PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 14 Retail Release Q&A Thread

gschwendt
06-26-2013, 09:43 AM
As usual this time of year, we're expecting to be receiving early copies of NCAA Football 14 and we want to answer all of your questions. At this point, we don't know the date that we would receive copies and we also aren't certain when we'll be able to share info. That said, we want you to go ahead and start asking questions regarding the game so that when the time comes, we can have everything ready to share.

Use this thread to ask questions regarding the game from Gameplay to Dynasty to Presentation and everything in between. We'll do our best to answer them when we can.

SCClassof93
06-26-2013, 09:52 AM
I have a question. Exactly how much do you want for your early copy? :D

souljahbill
06-26-2013, 10:01 AM
1) Can we delete all "Are the rosters out yet?" threads until RASTAS actually come out?

2) Is Seymour, the mascot at :Southern_Miss: finally in the game?

Sorry everyone for not having any gameplay questions as if it weren't for forums, I wouldn't know 95% of the game's problems actually exist.

no1geemoney
06-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Do players Transfer like crazy after year 1 in the dyn..I would have 6 to 8 players leave OR trying to leave and that is after a Championship year..or when they could be starters the next season...can we turn transfer OFF and ON..

SCClassof93
06-26-2013, 10:05 AM
1) Can we delete all "Are the rosters out yet?" threads until RASTAS actually come out?

2) Is Seymour, the mascot at :Southern_Miss: finally in the game?

Sorry everyone for not having any gameplay questions as if it weren't for forums, I wouldn't know 95% of the game's problems actually exist.

I figured you would have rosters ready by now :dunno:. What is holding you up :P

Deuce
06-26-2013, 10:08 AM

:+1:

Typed by thumbs.

SmoothPancakes
06-26-2013, 10:25 AM

We want our RASTAHS!

CLW
06-26-2013, 11:14 AM
where r da RASTAHS!?

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
06-26-2013, 01:30 PM
1) any pistol flexbone... or does Navy just have pistol in their playbook...

2) i assume quick audibles are still not able to be manually configured... yes or no?

majesty95
06-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Can we get a vid of the halftime show? Or at least what to expect from it?

How is the option defense for both CPU and user? Improved any over the demo?

How about QB accuracy? Seemed high in the demo and the sliders didn't seem to have much effect.

ThaShark316
06-26-2013, 11:19 PM
Wrong thread, my bad...

countryboy
06-27-2013, 06:11 AM
How is the pass defense in the retail version? Pass rush?

Aglemar
06-27-2013, 03:02 PM
This concerns edited coaches and the creation of an online dynasty, is a coaches level set to equal the OD setting or does the modified level carry on through?

Edit: If the prior, can the commissioner change the level after the creation of the dynasty?

WolverineJay
06-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Alright sorry for the length but any info on the following issues would help me and some others make a better decision before purchasing NCAA 14.

Is the defensive playcall screen lag still present during no huddle situations like in the demo? (Especially bothersome when the CPU goes hurry-up when losing in 2nd half)

CPU still switching to Aggressive Zones in the game plan adjustments? (Check by playing short 3 minute game and seeing the CPU teams Zone Coverage Adjustment each quarter by switching the controller to the CPU team and looking at Adjustments)

Are ghost tackles still happening when you use stiff arm?

Screen passes still being called too much by the CPU? Has the blocking improved on a screen pass at all (auto sack still against CPU)? WR Mid Screens and Bubble Screens still worthless?

Heisman Offensive difficulty still causing the CPU to attempt 55 yard FG's for weak kickers?

Floating fans shown during the Player of the Game cut scene?

Intermittent Floating and moving football across the end zone after TD's? Causing no instant replay of the TD and the play clock runs down to 0 without showing the PAT playcall screen ( happens if you don't touch the controller)?

Zone coverage still wide open(especially over the middle)?

Penalty slider work at 100 for Holding or Defensive Pass Interference?

Fatigue over the course of a game is it done well? How about auto subs, I especially want to know if the game still removes my starting HB automatically in the 4th if he has like 20 carries in a game through 3 quarters?

Read Option still over-powered like demo? (Play a Heisman OFF and DEF difficulty all 50 default sliders against Alabama week 1 of a Dynasty for Virginia Tech and call only Read Option plays from different formations and check it's effectiveness)

How is the stumble recovery mechanism? Is the window still too fast to flick the right stick in time to make this work properly during an actual game?

