PDA

View Full Version : A tech ?

SCClassof93
06-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Do any of you guys think that the download version of this game (or any other) will be/is more stable than the disc version? Last year I bailed early due to crashes while playing online. Just debating on downloading for a change and would like the more tech savvy among you to comment.

gschwendt
06-27-2013, 10:27 AM
It's certainly possible. I know that when one of my systems was going out and I was having freezes, it was the drive that was failing. Since every system is different, not sure how to recommend testing it other than to purchase it and see...

SCClassof93
06-27-2013, 10:29 AM
It's certainly possible. I know that when one of my systems was going out and I was having freezes, it was the drive that was failing. Since every system is different, not sure how to recommend testing it other than to purchase it and see...

Thanks G! Seems my ps3's both have problems with EA Sports titles. I may go the DL route this year with NCAA and see if I have better performance.

CLW
06-27-2013, 12:43 PM
It's a nice convenience not to have to pop in/out the disc but w/o being able to sell it back and no discounted price I'd be leery of going that route.

bjrod9
06-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Thanks G! Seems my ps3's both have problems with EA Sports titles. I may go the DL route this year with NCAA and see if I have better performance.

So if download the game and something happens to your ps3, do you have to purchase the game again? Or can you re download?

steelerfan
06-27-2013, 02:06 PM
So if download the game and something happens to your ps3, do you have to purchase the game again? Or can you re download?

You can re-download. It's tied to your PSN ID.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

bjrod9
06-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the info, sweet!