PDA

View Full Version : New ncaa 14 online dynasty (sim) xbox 360

DaDogg12
07-05-2013, 02:59 AM
TRIED AND TRUE ONLINE DYNASTY FOR XBOX 360 (NCAA Football 14)

I have been a previous commissioner in NCAA dynasties since NCAA 11. The main problem I see with dynasties, is the lack of commitment. Most die after a season or so and some do not even make it that far. I am looking for 11 other dedicated members to help make this league one of the best around. We will also have real rosters!

The league rules will be SIM standard, the teams are yet to be determined. I am looking for 11 members that are dedicated and want to make the league better. If you play to the right sim style of how football is truly played then this is the dynasty for you.

With players that can accept losses and most importantly play every single day, we can take this dynasty to one of the most fun and dedicated ever!

Last but not least, to show my dedication as commissioner, this league will have it's own Twitter account (to be made) for quick and easy communication, scheduling, rules, discussion, and all other dynasty criteria and even hopefully its own website soon, which I will get into at a later time.

Please post the following information if interested:

Xbox GT:
Favorite Team:
Pick Top 3 Teams of interest: (In order)
League Experience: (Mainly if you ever been in online dynasties)

Thank you and hope to hear back from you guys and have an awesome league!

PS: My Xbox Live Gamertag is DaDogg12, add me as a friend!

GBRNation
07-05-2013, 04:24 AM
This probably belongs in the online dynasty section. You will find some good guys over there for it.

Sent via Tapatalk

Smv24
07-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Xbox GT: XxPatsFan24xX
Time Zone: EST
Favorite Team: Syracuse
Pick Top 3 Teams of interest: Syracuse, Rutgers, and Florida
League Experience: Haven't been in a OD but Ive been in multiple Madden Leagues.

JGUT23
07-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Xbox GT: JGUT23
Time Zone: Central
Favorite Team: LSU
Pick Top 3 Teams of interest: Oregon, LSU, Tennessee
League Experience: No online dynasties yet but played in madden leagues