PDA

View Full Version : Ncaa 13 how to stop all glitches! *read* ps3

XpoZeYourTDs
05-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Want to stop being glitched out of games?
I have found a way to disconnect cheaters when they are glitching. ( It's a DC that does not give you a win or a loss ) So not cheating on you'r part.
Message me on playstation network for details. ( XpoZeYourTDS )
- XpoZe

CLW
05-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Another simple solution? Play people you know and avoid the East Room crowd. I've played a few randoms every year (just to see what new interesting things they find) but 99% of my play is either offline dynasty or online against guys I know here at TGT and other sites.

XpoZeYourTDs
05-01-2013, 12:50 PM
I am sorry. This is for the people that enjoy online ranked games. ( I want to be the best , But is impossible with people like Husker_Champ and Clint41 around ) Not very fair to real gamers.

Jayrah
05-01-2013, 05:16 PM
You'll never be the best online ranked gamer if you don't cheese. That's pretty much it...

oweb26
05-01-2013, 05:19 PM
You'll never be the best online ranked gamer if you don't cheese. That's pretty much it...

:+1:

ram29jackson
05-01-2013, 07:26 PM

no one cares about that from this end. But its about time that sports game makers have figured out that theres simulation types and dumb asses that are by any means necessary freaks. Sometimes you don't have time for or there isn't a franchise game going on but you still want some football fun. Online should already have plenty of ways to segregate the 2 groups.

if you go into the sim lobby and get 10 complaints you are banned for a week or something.

If I feel like a few easy wins I can go into the non sim lobby as I please knowing full well its a bunch of cheating pinheads and try to be prepared to tolerate it.

I don't know how well it works but at least MLB 13 tries to monitor glitchers n cheaters and has a complaint system.

EA doesn't care either way.

people are just dishonest ,dumb cattle. As soon as someone plays the typical cheeser, they figure that's the way to go and follow it. They cant think for themselves. No pride,no integrity. Just pick Alabama/LSU/Oregon,put everything on aggressive and hope it works in your favor LOL.

Ive played guys who have played over 100 games online and they are obviously doing exactly what they did 50 games ago. They never learn, never adjust, never change,never grow. They don't see patterns. They just hope the easiest thing they think they know works more often then not...and if not just quit because competition isn't fun or just playing what is a decent , colorful, very football looking game isn't fun to them.

just..can I score in three plays and make you quit before half?

meanwhile, I'm frustrated as heck because of their over aggressive bullcrap while taking 6 downs to get 20 yards.

I still have no clue why I seem to get blitzed so easily while my linemen do absolutely nothing ?

I still beat jerks like this but its pointless and not worthit at the end of the day. But playing the cpu is so boring and predictable even if I lose theres no life in that and less interesting stuff happens.

it is interesting that there seems to be enough-roll the dice logic- in the game. If a guy keeps going on 4th, he will fail at some point but unless you keep him busy and can get in his way a little its not full-proof.

...whatever...people online are just childish idiots.

LeeSO
05-02-2013, 12:25 AM
Speaking of sim players and whatnot, is there a thread on this site with everyone's PSN IDs and GTs? I want to play some of you.

CLW
05-02-2013, 06:22 AM
Speaking of sim players and whatnot, is there a thread on this site with everyone's PSN IDs and GTs? I want to play some of you.

Most of us have our gamer ids underneath our info (like you do). i don't think there really is a thread with a list of everyone's though.

XpoZeYourTDs
05-02-2013, 09:42 AM
@LeeSd. Im down 4 a game! No top 25 though. I get bored