PDA

View Full Version : General "Where are the rosters" Thread (DO NOT MAKE NEW THREAD ASKING)

cdj
07-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Please use this thread for discussing where rosters may or may not be.

I'm not a fan of people looking for rosters within hours of the game's release, but that also doesn't give people a free pass to be rude to those asking.

ANY NEW THREADS ASKING FOR OR ABOUT ROSTERS WILL BE DELETED.

We will try and update this initial post with status updates and will post a news article once a full set is released.

- pastapadre says it will be 5-7 days before rosters are available. (As of 7/7) Unsure what he is basing that off of, besides a natural timeframe. With 126 schools and the new coach attributes, there is a lot of work for the roster guys.

- The resident PS3 roster creator (BigWy) has PMd me and says his set will be about 5-7 days away as well. (As of 7/7)

bdoughty
07-07-2013, 10:07 PM
but that also doesn't give people a free pass to be rude to those asking.[/COLOR]

How dare you attempt to usurp my rights to be rude and sarcastic to those asking for rosters before the game is released. This forum is hosted on servers in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. Therefore Freedom of Speech applies here. We shall fight this tyranny, we will not be oppressed. Animated images of mockery will be posted and be posted often.

P.S. How are the rosters coming for us TGT Gold Members? ;)

Oh and...

http://i.imgur.com/IyGcjuV.gif

ram29jackson
07-07-2013, 10:09 PM
last year or the year before, I think they actually came a couple days sooner then expected.

ram29jackson
07-07-2013, 10:10 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Wr8SUwJL_sk/UU868w9nodI/AAAAAAAAAsI/-fnjVS5-ZW0/s200/th_AnimatedLaughingSmiley.gif

steelerfan
07-07-2013, 10:47 PM
BigWY is a TGT Legend. Props to him for his hard work - it is MUCH appreciated. :up:

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

psuexv
07-07-2013, 10:49 PM
BigWY is a TGT Legend. Props to him for his hard work - it is MUCH appreciated. :up:

:+1:

sublime
07-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Does anybody know if there will be a roster put out soon/already with just the Coaches edited. That is really all I need.

SmoothPancakes
07-07-2013, 11:44 PM
This is one area I no longer need worry about. :D

I do my own rosters by auto-naming the players and then going through and naming all the coaches and changing their Alma Maters to their correct ones. One day of just sitting down and going to work and I'm all good to go. :)

CLW
07-08-2013, 06:19 AM
where are da rastahs!?

PeteyKirch
07-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Honestly, with the creation of team builder to give the roster makers a head start to make templates, it should honestly take a group of 3-4 guys no more than 5 days to get the entire game named.

I was able to rename Rutgers, and change players who were no longer on the team in a little under 20 minutes.

souljahbill
07-08-2013, 07:40 AM
I auto-name players too. Any players that we know in real life will be off the team after 2 seasons in dynasty anyway and since dynasty is the only mode I play, I don't need rosters.

SCClassof93
07-08-2013, 09:48 AM
Please use this thread for discussing where rosters may or may not be.

I'm not a fan of people looking for rosters within hours of the game's release, but that also doesn't give people a free pass to be rude to those asking.

ANY NEW THREADS ASKING FOR OR ABOUT ROSTERS WILL BE DELETED.

We will try and update this initial post with status updates and will post a news article once a full set is released.

- pastapadre says it will be 5-7 days before rosters are available. (As of 7/7) Unsure what he is basing that off of, besides a natural timeframe. With 126 schools and the new coach attributes, there is a lot of work for the roster guys.

- The resident PS3 roster creator (BigWy) has PMd me and says his set will be about 5-7 days away as well. (As of 7/7)

Exactly how much does a pass cost that allows one to call out ignorance when seen? I will gladly pay it. :D

bdoughty
07-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Exactly how much does a pass cost that allows one to call out ignorance when seen? I will gladly pay it. :D

TGT Platinum! You also get a special forum where Platinum members can talk shit about Gold members and of course the rest of the rabble. Currently only 3 Platinum members since they have not released it to the public.

