PDA

View Full Version : Saint's Row IV (PS3, 360, PC) - August 20, 2013

JBHuskers
08-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Holy. Shit.

Deep Silver is really selling a $1 million special edition of Saints Row IV (http://venturebeat.com/2013/08/09/deep-silver-is-really-selling-a-1-million-special-edition-of-saints-row-iv/)

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/saints-row-iv.jpg?w=558&h=9999&crop=0

The Saints Row franchise is bananas. It features ludicrous characters, hilarious parodies, and dumb dialogue. Developer Volition didn’t need to do anything else to prove how crazy it is … but then it did.

Saints Row IV publisher Deep Silver is selling a special-edition version of the game for $1 million. That is one million American dollars … real currency.

It’s called The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition AKA The Million Dollar Pack. It comes with Saints Row IV: Commander in Chief Edition, a bunch of in-game items, and a few special bonuses. This is legit:

■A full-size replica of the game’s Dub-Step Gun
■A personal shopper
■7 nights at the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-Al-Arab, Dubai
■A week for two at the Jefferson Hotel in Washington, D.C.
■First-class flights to Dubai and Washington, D.C.
■A Lamborghini Gallardo
■A Toyota Prius and 1-year of insurance
■A hostage-rescue experience
■A Virgin Galactic space flight
■A day of spy training
■Plastic surgery
That’s the most amazing bullet-point list I’ve ever seen.

This is apparently real. Deep Silver is selling just one of these insane special editions. If you’re interested in The Million Dollar Pack — and are also an oil baron — you can email Deep Silver to begin the purchasing process. You’re just $1 million away from towing your Prius with a Lamborghini while getting surgery to look like Saints Row’s Johnny Gat while floating in space and looking at pictures of your trips to Dubai and Washington.

Saints Row IV is due out for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC Aug. 20. It tells the story of the Saints’ leader, who is now the President of the United States, as he tries to rescue his homies from a Matrix-like digital prison run by aliens … it’s basically about as crazy as a $1 million special edition for a video game.

I OU a Beatn
08-09-2013, 12:59 PM
That's actually not a terrible deal. :D

JBHuskers
08-09-2013, 01:02 PM
That's actually not a terrible deal. :D

Nope....some cool shit.

CLW
08-09-2013, 03:21 PM
LMAO well I guess its time for me to finally pony up and get a special edition of a game for a change. :nod:

JBHuskers
08-09-2013, 03:53 PM
LMAO well I guess its time for me to finally pony up and get a special edition of a game for a change. :nod:

Yep. Better start asking the wife for money.

CLW
08-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Yep. Better start asking the wife for money.

Nah. I run the budget I'll allow her to use the Prius to drive around in. :nod:

bdoughty
08-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Missing a threesome with Tera Patrick and Sasha Grey. No sale.