PDA

View Full Version : TWO SPOTS LEFT!! Tried and True Online Dynasty NCAA 14 Xbox

DaDogg12
07-06-2013, 10:13 PM
TRIED AND TRUE, AN ONLINE DYNASTY FOR XBOX 360 (NCAA Football 14)

I have been a previous commissioner in NCAA dynasties since NCAA 11. The main problem I see with dynasties, is the lack of commitment. Most die after a season or so and some do not even make it that far. I am looking for 11 other dedicated members to help make this league one of the best around.

The league rules will be SIM standard, the teams are yet to be determined. I am looking for 11 members that are dedicated and want to make the league better. If you play to the right sim style of how football is truly played then this is the dynasty for you. With all sim/dedicated players we can just improve the overall experience of the dynasty.

Last but not least, to show my dedication as commissioner, this league will have it's own Twitter account
(@TriedandTrueOD) for quick and easy communication, scheduling, rules, discussion, and all other dynasty criteria, and hopefully its very own website which I will get into later.

Please post the following information if interested:

Xbox GT:
Favorite Team:
Pick Top 3 Teams of interest: (In order)
League Experience: (Mainly if you ever been in online dynasties)

Thank you and hope to hear back from you guys and have an awesome league!

PS: My Xbox Live Gamertag is DaDogg12, add me as a friend! and again, the twitter account is @TriedandTrueOD

Justin66
07-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Xbox GT:WPcat1166
Time Zone:central
Favorite Team:Alabama
Pick Top 3 Teams of interest: (In order)Houston,Ole Miss,Nc State
League Experience: (Mainly if you ever been in online dynasties)been in a few diffrent ones.

JGUT23
07-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Xbox GT: JGUT23
Time Zone: Central
Favorite Team: LSU
Top 3 Teams of Interest: Oregon, Texas A&M, Tennessee
League Experience: Been in a few, looking for committed players who will do 5 or more years

TakenOver808
07-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Xbox GT: TakenOver808
Time Zone: Hawaii Time
Favorite Team: Hawaii, Cal
Pick Top 3 Teams of interest: Hawaii, Boise, Cal
League Experience: i been playing online dynasty since leaguedaddy came out.. i started off on PS3 then moved to Xbox better online gaming

japaro
07-17-2013, 01:23 PM
GT: Japaro
Time zone: Eastern
Favorite team: Ohio State
Top 3: Ohio State, Marshall, Ohio University
Experience: Been in random OD's nothing organized well

IG Archangel
08-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Xbox GT: Natural xFearx
Time Zone: pacific
Favorite Team: UNC tar heels
Pick Top 3 Teams of interest: (In order) UNC, Clemson, Louisville
League Experience: (Mainly if you ever been in online dynasties) nothing really super organized just with my friends from school. play madden and ncaa religiously though

JoshSessa
08-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Xbox GT: EastJailhillRd
Time Zone: CST
Favorite Team: Uconn
Pick Top 3 Teams of Interest: Uconn, Georgia Tech, Syracuse
League Experience: Been in a couple organized dynastys and commished one. Play NCAA all the time though