SmoothPancakes
07-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Wooo! Done with my rosters! Time to fire up dynasty and have some fun!

jaymo76
07-08-2013, 06:29 PM
A guy over at OS (mrserendipity) has put together a head coach file for PS#. It has all head coaches and a good portion, but not all of the coaches stats (missing wins vs rivals, top 25, etc.). He put them out there for free and they can be downloaded in the roster share. The information tp punch in is: mrkodak89

I downloaded them last night. The guy did a lot of work. :up:

SmoothPancakes
07-08-2013, 07:13 PM
I can believe it. I just spent the entire evening simply naming all the coaches (head coaches, offensive coordinators and defensive coordinators) and setting them to their correct Alma Maters, and that's all I have the desire to do. :D

It'd be nice to have the missing stats, but no way in hell am I taking the time to track down all that crap and update it.

PeteyKirch
07-08-2013, 07:44 PM
I'm disappointed that they can't get D1AA/D2/D3 schools just to populate the Alma Mater list.

Pretty much forces me to pick the next closest D1 school to pick as the Alma Mater for my coaches.

SmoothPancakes
07-08-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm disappointed that they can't get D1AA/D2/D3 schools just to populate the Alma Mater list.

Pretty much forces me to pick the next closest D1 school to pick as the Alma Mater for my coaches.

Yeah, that's been a pain in the ass for me the last three year. What I've done is go with the very first D1 school that they coached at. So if they played at Maine, then was a GA at Maine, a position coach at Appalachian State, and then became a position coach at Buffalo, I'll set their Alma Mater as Buffalo. Not perfect, but unfortunately the best I can do under the circumstances.

JmacNS
07-08-2013, 08:54 PM
thegamingtailgate will be releasing a default roster with just the players named and no edits as usual right?

dhook27
07-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Please tell me you guys are doing equipment edits for the popular or good players

jaymo76
07-08-2013, 11:41 PM

My #1 request every year... BRING BACK FCS SCHOOLS! Fingers crossed for next gen... well... assuming there is a next gen.

SmoothPancakes
07-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Please tell me you guys are doing equipment edits for the popular or good players

Not sure who you're referring to, but just to clear up the matter for anyone else, I was having fun trolling some of the rosters kids who act like they're hyped up on coke because they're forced to wait for rosters.

Actually, I was being honest when I say my rosters are complete, because they are. Only thing is, my rosters are not meant for public consumption.

I auto-name my players, and while I do go through and manually name and edit the Alma Mater to the correct one for all 378 coaches, I do so using the end of my most recent season in my dynasty thread. So since I'm at the start of the 2020 season, all 378 coaches and their Alma Maters are edited to correctly and accurately list who is coaching where at the start of the 2020 season in my dynasty.

So therefore my rosters, while complete, are meant for and will be used by me and only me because they are in no way whatsoever correct for someone picking the game up and firing up a dynasty at the start of the 2013 season.

I'm just saddened I didn't manage to get the rosters vampires jumping all over my post trying to find out where they could download them from because I said "my rosters are done". :D

SCClassof93
07-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Not sure who you're referring to, but just to clear up the matter for anyone else, I was having fun trolling some of the rosters kids who act like they're hyped up on coke because they're forced to wait for rosters.

Actually, I was being honest when I say my rosters are complete, because they are. Only thing is, my rosters are not meant for public consumption.

I auto-name my players, and while I do go through and manually name and edit the Alma Mater to the correct one for all 378 coaches, I do so using the end of my most recent season in my dynasty thread. So since I'm at the start of the 2020 season, all 378 coaches and their Alma Maters are edited to correctly and accurately list who is coaching where at the start of the 2020 season in my dynasty.

So therefore my rosters, while complete, are meant for and will be used by me and only me because they are in no way whatsoever correct for someone picking the game up and firing up a dynasty at the start of the 2013 season.

I'm just saddened I didn't manage to get the rosters vampires jumping all over my post trying to find out where they could download them from because I said "my rosters are done". :D

You are just plain greedy :D

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2013, 12:08 AM
You are just plain greedy :D

:D

Hey, if you're cool with Gary Pinkel being OC of Iowa State, David Shaw as OC of LSU, Mark Richt suffering a fall from grace and ending up at OC at Northwestern, Les Miles tumbling down to an OC job at Utah and Urban Meyer as OC at Vanderbilt, just to name a few, I'd be more than happy to upload them to my roster share for you. :D

SCClassof93
07-09-2013, 12:13 AM

Hey, if you're cool with Gary Pinkel being OC of Iowa State, David Shaw as OC of LSU, Mark Richt suffering a fall from grace and ending up at OC at Northwestern, Les Miles tumbling down to an OC job at Utah and Urban Meyer as OC at Vanderbilt, just to name a few, I'd be more than happy to upload them to my roster share for you. :D

Think I would rather go check how many are currently on line here at TGT, but thanks :D

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2013, 12:16 AM
Think I would rather go check how many are currently on line here at TGT, but thanks :D

Between 2 and 175 is my guess. :D

And the fact that that has not been recorded into a official TGT recorded history is criminal. When we look back one year from now and can't find record that there were 168 people online at 1:15 AM on Tuesday, July 9th, 2013, what are we going to think of ourselves? What will our children think of us? How could we let down so many?

CLW
07-09-2013, 06:23 AM
i ned me rastahs! Who dat gat da rastahs!?

dhook27
07-09-2013, 06:33 AM
i ned me rastahs! Who dat gat da rastahs!?
Take a walk in the park man.

souljahbill
07-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Take a walk in the park man.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/09/5y2ase5y.jpg

CLW
07-09-2013, 07:31 AM
take a walk in the park man.

y da rastahs b n da park?

dhook27
07-09-2013, 07:35 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/09/5y2ase5y.jpg
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/birthday-party.gif

Titogonzo90
07-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Not to be a dick or anything.....but nobody has a roster share for names yet then? Lol

JBHuskers
07-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Be. Patient.

joedorio
07-09-2013, 12:17 PM
I think I speak for everybody here.. But I just wanna express my thanks to all of you guys at TGT for all the hard work you put in.. There are thousands of us who depend on you year after year.. Just wanted to show the love.. Thanks for all your hard work..

Sincerly,

Joe, a TGT downloader of many years

JBHuskers
07-09-2013, 12:20 PM
I think I speak for everybody here.. But I just wanna express my thanks to all of you guys at TGT for all the hard work you put in.. There are thousands of us who depend on you year after year.. Just wanted to show the love.. Thanks for all your hard work..

Sincerly,

Joe, a TGT downloader of many years

:up:

CLW
07-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Be. Patient.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of RASTAHS!

:nod:

JBHuskers
07-09-2013, 12:32 PM
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of RASTAHS!

:nod:

Rosters are now complete...find them here:

http://img.pandawhale.com/43731-mr-rogers-middle-finger-gif-I7sN.gif

CLW
07-09-2013, 12:40 PM

I shall not be deterred by your shenanigans sir. I will continue my God given right to pursue RASTAHS!

ram29jackson
07-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 892

people in their second or more years at this should know by now that it takes time. are these 800 newbies looking for rosters ?

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2013, 03:21 PM
people in their second or more years at this should know by now that it takes time. are these 800 newbies looking for rosters ?

It's simply that every time there's a new reply, people come into the thread to see if that new post was regarding a completed set of rosters being released. They'll keep doing so until there is a roster set released. There could be one tonight, there could be one tomorrow, there might not be one until Saturday. No one knows for certain, so they keep checking in just in case.

JBHuskers
07-09-2013, 03:28 PM
It's simply that every time there's a new reply, people come into the thread to see if that new post was regarding a completed set of rosters being released. They'll keep doing so until there is a roster set released. There could be one tonight, there could be one tomorrow, there might not be one until Saturday. No one knows for certain, so they keep checking in just in case.

Especially when someone like me posts in here ;)

dukebloo22
07-09-2013, 03:31 PM
y da rastahs b n da park?

I don't know why I laughed at this so hard :D :D

JBHuskers
07-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Edit reason: Toned down on smileys :D :D :D don't think I've ever seen anyone tone it down on the smileys :bp: :deadhorse: :sf:

dhook27
07-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Edit reason: Toned down on smileys :D :D :D don't think I've ever seen anyone tone it down on the smileys :bp: :deadhorse: :sf:
:P:):):):):):):):):):):):P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:bp::bp:

CLW
07-09-2013, 04:56 PM
I don't know why I laughed at this so hard :D :D

I do what I can with the material presented. In fairness, "RASTAH" guy(s) haven't really been all that prevalent yet. I suppose it's b/c they have all probably lawyered up this year.