Defenders still super diving and making tackles when they are like 4 yards behind a runner?

Interceptions that carry defender out of end zone still result in TD? Interceptions that carry defender out of bounds inside 10 yard line still flipping the field (Pick off sideline pass inside my own 10 yard line results in 1st and goal for my team)

How is the artificial delay on offense for the no huddle? Is the QB still making hand signals and communicating with his line during the no huddle late game hurry up (it's even done when you use the spike ball in the demo)?

HB Toss and HB Sweep's are both causing the HB to stop momentarily after receiving the pitch from the QB. The play becomes useless please tell me this is fixed in the retail version.

The slowdown that occurs when switching to User control after a catch is similar to the stop after pitch I just asked about but it isn't as blatant. The receiver will catch the pass running at normal speed but switch to User control after the catch and the ball carrier slows down every time in the demo, is this still the case?

The shuffling of the feet animation while running is happening in almost every play for me in the demo. Is this still present in the retail copy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUd5oBc_aEQ&feature=player_embedded For reference if you haven't seen it in the demo. The Packers' Cobb returns the kickoff and the shuffling feet animation occurs when he gets to the 30 yard line around 1:36 in the video. This shuffling of feet animation is more than an eye sore to me, it affects the play since the ball carrier shuffles his feet wasting a step he may have on the defender.

Is the FG Power, FG Accuracy, and the Kickoff Power sliders working for the User in the retail version? In the demo you could put these User sliders at 0 and the distance and accuracy remained the same as default 50.

How is the new recruiting on Heisman difficulty? How much easier is it if you leave it on Varsity for recruiting? I just read the thread voltool16 started the other day and he struggled in his first go around, how did you do in your 1st season(if you recall)? How likely is it to still see 5 star recruits in the off-season phase of recruiting? Can you put all your off-season points on a top 4 or 5 star prospect and get him every time?

Thanks gschwendt I always appreciate what you do for all of us here

Coach Kernzy
06-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Thank you sir for the great service you provide this community.

Coach Mode...you know I gotta ask about all things coach mode.

In regards to OD/dynasty games.
1. Is the coach mode still an option when starting a game?
2. Is it still restricted to one camera angle or can coach moders now use all the other new camera angles?

Thank you again for any insight you might be able to provide.

punter
06-27-2013, 07:13 PM
Will there be dynamic weather in the game this year? It would be nice if they could get this in the game.

jaymo76
06-27-2013, 10:43 PM
Will there be dynamic weather in the game this year? It would be nice if they could get this in the game.

In addition to this, are we able to select weather during dynasty games or is it the same as previous years?

Deuce
06-28-2013, 06:13 AM
Can you max out the Coachstradamus skill and explain how it works?

Typed by thumbs.

morsdraconis
06-28-2013, 07:08 AM

Typed by thumbs.

Would be very interesting to see how exactly it's "predicting" plays.

Maybe try different things with it like:

Choose the same play over and over again and see if it gets it and if so, how long before it did

Choose a play that has a setup play with it a few times until the other play is setup and then choose the setup play (see if it catches on to that)

Choose a formation that has a lot of plays that all look exactly the same (same HB motion, so automotion, etc) and see if it figures out which one is gonna be chosen next

Of course, player vs player would be the best way to test it so that you know exactly what the other person is choosing and can compare what they chose to what it was telling you they were going to choose.

gschwendt
06-28-2013, 11:34 AM
Quick update, looks like we'll be able to answer all of your questions on July 5th at 1pm ET. We'll prep any questions we get beforehand so continue to post your questions and we'll share answers as soon as we can.

CLW
06-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Quick update, looks like we'll be able to answer all of your questions on July 5th at 1pm ET. We'll prep any questions we get beforehand so continue to post your questions and we'll share answers as soon as we can.

F the man and his NDA. Tell us NOW! :nod:

SmoothPancakes
06-28-2013, 12:18 PM
Well, I'll be good then. By 7pm on July 5th I'll be playing the Season Ticket version, so I can answer any and all questions that I have for myself. :D

Deuce
06-28-2013, 01:07 PM
Well, I'll be good then. By 7pm on July 5th I'll be playing the Season Ticket version, so I can answer any and all questions that I have for myself. :D

Typed by thumbs.

