PDA

View Full Version : (PS3)PSN Online Gaming taking names for final spots in 2 different dynasties.

markallen2011
07-05-2013, 09:53 AM
We are a long running playstation online gaming association, currently with 23 active members(Average Age of 22-40). We play several different series on the playstation network and have been doing so for a long time. We have a great website as well as a private closed facebook group and facebook chat. We currently have the hardest dynasty possible with user 1* teams placed in 2 super conferences full of 6* teams with heisman difficulty, custom sliders, 7 min qtrs, injuries/fatigue on, slow coach progression, 4 user games minimum every season. We have 10 members already, still have openings in this dynasty for Akron and Idaho. We advance every friday(sooner if all games are played). The rest of the rules can be found on our website at http://sgtdillonjr.wix.com/psnonlinegaming

Our 2nd dynasty uses all the same rules and advances every friday also. Our 2nd dynasty uses all 4* and above teams in their regular conferences. We do currently have 12 people signed up to be in this dynasty but as we all know some people will not show up or simply be inactive, it happens every season. 2 of the people who signed up havent even accepted psn friend request, which is the reason why I am still recruiting to fill two more spots. Once again all info can be found on our website at http://sgtdillonjr.wix.com/psnonlinegaming

If interested you can reply here, click join league on our website, email me at sgtdillonjr@gmail.com or message me via psn at markallen2011

markallen2011
07-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Still have Idaho and Akron open in 1* dynasty. We advance to week 1 tonight and will then begin our weekly advances this friday night and every friday after that. We do advance weeks instantly as soon as everyone has played their games, so we will advance faster than 7 days most of the time. If you want in before we kick off week 1 tonight get ahold of me at sgtdillonjr@gmail.com or visit our website as linkee above.