PDA

View Full Version : Editing Players

joshtynes
07-10-2013, 10:03 AM
I have a question regarding how to edit players gear. With teams that have custom uniforms, how can you change the player's sleeves? For example, Texas A&M has custom sleeves with "12th Man" embodied on them and all (or most) of the players wear them in game. However, I always make my players look as realistic as possible and it won't let me change the player's sleeves in the editor. This might sound really confusing and I can elaborate if needed. Thanks for all your help!

prime9
07-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Give your players top 1/2 sleeves. I'm assuming that should do the trick.

Kwizzy
07-11-2013, 06:00 PM
There would appear to be some bugs with equipment showing up. I passed it on and asked them to look into it. It might be that teams with custom sleeves have to have those sleeves or nothing. If so I think that is a mistake.

joshtynes
07-11-2013, 06:17 PM
There would appear to be some bugs with equipment showing up. I passed it on and asked them to look into it. It might be that teams with custom sleeves have to have those sleeves or nothing. If so I think that is a mistake.

That's exactly it. If you put any kind of sleeve whatsoever on the player he ends up with both of the custom sleeves instead. If you don't put any sleeves on him then he doesn't wear any at all.

mtoo22
07-14-2013, 02:07 AM
Maybe with the editor you can change the sleeves?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta