PDA

View Full Version : One a Day | Blue Chip Stadium Dynasty (PS3)

J West
07-11-2013, 08:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/els6Ec2.png

Hi all. Just hoping to find some people passionate about playing NCAA year round at a rapid pace. I'm starting 'Blue Chip Stadium', a 12 man OD for PS3 where we advance every morning around 7 am eastern time. The plan is to get through at least ten seasons of NCAA OD at this pace. If you do plan on playing in this league, you will have to be okay with having a game simmed every now and then if you are unable to play every single day. If you're a machine who can play one game every day, then no worries about a sim.

At the end of the cycle, the 12 owners will vote on the 'owner of the year', which will go to the most active (not most successful) gamer in our group. That person will be awarded a free copy of next year's NCAA on the system of their choosing.

Here are the rules:

-Quarters is TBD, likely to be 8 minutes. The goal is to get a realistic number of plays.
-You can choose any team you'd like. Most of our games will be CPU, so we will cap each conference at 3 user teams max. Any more and you'll run into scheduling issues.
-Sliders are TBD but will be set to a difficult setting. We don't want this to be a league where everyone is winning each game by 40 points. We will spend about 3-4 days discussing which sliders we want to use.

As far as gameplay goes, we are looking to be a simulation style league. Since NCAA is a very hard game to peg simulation, here's what I mean:

-Honest system vs. CPU. Call random plays, don't be afraid to lose. Calling streak after streak and cheesing the CPU is not okay. If you want to be applauded for your dominance this is not the league for you.
-No unrealistic 4th down conversions. We will have strict 4th down rules and teams should not be exceeding a pre-defined number of fourth down conversions.
-Statistic realism. This is a hard one to determine, but the main goal is to keep players statistically realistic as much as we can. This means that Wide Receivers shouldn't be getting 2,000+ yards, 20+ catches in a game, etc and Quarterbacks shouldn't be throwing for 500+ yards every game. Running air raid is fine, but keep it realistic.
-You need to be willing to use your bench in blow outs. You should not be scoring 60+ points 95-99% of the time.

If you're interested please post your PS3 gamertag and I will reach out to you.

zrobbaseball
07-13-2013, 04:39 PM
I am interested. My psn is zrobbaseball

BastianBooger
07-13-2013, 05:02 PM
PSN Name is BastianBooger.

Would the 12 teams be in the same conference. I hope so.

Jwilli205
07-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Julian35802

brianzoocreel
07-14-2013, 09:24 AM
I am definitely interested. PSN is brianzoocreel

Turbineblade1
08-09-2013, 10:30 PM
I am interested for sure, I've been looking for an everyday advance forever! Turbineblade1

Kapp45
08-10-2013, 08:22 AM
I'm definitely down. Need a good lg. nizztradamus

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
08-10-2013, 10:13 AM
xGRIDIRONxGURUx

Edit: if CPB are not allowed then count me out

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2