PDA

View Full Version : New PS3 online dynasty - looking for ACC/SEC

theoaklandphenom
07-13-2013, 11:31 AM
I'd like to get some other ACC/SEC players in, though others are welcome. No restrictions on who you can or can't be. Max of 12 players.

The league is set to All-American with 5 min. quarters. Recruiting assistance is currently off but that can be negotiated.

Rosters are named and seem to be fairly accurate.

I plan to advance every 24-48 hours, depending on how fast/slow other users are. I generally play throughout the season and into the off-season, so this should go for awhile. I'll transfer commish duties if for some reason I decide to bolt.

Post your gt if you're interested.

theoaklandphenom
07-14-2013, 04:04 PM
Teams claimed so far are Clemson, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Miami, North Carolina, Northwestern, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Texas A&M, and Wisconsin.

Elixor1987
07-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Team wanted: Tennessee

Are you using any sliders?
Which roster are you guys using?
Starting as Coach or Coordinator?

theoaklandphenom
07-14-2013, 07:43 PM
Roster is from BearsNVA.

Offsides - 65
False Start - 65
Holding - 55
Clipping - 55
Facemask - 55
Roughing the passer - 40
Roughing the kicker - 40

Everything else is currently default but I'm open to suggestions. Starting as coach

theoaklandphenom
07-16-2013, 01:03 AM
3 spots open

Elixor1987
07-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Teams claimed so far are Arkansas, Florida State, Georgia Tech, LSU, Miami, North Carolina, Ohio State, Oregon, and Texas A&M.

Am I out or what?

theoaklandphenom
07-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Am I out or what?

You're in if you accept the invite. If you didn't get it for some reason, I can send it again once I'm off work.

Elixor1987
07-16-2013, 12:58 PM
I will check when I get home from work and let you know. I didn't see anything when I was on yesterday.

theoaklandphenom
07-17-2013, 05:49 PM
We're currently full, but I'm building a waiting list from here and the EA forums.

theoaklandphenom
07-23-2013, 09:04 PM
Currently have a spot open. Here's what you need to know:

6-star league

We play All-American, 6 min quarters

We advance about 5 times a week

We're currently about to go into Week 6 of 2013 - anyone who joins after week 4 in any given season has to play with a team not ranked in the top 25 at that point (just ask me what team you want and I'll tell you if they're available)

Very important: All members need to join http://thegridirongamers.proboards.com/. It's free. We have a sub-forum here called "Phenoms" where I post updates and users can trash talk and whatever else. I don't own the board but I'm the moderator of our particular forum. You have to join in order to view or post.

I try to be fair about people restarting, but really try to get video or picture evidence if something goes wrong. People with too many sketchy restarts will be kicked because it's just not fair to everyone else.

Let me know if you're interested