SCClassof93
06-28-2013, 06:10 PM
Again EA confuses me with its "marketing" program. I can DL the game on Friday myself if I spend $25 on season ticket. So why not allow the media folks you send the game to review/show/talk about it on........I don't know, Wednesday? Give yourself a couple of days of hype at least, perhaps in this time you could convert non season ticket holders.............just beyond me:glare:

CLW
06-28-2013, 06:44 PM
Again EA confuses me with its "marketing" program. I can DL the game on Friday myself if I spend $25 on season ticket. So why not allow the media folks you send the game to review/show/talk about it on........I don't know, Wednesday? Give yourself a couple of days of hype at least, perhaps in this time you could convert non season ticket holders.............just beyond me:glare:

One could interpret it as a lack of confidence that the reviews for NCAA 14 will be good. Generally the closer the publisher keeps the reviews to the release date the less confident they are with their product. If they were confident and started letting reviews come out next week it would build buzz for the title. However, if they wait until right before release they probably aren't confident in how it will be critically received.

SCClassof93
06-28-2013, 07:24 PM
One could interpret it as a lack of confidence that the reviews for NCAA 14 will be good. Generally the closer the publisher keeps the reviews to the release date the less confident they are with their product. If they were confident and started letting reviews come out next week it would build buzz for the title. However, if they wait until right before release they probably aren't confident in how it will be critically received.

Which means a no buy on season ticket for me.

CLW
06-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Which means a no buy on season ticket for me.

Honestly the demo really gives you all you need to know about the game. The game isn't going to play that drastically different perhaps a few bugs are fixed (i.e. the no huddle defense playbook not opening quick enough) but otherwise the game is what it is.

For me its worth a purchase but for those expecting "major" differences from the demo are going to be disappointed IMHO.

I also believe reviews for this game from the "major" sites (IGN, etc...) probably won't be kind as there is just nothing "big" this year and so most casual fans will just say why pay $60 for a roster update and last year's crappy madden engine.

jaymo76
06-28-2013, 08:28 PM
Honestly the demo really gives you all you need to know about the game. The game isn't going to play that drastically different perhaps a few bugs are fixed (i.e. the no huddle defense playbook not opening quick enough) but otherwise the game is what it is.

For me its worth a purchase but for those expecting "major" differences from the demo are going to be disappointed IMHO.

I also believe reviews for this game from the "major" sites (IGN, etc...) probably won't be kind as there is just nothing "big" this year and so most casual fans will just say why pay $60 for a roster update and last year's crappy madden engine.

Exactly. The final version and the demo will be 99% the same. You either enjoy EA/Tiburon football or you do not. With Tiburon what you see is what you get. There are no surprises. I will 100% be picking up this game and having season ticket is just a nice perk for a lover of the series such as myself. I have enjoyed the demo regardless of its quirks and have already told the wife that she can use and abuse me until next Friday with household chores etc. but once Friday is here... PS3 time!

gschwendt
07-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Is Seymour, the mascot at :Southern_Miss: finally in the game?
No, Seymour is not in the game. I'm not 100% certain but I believe South Alabama's "South Paw" is the only addition to mascots.

Do players Transfer like crazy after year 1 in the dyn..I would have 6 to 8 players leave OR trying to leave and that is after a Championship year..or when they could be starters the next season...
can we turn transfer OFF and ON..
Granted I was only simming first seasons so I don't have a wide spread result, but after the first year in several dynasties, I never saw a large number of transfers. That may change as you begin to recruit your own players, etc. Only time will tell.
No, you can't turn transfers off.

1) any pistol flexbone... or does Navy just have pistol in their playbook...

2) i assume quick audibles are still not able to be manually configured... yes or no?
1) There are two pistol flexbone formations (see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=6R8anCXktNM#t=2820s)
2) Correct, quick audibles are still not manually configurable.

How is the option defense for both CPU and user? Improved any over the demo?

How about QB accuracy? Seemed high in the demo and the sliders didn't seem to have much effect.
The option defense seems about the same compared to the demo... it might be slightly improved but about the only way to truly slow it down is with DB Blitzes.

QB accuracy is still on the high side... I didn't mess with sliders so I can't speak to that.

How is the pass defense in the retail version? Pass rush?
Pass defense is about the same as the demo, though zones may be slightly better but still easy to find holes.

The pass rush is probably similar to the demo but there were times that I was getting pressure with the front 4, it's just not consistent.

This concerns edited coaches and the creation of an online dynasty, is a coaches level set to equal the OD setting or does the modified level carry on through?

