PDA

View Full Version : No Huddle Glitch: Locked into incorrect formations

Escobar
07-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Run no huddle from any 4WR or 5WR formation and the game switches/locks you into 2TE formations even though it says it's a 4WR formation at the top. This is f'n terrible. I posted about the glitch when it occured when running no huddle with Oregon in the demo. Then it happened in the first game I played after creating my custom playbook based on Oregon's playbook. Next I used Auburn in a play now game with Auburn's default playbook and sure enough first play I called 4WR Trio STR, ran no huddle and glitched :fp: How are we supposed to run a no huddle spread offense when we can't even run no huddle from the 4WR formations. EA needs to stop using us as the beta testers for their games.

coogrfan
07-10-2013, 10:02 AM
I've run no huddle almost exclusively w/my Coogs (360), and have yet to see this. Could it be a ps3 issue?

thomguy123
07-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Run no huddle from any 4WR or 5WR formation and the game switches/locks you into 2TE formations even though it says it's a 4WR formation at the top. This is f'n terrible. I posted about the glitch when it occured when running no huddle with Oregon in the demo. Then it happened in the first game I played after creating my custom playbook based on Oregon's playbook. Next I used Auburn in a play now game with Auburn's default playbook and sure enough first play I called 4WR Trio STR, ran no huddle and glitched :fp: How are we supposed to run a no huddle spread offense when we can't even run no huddle from the 4WR formations. EA needs to stop using us as the beta testers for their games.
Oh my god finally I found someone else with this problem!! I have made 5 custom offensive playbooks and on all of them when I go no huddle, there are certain formations that glitch and do this exact same thing! I thought I was the only one!

thomguy123
07-24-2013, 04:51 PM
And I'm on Xbox 360. Please spread the word that I'm not the only one who has this problem, go on the EA forums and make a post

Cap10 Morgan
07-24-2013, 08:07 PM
No huddle just seems to be broken all around. I wish there was a way to turn it off so the CPU won't even try running it since it doesn't give the defense a chance to pick a play or call an audible until AFTER the ball is snapped, lol. I just hope they get around to patching this soon.

ncaajunkie
07-25-2013, 01:19 PM
I'm having this problem also with other formations. trying to run no huddle. So annoying. Makes it impossible to do a effective two minute offense.

No huddle in RTG works ok for me. Smh