:P:):):):):):):):):):):):P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:bp::bp:

Werd! :nod:

JBHuskers
07-09-2013, 05:02 PM
The information can be found here.... (http://tinyurl.com/ncaa14rosters)

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2013, 05:05 PM

ram29jackson
The information can be found here.... (http://tinyurl.com/ncaa14rosters)

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3124005632/h40230C08/

bdoughty
http://i.imgur.com/ADGea89.jpg

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2013, 05:07 PM
There are really that many people in this country who eat Spam, they stack it up that high? :sick:

JBHuskers
07-09-2013, 05:57 PM
CDJ posting that article was an accidental discharge :D

jaymo76
07-09-2013, 05:59 PM
CDJ posting that article was an accidental discharge :D

:sperm: wait what??? Way to keep the thread on topic JB :D

Escobar
07-09-2013, 06:48 PM

:D:clap::rock:

nutt
07-10-2013, 02:49 AM
Out of curiosity, will the roster editors be adding the Recruiting average, Rivals W-L and Top25 W-L records?

gigemaggs99
07-10-2013, 10:53 AM
This is awesome, the Mr. Rodgers clip made my laugh my butt off.

I picked the game up last night, found out it came out yesterday so for fun I was going to come in and ask WUR DA RASTA B? But I see I'm way behind the curve. I've been out for a while (life's been busy) but it's good to know this site still has a sense of humor. :up:

Thanks for all you do.

bjrod9
07-10-2013, 11:11 AM
This is awesome, the Mr. Rodgers clip made my laugh my butt off.

I picked the game up last night, found out it came out yesterday so for fun I was going to come in and ask WUR DA RASTA B? But I see I'm way behind the curve. I've been out for a while (life's been busy) but it's good to know this site still has a sense of humor. :up:

Thanks for all you do.

Welcome Back!

SCClassof93
07-10-2013, 11:52 AM
300+ online that will check this thread and be................
http://i.imgur.com/DsIAK.gif

dhook27
07-10-2013, 11:56 AM
300+ online that will check this thread and be................
http://i.imgur.com/DsIAK.gif

BigWY
07-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Out of curiosity, will the roster editors be adding the Recruiting average, Rivals W-L and Top25 W-L records?

If the info is readily available, yes.

I need to check with the mods, but I would like some community help with some Rivals W-L records & other coach stats. That would help ensure the PS3 file goes out by this weekend.

DertyMat
07-10-2013, 12:16 PM
How do they work on the rosters together? This has always confused me. How do they compress there rosters into one?

psuexv
07-10-2013, 12:31 PM
If the info is readily available, yes.

I need to check with the mods, but I would like some community help with some Rivals W-L records & other coach stats. That would help ensure the PS3 file goes out by this weekend.

this will give you overall W/Ls, W/Ls at each school and bowl records. Doesn't have Rivals though

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/coaches/

rowdy7x
07-10-2013, 01:10 PM
xbox 360 gamertag...rowdy7x..to get rosters with coaches

I should note that I did Overall career records for coaches, years at school with record at current school, and career bowl record.

SCClassof93
07-10-2013, 01:16 PM
this will give you overall W/Ls, W/Ls at each school and bowl records. Doesn't have Rivals though

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/coaches/

Wow, thanks E! I will spend a ton of time in full bore stat nerd mode on that site :nod:

gigemaggs99
07-10-2013, 01:58 PM
How do they work on the rosters together? This has always confused me. How do they compress there rosters into one?

They have a file similar to a .csv file. Then each person works on a different area (i.e. team, conference etc...) then they combine all the .csv files into 1 over-writing only the new changes to create one complete .csv file.

cowboysfan95
07-10-2013, 03:08 PM
If you have ps3 JeffDlowe has posted an accurate roster I just looked through it all the player names and coaches names are right

ram29jackson
07-10-2013, 03:11 PM
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2702/28n1.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/28n1.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

http://www.goodgamebro.com/community/threads/official-roster-watch-thread.428/

ram29jackson
07-10-2013, 03:36 PM
LOL nevermind

ram29jackson
07-10-2013, 03:39 PM
last night I created a room for a guy n me to play a game of ncaa 14 last night but didn't limit it to friends list so a guy went into my room and typed...."Rosters ?"