Edit: If the prior, can the commissioner change the level after the creation of the dynasty?
When creating the dynasty, the commissioner has several options (see spoiler) including whether to allow existing coaches or force everyone to create a coach. I haven't tested but I assume if you allow existing coaches, then their level would carry through but if you force new coaches, then it would use the Coach Starting Level.
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3694/9213476831_ee1affce15_o.png

Alright sorry for the length but any info on the following issues would help me and some others make a better decision before purchasing NCAA 14.

1) Is the playcall screen lag for no huddle still present from the demo?

2) CPU still switching to Aggressive Zones in the game plan adjustments? (Check by playing short 3 minute game and seeing the CPU teams Zone Coverage Adjustment each quarter by switching the controller to the CPU team and looking at Adjustments)

3) Are ghost tackles still happening when you use stiff arm?

4) Screen passes still being called too much by the CPU? Has the blocking improved on a screen pass at all (auto sack still against CPU)? WR Mid Screens and Bubble Screens still worthless?

5) Heisman Offensive difficulty still causing the CPU to attempt 55 yard FG's for weak kickers?

6) Floating fans shown during the Player of the Game cut scene?

7) Intermittent Floating and moving football across the end zone after TD's? Causing no instant replay of the TD and the play clock runs down to 0 without showing the PAT playcall screen ( happens if you don't touch the controller)?

8) Zone coverage still wide open(especially over the middle)?

9) Penalty slider work at 100 for Holding or Defensive Pass Interference?

10) Fatigue over the course of a game is it done well? How about auto subs, I especially want to know if the game still removes my starting HB automatically in the 4th if he has like 20 carries in a game through 3 quarters?

11) Read Option still over-powered like demo? (Play a Heisman OFF and DEF difficulty all 50 default sliders against Alabama week 1 of a Dynasty for Virginia Tech and call only Read Option plays from different formations and check it's effectiveness)

12) How is the stumble recovery mechanism? Is the window still too fast to flick the right stick in time to make this work properly during an actual game?

13) Defenders still super diving and making tackles when they are like 4 yards behind a runner?

14) Interceptions that carry defender out of end zone still result in TD? Interceptions that carry defender out of bounds inside 10 yard line still flipping the field (Pick off sideline pass inside my own 10 yard line results in 1st and goal for my team)

15) How is the artificial delay on offense for the no huddle? Is the QB still making hand signals and communicating with his line during the no huddle late game hurry up (it's even done when you use the spike ball in the demo)?

16) HB Toss and HB Sweep's are both causing the HB to stop momentarily after receiving the pitch from the QB. The play becomes useless please tell me this is fixed in the retail version.

17) The slowdown that occurs when switching to User control after a catch is similar to the stop after pitch I just asked about but it isn't as blatant. The receiver will catch the pass running at normal speed but switch to User control after the catch and the ball carrier slows down every time in the demo, is this still the case?

18) The shuffling of the feet animation while running is happening in almost every play for me in the demo. Is this still present in the retail copy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUd5oBc_aEQ&feature=player_embedded For reference if you haven't seen it in the demo. The Packers' Cobb returns the kickoff and the shuffling feet animation occurs when he gets to the 30 yard line around 1:36 in the video. This shuffling of feet animation is more than an eye sore to me, it affects the play since the ball carrier shuffles his feet wasting a step he may have on the defender.

Thanks gschwendt I always appreciate what you do for all of us here
1) This appeared fixed... there's still a delay before it pops up the playcall screen for both until the offense gets settled, but the defensive delay seen in the demo appears fixed.

2) I checked this and after the first quarter, Arkansas State was still on default but UL Monroe was on Aggressive. ASU was winning 7-0 and I'm thinking when they got down to the redzone is when the ULM CPU team switched to aggressive zones but never bothered to switch it back. Sure enough, after ULM scored, I switched to ASU and they were on aggressive zones. I'm hoping that a simple solution such as "on any kickoff, the CPU teams zone defense sets back to default" could be patched in but no guarantees.

3) Not sure what ghost tackles are... I didn't notice anything like that in the demo nor retail.

4) The CPU doesn't seem to call as many screens though when they call them, they certainly seem to be able to run them much better than the demo. I'm not sure if I sacked the CPU on a screen at all.

5) Sorry, I didn't play any on Heisman.

6) Looks like the floating fans were fixed.

7) The floating football was still happening... like you said, if you don't touch your controller it will run down the PAT playclock. If you press :ps3x: or :360a: then it will continue but the frustrating part was when it would happen during CPU vs CPU games.

