PDA

View Full Version : Which offense do you prefer to use?

johntom2000
08-01-2013, 11:18 PM
To run in dynasty. the spread? Pro style? Air raid? Do you usually run what your team runs in real life or go with your own?

As for me. I do play with my teams sometimes (Nebraska, Florida, and VT) but, in most of the gaming world.I go with a fast defense and a running offense with quick WR's. I go with the Raid with read option mixed in.

CLW
08-02-2013, 06:54 AM
My custom playbook is sort of a combo of an Air Raid/Spread Option Playbook + Pistol formations.

GatorfanStovy
08-02-2013, 10:44 AM
pro system a mix of run n pass.

TIMB0B
08-03-2013, 12:40 PM
OU is already a juggernaut, so I don't play with them. I like to build a 1-star into a powerhouse, so I just use a created team and run the offense I ran in high school: Flexbone. It's a lot of fun.

souljahbill
08-03-2013, 12:46 PM
I run the Pistol

GoBeavers
08-03-2013, 02:36 PM
I really like Dukes playbook but you have to have the players to be able to run it properly. Thinking about creating my own custom playbook. When I do and work the bugs out I will post a comprehensive list of formations.

RussellW65
08-03-2013, 03:39 PM
I am an option guy so I use:
Flexbone
Wingbone
Wishbone
and a few Spread Option sets.
have led the NCAA in rushing my first 2 years

Noleacious
08-05-2013, 10:39 AM
I go with the concepts from FSU's offense and try to stay Multiple by doing a little of everything from a Pro Style I Form offense, to a spread option, to the Pistol.

FSU
08-07-2013, 08:44 AM
I go with the concepts from FSU's offense and try to stay Multiple by doing a little of everything from a Pro Style I Form offense, to a spread option, to the Pistol.

I use the FSU playbook. I like how they have it set up this year. I can use jimbo fisher's offensive philosophy or go Fastbreak offense like we did when Mark ricth was our O coordinator

johntom2000
08-10-2013, 06:05 PM
I use the FSU playbook. I like how they have it set up this year. I can use jimbo fisher's offensive philosophy or go Fastbreak offense like we did when Mark ricth was our O coordinator

Please explain the "Fastbreak" Offense If you don't care...

Noleacious
08-19-2013, 03:28 PM
Please explain the "Fastbreak" Offense If you don't care...

More or less the original college version of the "Spread" offense. With Charlie Ward at QB, FSU would line up 4 WRs and 1 RB in the backfield and basically have them go deep with Ward having the option to run if everything was covered. It was also given the moniker "Basketball on Grass".