LOL

Clay
07-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Today I downloaded a Roster file with Player Names and Coaches name on XBOX GT: WALRACKS

gigemaggs99
07-10-2013, 04:53 PM
If you have ps3 JeffDlowe has posted an accurate roster I just looked through it all the player names and coaches names are right

Thank you.

Escobar
07-10-2013, 05:02 PM
PSN: BearsNVA
All players named, number corrections made and a few position switches. All HC, OC, and DC named. HC have accurate win/loss record and Bowl record.

CLW
07-10-2013, 05:32 PM
RASTAHS!!!!!! noW which RASTAHS b the shizzle?

I OU a Beatn
07-10-2013, 06:10 PM
The first sets of named rosters for NCAA Football 14 are now available to grab through the Roster Share feature. These are fully named with no other edits made so they should work for online play. There will be some inaccuracies but this roster is likely sufficient for most who want to get a jump on Dynasty now rather than waiting for more enhanced sets. When those come around though I’ll switch the file hosted under my gamertag on the 360 and point to another on the PS3.
♦Xbox 360: Pastapadre
♦PlayStation 3: JeffDLowe
In order to grab the rosters go to Team Management from the main menu, then Roster Share, Download Roster, hit Download Roster which is first in the list, and enter the gamertag there

PeteyKirch
07-10-2013, 06:17 PM
But there are edits at least on the PastaPadre file.

Using Rutgers they removed players that were dismissed from the team, and added 2 Graduate Studies Transfers.

ram29jackson
07-10-2013, 07:48 PM
so, are most waiting on bigwy ?

dhook27
07-10-2013, 08:36 PM
I want Rastahs with accurate equipment edits as well anybody know of any?

NatureBoy
07-10-2013, 08:37 PM
I downloaded pasta's rosters. The players and coaches are named. That's good enough for me.

johntom2000
07-10-2013, 09:13 PM
I downloaded pasta's rosters. The players and coaches are named. That's good enough for me.

What is his name on ps3? I am going to grab these and start my dynasty.

gigemaggs99
07-10-2013, 09:27 PM
What is his name on ps3? I am going to grab these and start my dynasty.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/07/10/ncaa-football-14-named-rosters-now-available-to-download

dhook27
07-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Ima wait for rosters with accurate ratings an equipment before i start up dynasty. For now online head to head and NFUT!

ram29jackson
07-11-2013, 01:24 PM
so what are the rosters of choice for the majority here ? are you guys waiting on BigWy or is everyone happy with another one ?

Ive gotten messages from PS friendslisters saying "ive got them,down load mine" but I don't see a definitive call out from JB or Gschwendt or CDJ or Steelerfan with an official roster recommendation :) whats the happs dudes?

JBHuskers
07-11-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm waiting for BigWy rosters.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

steelerfan
07-11-2013, 06:21 PM
I don't even have the game, ram. I wouldn't have the time, if I did. I'll probably pick it up when things slow down a bit.

If I had it, I'd wait for BigWY too.

erod328
07-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Out of curiosity, what is it about BigWY's rosters that has everyone waiting for them?

natetcu
07-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Can you update the original post showing what rosters are currently available, that way we don't ahve to surf this entire thread looking for the post updating what is out there.

Thanks.

JBHuskers
07-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Out of curiosity, what is it about BigWY's rosters that has everyone waiting for them?

They're highly accurate, based on the default rosters, so you can take them online too.

drae504
07-13-2013, 07:47 AM
What's the current time frame for roster completion?

Who Dat Nation
PSN - ImCrack
GAMERTAG - UnFukWitable504

marcotte14
07-13-2013, 08:05 AM
Just downloaded JeffDLowe roster file, its very accurate with all incoming freshman. I started my dynasty last night with these rosters are im very satisfied.

drae504
07-13-2013, 09:35 AM
Just downloaded JeffDLowe roster file, its very accurate with all incoming freshman. I started my dynasty last night with these rosters are im very satisfied.

I have those already. I'm still waiting on these because they will not change the players around. just naming them and coaches. i would like to still have my 88 speed Devin Fuller at qb for UCLA when i start my dynasty

drae504
07-13-2013, 09:36 AM

I have those already. I'm still waiting on these because they will not change the players around. just naming them and coaches. i would like to still have my 88 speed Devin Fuller at qb for UCLA when i start my dynasty

PeteyKirch
07-13-2013, 09:53 AM

Is he even getting a fair shake at QB?

