PDA

View Full Version : Coast to Coast Dynasty

Justin66
07-06-2013, 04:34 PM
ACC/Pac 12 Dynasty

All teams in the ACC and Pac 12 are open I would like to have 6 in both.

How to join? Post in this thread or PM me.

My gt is WPcat1166

Justin66
07-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Acc 1.Florida State (Me)
2.XxPatsFan24xX ( Syracuse )

Pac 12 1.

Justin66
07-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Rules Gameplay

"Cheesing" is a way to say "cheesy-tactics". Loosely defined, that means doing things that may work against the A.I. of the game that would NEVER happen in real football. It's exploitation of the limitations of the games programming. The debate over "cheesing" always centers around wether or not the tactics are exploiting the weakness of the games A.I. or exploiting the weaknesses of the human you are competing against. The best way to avoid "cheesing" (and therefore stay Sim-ulation style) is to mix up your play calling.

If your opponent is doing something you think is unfair, pause the game and CALMLY explain the issue. If you guys cannot come to a reasonable solution over Live, bring the issue to me or the boards. Do not fight fire with fire. The key is to keep cool heads though. Saving highlights or recording video will help your cause when you make an accusation.

No quitting in user games!

Chew clock is only allowed when the game has been decided and your opponent has given the ok. Let it run down naturally if you want, but again it has much more of an impact on the number of possessions than it would in real life. This is a part of respecting your fellow coaches, so keep that in mind.

No Huddle is fine with the following exceptions: The no huddle offense may not be run in situations where the clock is stopped (e.g. incomplete pass, out of bounds play, etc.)."

No snapping the ball while a player is in motion, unless it is a designed auto-motion play. if you send a player in motion, he must become set before the snap.

In general, if someone pauses, give him some time. Don't instantly put him on the clock. At the same time, someone should not need excessive pauses. They are not to be used as a timeout to collect yourself when an opponent has you on the ropes. I know shit pops up, but try to pause at possesion changes.

Scoring cap is 52 points unless the CPU within 14 points! Use your backups in blowouts.

In the event of a disconnection in a user game, there are 3 options:- restart (if both people are fine with that)
- recreate the situation (score, time, and down and distance)
- continue versus cpu (generally if game is out of hand already and your opponent gives the "ok")"

Going for it on 4th

4th and inches - anywhere, anytime
4th and 1 - inside opponents 40
Anywhere when trailing by 35 in 2nd quarter
Anywhere when trailing by 28 in 3rd quarter
Anywhere when trailing by 14 in the 4th quarter
Anywhere when tied or trailing by 7 with less than 3 minutes to go in the 4th quarter

Fake punts and Field Goals are allowed. No more than 1 in an user game and you should have no more than 3 a year.

Please refrain from excessive player movements on D. Must be Safety, DB, or LB. Keep it sim. All shifts are allowed when dealing with the defense. You can crash the line, bump in run, shift the LB's left or right. You can also hot route your defense whenever you want as well. The defensive line is to ONLY be moved within the AUTOMATIC SHIFTS provided in the game NO MANUAL MOVEMENT of D-line. You are not allowed to move any DL-man, either laterally or vertically, manually before the snap. After the snap feel free to move him back into coverage.

Offseason

You may not persuade anyone from declaring for the draft if the following apply:

86 overall or higher
won a major award
1st team all american

You may cut only 3 from the roster

Over sign limit is 3

Position Switching

Defensive Restrictions:
DT: 250 lbs
DE: 215 lbs
OLB: 195 lbs
MLB: 205 lbs

Also, position changes can only be one level (i.e. safeties to lb but not de, linebackers to de, de to dt, etc.)

Offensive Restrictions:
QB: at least 70+ Power/Accuracy
TE: At least 6' and 215lbs and must be rated higher than your lowest rated TE on the roster.

Restarts

You are allowed one restart per year. If you exceed that and do not provide me with definitive proof (pictures or video, not a note from your mother) of how it was not intentional, you will have to replay your game and lose.

Team Pages

Each user will be requried to keep a teams page in our hub. in the first couple post you must have,

Offensive Playbook (or base playbook if using a custom playbook) and Scheme

Defensive Playbook (or base playbook if using a custom playbook)

Post your Schedule, noting which games are against user teams.

Your playbooks must be posted before you can play user teams

Your schedule must be updated with wins and losses before you play your bowl game.

Smv24
07-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Xbox GT: XxPatsFan24xX
I would like to use Syracuse If there available still.

Justin66
07-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Xbox GT: XxPatsFan24xX
I would like to use Syracuse If there available still.
You gottem

Smv24
07-07-2013, 02:05 AM
You gottem

Awesome!

Justin66
07-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Awesome!
I really want this to get going if you know of anybody looking for a dynasty tell them to check this out. Also if you have the season pass an can play today ill be on.