PDA

View Full Version : Time out online glitch

johntom2000
07-17-2013, 12:23 AM
I have faced a couple of users that has been calling timeouts and the game won't let me do nothing (press start, call timeout, no play call screen) and I get called for delay of game. Funny thing is when they are in a close game (go figure). I have lost a couple of games because of this. Anything to do about this or get around? or Just quit online all together? My record is awful because of this.

SmoothPancakes
07-17-2013, 01:02 AM
Yep, there's a reason why Online in NCAA Football is dead to me. Stupid douchebags still trying everything and pulling every glitch out of the book just to a win in a video game and improve their meaningless record and position on the online leaderboard. :fp:

You have my sympathy man. I give you credit for being willing to put up with that crap. I lost my willingness clear back around NCAA '06 or so.

johntom2000
07-17-2013, 01:05 AM
Yep, there's a reason why Online in NCAA Football is dead to me. Stupid douchebags still trying everything and pulling every glitch out of the book just to a win in a video game and improve their meaningless record and position on the online leaderboard. :fp:

You have my sympathy man. I give you credit for being willing to put up with that crap. I lost my willingness clear back around NCAA '06 or so.

ya, I about to say the heck with it and just play offline and in my OD. I just hope EA puts a patch out to fix the broken auto motion plays.

lilheavy
07-17-2013, 04:34 AM
I have had this problem also. I called a timeout after getting into fg range only to get a delay of game penalty and get put out of fg range and lost the game. For me it has happened randomly, not sure if you can purposely cause this to happen.

ram29jackson
07-17-2013, 05:56 AM
I've called time out while on defense and it does what you have said unless one or the other person is able to press start to stop the problem.

Not everyone uses it to an advantage. When its happened in my favor I have declined the bogus penalty and things go on normally....until another time out lol

ncaajunkie
07-17-2013, 10:43 PM
Add people from this board to your friends list. That way when you see them online you can quickly ask if they want to play. That way your games online will be a better experience. Add me on ps3 aufan123 if don't mind losing to auburn :)

johntom2000
07-17-2013, 11:43 PM
Add people from this board to your friends list. That way when you see them online you can quickly ask if they want to play. That way your games online will be a better experience. Add me on ps3 aufan123 if don't mind losing to auburn :)

LOL I will add you. add me johntom2000

ncaajunkie
07-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Sent a request