I swore he was pretty much told he'd be at WR.

DertyMat
07-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Is he even getting a fair shake at QB?

I swore he was pretty much told he'd be at WR.

From the Googlesphere

"UCLA Coach Jim Mora wants Devin Fuller to become a problem.

The plan is to have opposing defensive players doing pre-snap recon work, trying to locate Fuller before he reappears in the end zone with the ball. It may become quite a shell game.

"We hope he becomes that 'Where's Waldo' guy," Mora said. "Every time someone prepares for us, they go into a game wondering, 'Where's No. 7.' Is he at quarterback, running back, receiver, slot, is that him on the kickoff return?""

That would be fun if EA would do this with a lot of athlete player on the CPU side of Dynasty.

Ironmanfootball
07-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Every Miami roster has been missing two key players, P O'Donnell and LB Figueroa. Plus that cheating ND QB is always on the roster.

hawkeyeguy
07-13-2013, 11:54 PM
G Da BlackSmith are pretty good for the xbox

BigWY
07-14-2013, 04:04 PM
Just wanted to post that my roster file is complete (all names added).

Going to double check through for errors, duplicates, oddities, etc. then send it to the mods to post in their PSN account.

It will feature named default players (no edits), named & edited coaches. This should make it great for online play and Dynasties.

I hope to have it done by late this evening, but don't plan on going to bed until finished and rosters hosted.

ram29jackson
07-14-2013, 04:20 PM

Going to double check through for errors, duplicates, oddities, etc. then send it to the mods to post in their PSN account.

It will feature named default players (no edits), named & edited coaches. This should make it great for online play and Dynasties.

I hope to have it done by late this evening, but don't plan on going to bed until finished and rosters hosted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ABZ_6wFg_8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn3mOj7mSV8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pWVlHdHQhs

thanks dude ! I don't think it will make the game more enjoyable LOL but rosters are always nice !

steelerfan
07-14-2013, 09:09 PM

:up:

I know your work and I know it will be top notch. Thank you for what you do for the community.

Bohica1010
07-15-2013, 01:24 AM

Thanks for the hard work! It is greatly appreciated!

Flanntastic
07-16-2013, 01:54 PM
anybody notice that Gunner Kiel isn't on UCs roster nor does he appear year 2, EA must know him well

PDOGEMP 8
07-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Every Miami roster has been missing two key players, P O'Donnell and LB Figueroa. Plus that cheating ND QB is always on the roster.

The Rosters i have i just keep Golson off the DC now that im in Year 2 of my Dynasty i have him starting for me.

GatorfanStovy
07-18-2013, 04:52 PM
I found a good set of 360 rosters today. I broke down at least rented 14 today. the file name is Yukon46. It looks pretty legit to me if y'all are still wanting a good set.

PeteyKirch
07-18-2013, 06:18 PM
The OS 360 guys are really slacking.

I worked with them on the '11 and '12 file, and it never took this long for a file to come out.

At least when I was working with them, there was 5-6 of us, and each of us had 3-4 hour shifts, and in that time you can easily get 3-5 teams done depending on how bad the default roster was. It's day 14, and they said most likely not until next week, that's well just a snails pace.

GatorfanStovy
07-18-2013, 06:57 PM
as I just posted I found a good set for 360 check them you won't be disappointed IMO they are good enough.

wvufan97
07-20-2013, 03:47 PM
as I just posted I found a good set for 360 check them you won't be disappointed IMO they are good enough.

Yeah, I really don't see how you can get that much better than Yukon46's. It's great!

PDOGEMP 8
07-21-2013, 12:55 PM
The OS 360 guys are really slacking.

I worked with them on the '11 and '12 file, and it never took this long for a file to come out.

At least when I was working with them, there was 5-6 of us, and each of us had 3-4 hour shifts, and in that time you can easily get 3-5 teams done depending on how bad the default roster was. It's day 14, and they said most likely not until next week, that's well just a snails pace.

i went on yesterday and put in the GT's of the guys doing the OS Rosters and when i put in CK11 name i got rosters but they are not done, i went thru some teams and saw Oklahoma half named and theres some other teams that are like that also. i didnt look at every team

PeteyKirch
07-27-2013, 02:58 PM
I can't stop laughing at how badly the OS 360 Roster guys have imploded over this years roster.

