PDA

View Full Version : How can you play

DVTiger
07-09-2013, 02:51 PM
A season without the computer generated names? Just wanna use numbers until I get rosters.

GBRNation
07-09-2013, 03:00 PM
It should ask you when you are setting up your dynasty if you would like to generate auto names. I can't confirm that it is in because I don't have the game yet but this is the way it has been in years past and I could safely assume it is the same. I'll have the game in a few hours and I will tell you then. Otherwise, I am sure someone else knows the answer.

Sent via Tapatalk

DVTiger
07-09-2013, 03:02 PM
That's what I thought. Haven't tried dynasty but in season mode it doesn't give you a choice.

bdoughty
07-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Just tried it. Auto rename rosters before starting a season.

Go to Team Management/Edit Rosters and Auto rename. (RB) on the 360.
Start a season
Names are there.

It is not very polite to spam the same question everywhere. You already created a thread for this.

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Just tried it. Auto rename rosters before starting a season.

Go to Team Management/Edit Rosters and Auto rename. (RB) on the 360.
Start a season
Names are there.

It is not very polite to spam the same question everywhere. You already created a thread for this.

Issue though is he's trying to start up a play a season WITH the number. According to his post to start the thread, he wants the numbers in play a season, but it's not giving him the option to keep numbers, it's auto-naming the players anyways.

bdoughty
07-09-2013, 04:53 PM
Issue though is he's trying to start up a play a season WITH the number. According to his post to start the thread, he wants the numbers in play a season, but it's not giving him the option to keep numbers, it's auto-naming the players anyways.

Well kiss my grits, I really should read the posts first. That said I still stand firm on the spamming multiple threads.

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2013, 04:55 PM
Well kiss my grits, I really should read the posts first. That said I still stand firm on the spamming multiple threads.

:D

Yeah, I would help out, but I've already auto-named my rosters. And I'm not deleting my roster file (and the multiple hours I spent naming and setting the Alma Mater of all 378 coaches) just to get back the numbers so I can test out his issue.

SCClassof93
07-10-2013, 07:32 AM

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/702/Alice0062.jpg