8) Zones are better than 13 but probably not much better than 14. I wouldn't say they're a complete waste to use but you would probably want to user the MLB over the middle.

9) Sorry, I didn't test any sliders.

10) I never really saw the bug

11) I never tested with your particular setup but yeah, I'd say it's still over-powered. About the only way you can really slow it down is with DB blitzes but then of course you open yourself up to the pass.

12) It's about the same window as the demo. That said, I think as time goes on you'll be able to better recognize that it occurred and flick the stick down. I seemed to be getting better at it over time.

13) I can't say for certain but this appears to be slightly better...

14) I never saw this in the demo or in retail but based on discussions with others that have the game early, it appears to still be an issue. The devs have been made aware of it.

15) Yes, the QB still makes hand signals, etc. even under a minute remaining. I never saw it with the "spike ball" but certainly when you're running normal formations.

16) I never saw it in the demo but I went on the practice field and just ran tosses. I never saw any stopping or anything...

17) I again didn't notice this in the demo but on the practice field, it appears that they continue running in stride after the user switch.

18) I saw this, but in my opinion, they aren't actually losing steps but rather it's just an animation hitch. But yes, that does appear to still be in the retail version.

Thank you sir for the great service you provide this community.

Coach Mode...you know I gotta ask about all things coach mode.

In regards to OD/dynasty games.
1. Is the coach mode still an option when starting a game?
2. Is it still restricted to one camera angle or can coach moders now use all the other new camera angles?

Thank you again for any insight you might be able to provide.
1. Just like before, you can pick Coach from the Controls type.
2. Looks like you're still stuck with the Coach Cam as years past. I don't see any way to change it.

No. Weather is not dynamic throughout the game.

In addition to this, are we able to select weather during dynasty games or is it the same as previous years?
Nope, same as previous years.

Typed by thumbs.
I think this video here explains how it works but feel free to ask questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrMJiH2K-cw

I would like to see a video showing off the pre-season scouting (how many points max per recruit, how many ratings max scouting unlocks for these positions Ath, QB, HB, WR, OL, DL, LB, and DB). Plus show the results of adding some players that are not initially in my teams top 10 (check recruiting board during week 1 of regular season and see if your school jumped up the recruits list).

Thanks in advance gschwendt for taking the time for the community
I don't have a vdieo but to explain how it works, you get 1000 points during the preseason. It costs 50 points to scout a player so obviously you can scout 20 total players during preseason. It depends on what Coach Skill your coach is on scouting will determine how much you unlock on a player. It goes from 10% (level 0), 25% (level 1), 50% (level 2), 100% (level 3).

As far as adding players that aren't in your Top 10 to start, you can still sign those players, but you'll have to hope that the stars align. For example, as Arkansas State, I was able to sign the #1 HB in the country but that was because he was from Arkansas and he also didn't sign until the offseason so I was able to give him my full 10,000 points that are available in the offseason. I'm sure I missed out on other players because I was chasing him all season plus missing out on giving other players points in the offseason. That said, I only chased him to see if I could... I didn't bother manually recruiting anyone else so I ended up signing him as a 5-star but then the rest of my class was all 2 & 1 stars.

gschwendt
07-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Feel free to continue to ask questions and we'll do our best to answer them.

texacotea
07-05-2013, 12:36 PM
4-2-5 still have issues with man?

SCClassof93
07-05-2013, 12:49 PM
G, when do you expect to deliver your final review?

gschwendt
07-05-2013, 01:04 PM
4-2-5 still have issues with man?
I want to say just about all (if not all) alignment issues might be fixed... I didn't do extensive testing but I didn't notice anything as bad as last year.

G, when do you expect to deliver your final review?
This is about as "final" as I'll get as far as full impressions/review.
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?739-NCAA-Football-14-Retail-Release-Quick-Impressions-and-Videos

SCClassof93
07-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Thanks G :up:

gschwendt
07-05-2013, 02:02 PM
One major note that I just discovered this morning... once you've started your Dynasty, you can't change the Coach Level Progression Rate. So if you start on Slowest, you can't change it to Normal when you decide that's too slow.

Be sure to test as much as you want before deciding on what Progression Rate to use.

SmoothPancakes
07-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Well that sucks. They should have made it an option in the preseason like conference/bowl changes currently are.

