PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft video

TIMB0B
05-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Hey guys I created a mini-doc about my friends and our annual NFL draft get-togethers. Hope it's okay for me to post here and share the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOqtMiEfZM

steelerfan
05-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Very good work, man. I enjoyed that. Brings back alot of draft memories. Unfortunately, the new format means those bigger get-togethers are a thing of the past for me. I used to do the all day Saturday thing with buddies, then watch Sunday on the couch. Nowdays, I'm lucky to watch Round 1 with more than one or two friends. Just another reason to loathe Goodell, I suppose. ;)

By the way, Will and Frank (I think that was the Steelers fans' names in the credits) should have been featured. They're obviously the smartest of your friends. :p

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

TIMB0B
05-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Very good work, man. I enjoyed that. Brings back alot of draft memories. Unfortunately, the new format means those bigger get-togethers are a thing of the past for me. I used to do the all day Saturday thing with buddies, then watch Sunday on the couch. Nowdays, I'm lucky to watch Round 1 with more than one or two friends. Just another reason to loathe Goodell, I suppose. ;)

By the way, Will and Frank (I think that was the Steelers fans' names in the credits) should have been featured. They're obviously the smartest of your friends. :p

Haha, it couldn't have worked out better with Will saying he'd shave his beard if Manuel was drafted in the 1st round.

I agree with you, though. I hate how Goodell changed the format. Now we're competing with NBA playoffs. In fact, at the bar that night, we didn't have any audio from the draft because of the Heat-Bucks game. We're in OKC and people preferred that over the draft. Sigh.

steelerfan
05-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Yeah, I was at a bar (something I occasionally do on Thursday) and I didn't have audio either. Oh well, I didn't have to listen to the morons on the networks.

Jayrah
05-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Tannehill a HOF qb... :popcorn::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

TIMB0B
05-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Tannehill a HOF qb... :popcorn::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D