PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 and New Vegas

bdoughty
04-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Not many games that I am interested in the next few months, until NCAA 14 hits, so I went out and picked up the GOTY editions of each. I played a little of Fallout 3 when it came out but it just never clicked with me. Any tips on these games to add to thy enjoyment. I do love the VATS system but I really hated the lack of cover.

JBHuskers
04-18-2013, 11:33 PM
I'm just a fan of looting and RPG's like this so it was naturally a fun game to play for me.

bdoughty
04-27-2013, 05:18 AM
It's like playing Skyrim with guns and [expletive] Red [expletive] Ants [expletive] Fire [expletive] Breathing [expletive]. Why would you put those [expletive] of [expletive] so early in the game? I killed the scientist because he was both a prick and he created those [expletive]. I am really getting into Fallout 3 and messed around with New Vegas just to see what it will be like.

SmoothPancakes
04-27-2013, 05:51 AM
I really need to get back into Fallout 3. I got both Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls IV, from I forget where, as a combopack a year or two ago. It might have been something on Amazon, I can't remember. But I got to as far as the first town (Megaton?) and did some stuff in there. Ended up getting sidetracked and haven't picked it back up. I'll have to find some time for it this summer and get going on it again.