GatorfanStovy
07-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Any one with the game. Can you go into RTG real quick and see if there any big changes to senior year of high school, recruiting and editing your play and what not . Possibly something might improve the mode .

SCClassof93
07-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Any one with the game. Can you go into RTG real quick and see if there any big changes to senior year of high school, recruiting and editing your play and what not . Possibly something might improve the mode .

They give a complete spelling and grammar exam before you can take the field this year. Not a huge addition but some will enjoy the added difficulty.

GBRNation
07-05-2013, 05:22 PM
What are all the neutral site stadiums in dynasty?

Sent via Tapatalk

ram29jackson
07-05-2013, 05:50 PM
is this formation in the game this year ? I don't remember stumbling on to it in '13

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/photos/UOHION6PHOTO.jpg?t=1261100585

souljahbill
07-05-2013, 05:58 PM
What are all the neutral site stadiums in dynasty?

Sent via Tapatalk

Every stadium

SmoothPancakes
07-05-2013, 06:06 PM
They give a complete spelling and grammar exam before you can take the field this year. Not a huge addition but some will enjoy the added difficulty.

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt247/graphene_gfx/Ryan%20Reynolds%20GIFS/SNICKER.gif

ram29jackson
07-05-2013, 08:18 PM
whats wrong with Rutgers helmets ?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7357/9219791860_a9d9dbcde8_z.jpg

SmoothPancakes
07-05-2013, 10:03 PM
What about it?

baseballplyrmvp
07-05-2013, 10:13 PM
what's :USC:'s base defense listed as?

WVHusker
07-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Is there a broadcast camera view? Or are the ones in the demo the only ones that are included in the game?

PeteyKirch
07-05-2013, 10:37 PM
whats wrong with Rutgers helmets ?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7357/9219791860_a9d9dbcde8_z.jpg

Nothing, I think it's just the random light reflecting that makes it look like there is a giant white splotch on the dome.

dhook27
07-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Ohio State vs Clemson First and Second Half Gameplay

ram29jackson
07-05-2013, 10:50 PM
Nothing, I think it's just the random light reflecting that makes it look like there is a giant white splotch on the dome.

looks unnatural

baseballplyrmvp
07-05-2013, 11:19 PM
looks unnatural

so do most of your teambuilder creations, but no one says anything. :D

steelerfan
07-05-2013, 11:19 PM

:D

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

dhook27
07-05-2013, 11:20 PM
LMAO now thats mean Lol:D

bdoughty
07-05-2013, 11:28 PM

http://i.imgur.com/YjYpcmK.gif

ram29jackson
07-05-2013, 11:50 PM

actually, I'm the best in the nation at it. Since so few do it, no one can dispute me.

dhook27
07-05-2013, 11:52 PM
actually, I'm the best in the nation at it. Since so few do it, no one can dispute me.
Your creations look so fruity and colorful not suprising with you:P

bdoughty
07-06-2013, 12:20 AM

Nobody would want to dispute it. You are the King at making fictional uniforms on a website for NCAA Football. A title so low in standing, even the people who write Fan Fiction for My Little Pony laugh at you.

Meanwhile in the real would thousands of people get paid to design uniforms.

ram29jackson
07-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Nobody would want to dispute it. You are the King at making fictional uniforms on a website for NCAA Football. A title so low in standing, even the people who write Fan Fiction for My Little Pony laugh at you.

Meanwhile in the real would thousands of people get paid to design uniforms.

Yes, I understand you are jealous of me.

baseballplyrmvp
07-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Yes, I understand you are jealous of me.

ram with a good comeback, for once. :D

nicely done! :clap:

ram29jackson
07-06-2013, 12:48 AM
Simfootballcritic is doing a live stream right now on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_vF9x0u4qM

KIDZER0918
07-06-2013, 03:52 AM
Is there an audio delay when custom stadium sounds come on?

bdoughty
07-06-2013, 05:30 AM
ram with a good comeback, for once. :D

nicely done! :clap:

http://i.imgur.com/UvUDHeH.gif

ram29jackson
07-06-2013, 06:10 PM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/photos/UOHION6PHOTO.jpg?t=1261100585

is this formation in the game ?

baseballplyrmvp
07-06-2013, 06:30 PM

PeteyKirch
07-06-2013, 06:31 PM
I have to look over the polls, but some how USF was playing in the National Title game, despite only playing 2 teams with a winning record.

pantherone26
07-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Hey guys I've got a question for those of you with the early release. Does the full version of the game have the same tutorial/training as the demo or is it at all expanded upon in the full version? Thanks guys!

ram29jackson
07-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Hey guys I've got a question for those of you with the early release. Does the full version of the game have the same tutorial/training as the demo or is it at all expanded upon in the full version? Thanks guys!

