PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Ideas ( Please check this out )

XpoZeYourTDs
05-07-2013, 03:35 PM
I was just wondering why NCAA has not introduced corso's picks yet in the game! I think it will make the GOTW much more intresting!
Also when will they make it where online dynasty admins can not edit their players... I have been in several where the commisioner likes to cheat...
- XpoZe

dhook27
05-07-2013, 05:22 PM
exactly how hard is it to put Corso in when you had it in the PS2 days.

steelerfan
05-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Corso was removed from the game beginning with (iirc) NCAA 12. I believe that his poor health was the prevailing factor there.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Jayrah
05-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Already they removed the full pregames. Corso picks would add something most people won't sit through. I don't think it'll ever be added. Far as admins go, never. My suggestion is to find a community of sim players that don't have cheating admins. Try to join one here or at traditionsportsonline.com

JeffHCross
05-12-2013, 02:37 PM
I would be agreeable to the idea that Commish Edits are an ON/OFF thing when the dynasty is created. If I was joining a random group (which I would never do, but let's suppose here), I wouldn't trust the Commish enough to let them have the power to edit. So I wouldn't join unless there was a system preventing it. But I have no problem with guys on TGT or TSO having that power.

Then again, I would have never added that feature into Online Dynasty to begin with ... too much potential for abuse with no checks and balances.

jello1717
05-14-2013, 09:47 AM
Then again, I would have never added that feature into Online Dynasty to begin with ... too much potential for abuse with no checks and balances.While I think that this should definitely have an ON/OFF switch, given how powerful player editing is and how vastly it can improve a dynasty I absolutely think that it should've been left in for ODs. I play on TSO so I don't care about the commish having edit powers. I play an offline dynasty, but if I did a single player OD, I'd absolutely need the editing abilities that I have in my offline. Every season I go through all of the major teams that have PBs that require a scrambler (all flexbones, and spread options like Oregon, Arizona, Ohio State, etc) and look at their incoming FR QBs. If they're too slow, then I edit them to be scramblers (there's nothing worse than playing an Urban Meyer led aOSU team for a shot in the CCG, or even worse, in the CCG only to face option after option being run by some 60 SPD QB). In addition to this, with the broken QBA slider user QBs complete entirely too high of a % of their passes. It took me about 5 seasons to figure out how to fix this, but my solution has been great. Now for all of my incoming QBs I subtract 15 from their THA rating and the change was immediately noticeable. I run a run-first spread option attack so all my my QBs are scramblers so they should be inaccurate when throwing the ball. Here are the %s of my QBs:

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt214/jello1717/SMU%20OD/comppercentages_zpsce06b62c.png

Just a quick glance at that chart should make it obvious (even without the red and blue boxes) when it was that I started lowering everyone's THA. Prior to 2017 most QBs completed at least 69%, which is too high for these types of QBs. After 2016 I never had one complete even 64% in a season except for 1 guy in his SR(RS) season.

Anywho, my point is that this "fix" (which really helped save my offline dynasty) wouldn't be possible in an OD without player editing.