Just going off the games base rosters, they weren't that bad, to warrant this long of a wait and struggle.

They've been eclipsed by Yukon who I believe did the entire set himself.

GatorfanStovy
07-27-2013, 11:32 PM
Agreed I downloaded Yukon's rosters a few weeks ago and they are good enough for me to use in dynasty mode once I get the game. People over at OS are just like little cry babies about not getting stuff right away when they should and then go off on the board. so funny to watch.

PDOGEMP 8
07-27-2013, 11:34 PM
I can't stop laughing at how badly the OS 360 Roster guys have imploded over this years roster.

Just going off the games base rosters, they weren't that bad, to warrant this long of a wait and struggle.

They've been eclipsed by Yukon who I believe did the entire set himself.

i was gonna wait for the OS Rosters but i ended up going with AUTHENTIC973, i did do Edits for Notre Dame didnt mess with Ratings but i did add CJ Prosise and Michael Deeb.

i see also the OS Guys gave up on the Rosters, so they gave the File to someone at OS and that Person and some others are Finishing up the Rosters.

GatorfanStovy
07-28-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm just glad I found yukon46 roster's files. they work good enough. can't wait to rent it again at the end of the month with the gf goes out of town for a week.

PDOGEMP 8
07-29-2013, 12:51 AM
Looks like they got the OS Rosters done

Josh0593
07-29-2013, 01:07 AM
Looks like they got the OS Rosters done

I think they're saying half of the teams aren't edited, only named. Another good file to check out is M&B's over on OS.

ram29jackson
08-08-2013, 05:27 PM
I cant believe they can take it this far and find that many stupid people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mz21PBI5-0

GatorfanStovy
08-08-2013, 07:21 PM
really gamerosters really ? :fp:

SmoothPancakes
08-08-2013, 07:39 PM
And its fucktards like them that feed right into the palms of the lawyers in the EA/NCAA lawsuit, making a profit off of rosters of real life players in the video game. I would love to see Gamerosters added to the lawsuit, since as opposed to those making the rosters for free, or only accepting donations, those dumbfucks are actually charging people for them.

However, if dumbfucks in this country want to piss away their money and pay for rosters that can be had for free everywhere else, well, that's their problem.

Noleacious
08-14-2013, 12:27 PM
I cant believe they can take it this far and find that many stupid people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mz21PBI5-0

This is who Sam Keller and company should be suing as well. Not to mention I am pretty sure this violates the EULA (you know the thing you hit "Accept" to without reading) with EA when you buy the game. So many EA and Sam Keller can join forces to sue these douche bags into oblivion.

fredrob22
02-11-2014, 12:53 PM
I'm looking for the roster files for the NCAA FOOTBALL 09 and NCAA FOOTBALL 10 games. I have roster files for '11 and '12 but I'm having trouble finding them for '09 and '10. My PS3 is not hooked up to the internet so I need in a file that I can download to my flashdrive and then upload into my PS3. I would greatly appreciate any help you guys can give me. Thanks in advance.

GatorfanStovy
02-11-2014, 09:00 PM
try pirate bay might get luck fredrob.

CLW
02-11-2014, 09:05 PM
RASTAHS!

SCClassof93
02-12-2014, 01:23 PM
try pirate bay might get luck fredrob.

How many times does a tard have to be told something???

CLW
02-11-2016, 08:44 AM
IF I can figure out this auto pitch thing I'd like to start a new dynasty with updated rosters (either for this past season or upcoming would be great). Anyone have a set or know where I could easily download a good set - please let me know.

steelerfan
02-11-2016, 05:47 PM
I downloaded a roster in JeffHCross' locker. I literally only spent about 2 minutes in the game but with a quick glance at Notre Dame, they appeared to be 2015 rosters.

SmoothPancakes
02-11-2016, 06:08 PM
I honestly wouldn't be the least bit surprised that OS pumps out a roster this spring, probably with post-spring game rosters, then a new update this fall with opening day rosters. It won't be very hard since they don't have to wait for the game to release, nor do they have to "fix" every roster from what EA used to ship with on release day. It's basically just updating the rosters from last season to the 2016 season's roster.

CLW
02-12-2016, 12:14 PM
Yeah I found a set that looks pretty good from OS on PS3:

vikesfan059