I think its supposed to look like its outside too, not just some black indoor look

GatorfanStovy
07-06-2013, 11:28 PM
I just some quick answrs about RTG. It looks like you can finally edit your quarter length and import your RTG guy into Madden! Back in business. Now if we could do the combine drils and pro day works and draft day specials in Madden it would be awesome. Plus all senior bowl stuff if you wait out your senior year in the NCAA game. So much more could be done about RTG its dumb.

Escobar
07-07-2013, 03:17 AM
No one plays Road to Glory anymore. That's why they don't edit it.

bdoughty
07-07-2013, 03:31 AM
No one plays Road to Glory anymore. That's why they don't edit it.

Funny thing is that is they kept adding to the RTG experience each year, I would probably still be playing it more (I dabble with it now). The reason it has been a bust has been some of the terrible decisions and lackluster effort. Limiting quarters to 5 minutes is just asinine. If people want to fight it out for the top spot on some silly online scoreboard, let them duke it out at 5 minute quarters. Give the rest of us an opt-out of leaderboards and play how the *&^*^&* we see fit. RTG has potential and these modes are popular in others sports (NHL, NBA2K, FIFA). Mind you they put more effort into their versions of RTG each year.

Rudy
07-07-2013, 05:13 AM
RTG has potential and these modes are popular in others sports (NHL, NBA2K, FIFA). Mind you they put more effort into their versions of RTG each year.

Don't forget The Show. Road to the Show is an incredibly popular mode in that baseball game.

SCClassof93
07-07-2013, 09:22 AM
I just some quick answrs about RTG. It looks like you can finally edit your quarter length and import your RTG guy into Madden! Back in business. Now if we could do the combine drils and pro day works and draft day specials in Madden it would be awesome. Plus all senior bowl stuff if you wait out your senior year in the NCAA game. So much more could be done about RTG its dumb.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-k4x-_wriSyM/T9TVLUKTftI/AAAAAAAACYI/BMhMR0aqWPU/s1600/user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

oweb26
07-07-2013, 12:40 PM
I am almost done with a season of an offline dynasty....anyone else think the coach attributes thingy is a little cheesy? I see what they were trying to do but its crazy what some of them do and the sweeping changes they make...I can tell my defense is better in week 14 than they were in week 1 and not by something special I have done

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

baseballplyrmvp
07-07-2013, 01:08 PM
I am almost done with a season of an offline dynasty....anyone else think the coach attributes thingy is a little cheesy? I see what they were trying to do but its crazy what some of them do and the sweeping changes they make...I can tell my defense is better in week 14 than they were in week 1 and not by something special I have done

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta1st year coach though...you're still getting to know your players, and you're gonna improve as a coach.

personally, i'd like to see your coordinators have an effect in game....from a playcalling standpoint

jaymo76
07-07-2013, 03:18 PM

Just played a few games of rtg. It's pretty uch identical to last year. I'm a hb and the coach calls one of six plays over and over again. There is no real fatigue as you are NEVER taken out of the game for being tired. You cannot have plays audibled and you can only control running a no huddle but it's just a repeat of the previous play. You can adjust any sliders so you really get to do choose the level ( I'm on AA and it's way too easy). You are only able to short list three university's and if you choose a cupcake like Idaho you will be offered a scholarship by the end of week 2. If you play as a hb the cpu ai will call running plays 95% of the time.

The only real new feature is importing your face into the game. Honestly, if you played the mode last year there is no compelling reason to play it this year.

GBRNation
07-07-2013, 04:14 PM
I have a question for anyone who has early release for teambuilder. Let's say I choose a bowl game stadium for my home, will it be 50/ 50 fan support like it was in years past or will it be just the home team crowd?

Sent via Tapatalk

ram29jackson
07-07-2013, 04:55 PM
is there no post game highlights and player of the game after online head to head games this year ?

not seeing any in any youtube user game videos.

cjfranc81
07-07-2013, 09:26 PM
I have a question regarding recruiting and I don't think I've seen it anywhere yet.

In the recruit search feature can you search for juco's exclusively this year? It's always been a pain to scroll through all the players to try and find the juco's.

Thanks