PDA

View Full Version : Simple Question for Noob

Deuce
07-23-2010, 01:47 PM
My friends and I have started an OD and we're all new to the online thing. Everything was going fine until we had a head to head matchup. Can someone please explain the process of playing a head to head matchup in an OD?

gschwendt
07-23-2010, 02:14 PM
My friends and I have started an OD and we're all new to the online thing. Everything was going fine until we had a head to head matchup. Can someone please explain the process of playing a head to head matchup in an OD?
I haven't attempted it this year but last year, one or both need to be in the OD and then go to play their game (just as they would versus the CPU). At that point, it will send an invite to their opponent for the week. Once accepting it, they will both be at the matchup screen where each can select uniforms, playbooks, etc.

Deuce
07-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Thanks man!

One more question...How does the opponent know an invite has been sent? Is it a pop up? ..or is there a screen they need to go to?

JBHuskers
07-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Thanks man!

One more question...How does the opponent know an invite has been sent? Is it a pop up? ..or is there a screen they need to go to?

Should be a pop-up, but this year it seems like EA is using the XMB invites....so that would be my guess is when you start up the game, invite your opponent, then the XMB message will pop-up.

Deuce
07-23-2010, 02:30 PM
ok...cool! Thanks!