and 1, change your offensive tempo to conservative. I have a custom slider set designed for this type of play. I'm in year 3 of my Offline Dynasty and having really good games and stats. So if your interested in a dynasty without cheese play, I would love to have you in my OD.

Contact me PSN: cbslink.

cbslink89
08-26-2013, 01:56 AM
Here's a quick view of some player lock game play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5hmFpSOlNVc

cbslink89
09-27-2013, 10:26 PM
Hey guys I just wanted to share what has been working for me in my Offline Dynasty and OD. Feel free to try them and send feedback I've just started my third year in my offline dynasty and my first OD and this set is working really well. The reason I made this set is to have a complete simulation style game, with the player lock feature you don't have to worry about "accidental" cheese plays. So here they are enjoy.

Game Play Options:

Offensive/Defensive Skill: Heisman
User Vs User Skill: Heisman
Injuries: On
Fatigue: On
Quarter Length:15
Game Speed: Normal
Player Min Speed Threshold:0 (New Adjustment)
Home Field Advantage Effects: On
Ice the Kicker: On

Game Rules:

Offsides: 99
False Start: 99
Holding: 1
Facemask:1
Offensive Pass Interference: 1
Defensive Pass Interference:1
KR/PR Interference: 1
Clipping: 50
Intentional Grounding: 99
Roughing the Passer: 1
Roughing the Kicker: 25

Custom AI (On all categories it's the same for User and CPU)

QB Accuracy: 5
Pass Blocking:10
WR Catching: 45
RB Ability: 0
Run Blocking: 10
Pass Coverage: 60
Interceptions: 50
Rush Defense: 25
Tackling: 50
FG Power: 40
FG Accuracy: 35
Punt Power: 35
Punt Accuracy: 35
Kickoff Power: 50

Auto Subs (These are the same for both Offensive/Defensive sets and all positions.)

Sub Out: 0
Sub in: 1

Here you go guys look forward to your feedback.