PDA

View Full Version : Coach XP not accumulating; showing as large negative number

texacotea
07-25-2013, 09:45 AM
In an OD as a exsisting HC and through 4 games I have not gotten any XP points. Everytime I do something that would give me XP it comes up +25xp but in the bar it says -21565845896

anyone know why?

pantherone26
07-30-2013, 12:19 AM
I'm having a similar problem in my online dynasty.

Currently in season 2, I'm the commish of an online dynasty with 8 teams. Two of the users are reporting that they do not receive any coach XP points in their games. I've had them both retire and reenter the dynasty but they still don't receive any XP. We are all using created coaches and I've asked them to retire and rejoin as existing coaches. If this works I'll let you know.

Can anyone else shed any light on this or if this is happening to them as well?

texacotea
07-30-2013, 08:25 AM
well I retired and reentered as the Current coach but still on level 0 with him.

HELP ANYONE. G, JB, CD?????????

jello1717
07-30-2013, 10:19 AM
There's tons of other bugs in this thread, but there are several people having coach XP issues in an OD in this thread.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/ncaa-14-bugs-glitches-feedback.99915/

drifterbub is a gamechanger that's working directly with EA and smerka is an EA dev if you wanna search for their posts. spayer419 and dru50 are a couple of guys having this issue.

GoBeavers
07-30-2013, 02:08 PM
I have not noticed this before but since it appears that it's an online thing it probably won't effect me unless I break down and start playing online.

Question for others though that have had their coach experience work, as you get later on in the game does it seem like you keep advancing at record speed or are the goals to level up harder to reach? Because right now it seems like I level up every game or two.