PDA

View Full Version : TD Celebration Glitch

tko27
07-10-2013, 08:30 AM
First, if there's a bugs and glitches thread that I missed feel free to move this comment there. Also, if this has been posted already and I just didn't see it I'm sorry for the redundancy.

Is anybody else noticing the issue with the post-TD screen-wipe and celebration not showing up properly or not showing up at all? I picked up the game last night and played two games where there was a total of 8 TDs scored combined. Only twice did the screen wipe and celebration show up, all other times the camera kind of froze/locked on to the player who scored or the football after it was dropped on the ground by the player and after that...nothing happened. The play clock starts to run for the PAT but I'm not able to call the next play until about 8 or 7 left on the clock.

Is this a known issue? Am I the only one getting this? It happened in the demo as well and I hoped it would be fixed by retail release but it looks like it's still a problem.

gschwendt
07-10-2013, 08:32 AM
It's somewhat known. If you press :ps3x: or :360a: when you recognize it then the game will continue on.