PDA

View Full Version : Early patch and fix info

SCClassof93
03-25-2013, 06:13 PM
From http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9396331.page

03/25/2013 08:04:02
EA_SeanWilson

Developer

Hello everyone. The tiger team wishes to convey our deepest regrets over the issues that have been uncovered by our users. We take these reports very seriously and we will be working diligently to make all the necessary fixes as soon as possible. So that you can be in the loop on our progress, we will be posting the fixes that have been made for the patch in this thread. This thread will be locked to dev members only so that it remains clean so people can better track the issues that matter to them the most.

If you find any new issues that you wish to report, please continue to post them here:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9393443.page

If you have comments or questions about the fixes being posted in this thread, please open a new thread and we will respond as best we can, as quickly as we can.

Thanks again for your patience.

---------
List of confirmed server side fixes:
- Connected Tournament payout issues (Fixed 3/25/2013 - To be deployed in next server deploy)

- Connected Tournament invalid score submissions winning tournaments (Fixed 3/25/2013 - To be deployed in next server deploy)
This fix will prevent users from submitting a score if they disconnect in a connected tournament for more than 1 hole. You will still get the option to submit, and it will appear as if your score submitted, but when you check the leaderboard it will not have your score in it. It is a necessary evil of preventing users from glitching the system to win events. A further fix that will allow score submissions when disconnects happen during the round has been added to the patch and will make this function as designed.

- Connected Tournament total score adding newly submitted rounds to previous submitted rounds in total score (Fixed 3/25/2013 - To be deployed in next server deploy)
This was merely a visual issue and wasn't effecting ranking in any way.
This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 03/25/2013 14:26:21

SCClassof93
03-25-2013, 06:15 PM
And from Handsward http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9396331.page

03/25/2013 15:28:28
HANDSWARD

Developer

The redeploy process has been completed. Please bear with me as we verify a few things before we set up more tournaments.
You can find Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 info HERE: http://www.ea.com/tiger-woods

Follow me on Twitter: @HANDSWARD_EA

SCClassof93
03-25-2013, 06:16 PM
Good to know they are working this fast at correcting early online issues with the stats etc :up:

SCClassof93
03-30-2013, 11:48 AM
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9396331.page

List of confirmed patch fixes (patch release date: TBD)

- Fix for H2H online issue where players get incorrect stats after completing event (including DNFs, etc...)
- Fix for Legends of the Majors multiple part challenges not working in rare instances.
- Fix to move aiming spin back to right stick if right stick is your hit stick
- Restored original follow camera for putting
- Fix the camera button from defaulting back to regular view when changing holes
- Fix for H2H cameras so they no longer pull back after a ball comes to a rest
- Fix for H2H opponent cameras not tracking the ball and instead staying behind the user
- Fix for Country Club stat "Double Eagle" always displaying "0"
- Fix for some Country Club stats not tracking correctly
- Fix for Power Attribute Pin not appearing on Equip screen
- Fix for wrong stats in info module on the event select screen for events that have closed in Connected Tournaments.
- Fix issue in Connected Tournaments Event Select screen where 'club members on course' info is wrong
- Fix for some career stats not matching front-end stats correctly
- Fix for some career stats that show incorrect information
- Fix for issue where country flags are incorrectly showing on club world ranking in-game banners
- Fix for shot preview arc not drawing completely when using shot preview pin
- Fix Strike Meter to always be 'sticky' for Move players
- Fix for Loyalty Bonus timer (currently display days, will be hours)
- Fix for user's score not displaying in the front-end leaderboard when submitting a score for play the pro event
- Fix for 'next hole' stats not appearing correctly in live tournaments
- Fix for score column showing incorrect information after playing multiple rounds in Play the Pros.
- Fix for playoffs sometimes going to night (if choosing to play night or live time of day, playoffs can still go to night)

CLW
03-30-2013, 12:16 PM
Is there a fix in the works for the "nothing shows up" (no club, distance, wind, lie, strike meter, etc...) for a shot? I swear it happens to me 10-15 times a round.

gigemaggs99
04-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Is there a fix in the works for the "nothing shows up" (no club, distance, wind, lie, strike meter, etc...) for a shot? I swear it happens to me 10-15 times a round.

Sounds like you need to pay your caddie more.

SCClassof93
04-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Just to keep the couple of you that I know are as frustrated as I am (not possible:glare:) with this game; the patch still as not been submitted to Sony/MS as they are continuing to test it.

Details here
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9445497.page

cdj
04-15-2013, 03:06 PM
I haven't run into any of the freezing/crashing issues (knock on wood). That has to be very frustrating. Unless I am overlooking it in the notes, have they mentioned those as part of the patch?

CLW
04-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Tried to play the TGT setup today 1st hole tee shot right down the middle of the fairway. 2nd shot NOTHING shows up glitch forcing a misshit due to the no strike meter. 3rd shot NOTHING shows up. 4th putt NOTHING shows up. quit the round.

I simply cannot play this game seriously right now b/c of this glitch so I'm just logging in daily and grinding out the Legend trophies.

SCClassof93
04-15-2013, 03:11 PM
I haven't run into any of the freezing/crashing issues (knock on wood). That has to be very frustrating. Unless I am overlooking it in the notes, have they mentioned those as part of the patch?

I have not seen anything that addresses my freezing issue yet. Hopefully with all the folks complaining about it over at ea the patch will somehow bring more stability. I have played several other games in recent days and had no freezes so I think I can rule my system out. I have yet to have my info completely vanish like clw and natcret have and fyi this is a confirmed fix in the patch.

SCClassof93
04-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Tried to play the TGT setup today 1st hole tee shot right down the middle of the fairway. 2nd shot NOTHING shows up glitch forcing a misshit due to the no strike meter. 3rd shot NOTHING shows up. 4th putt NOTHING shows up. quit the round.

I simply cannot play this game seriously right now b/c of this glitch so I'm just logging in daily and grinding out the Legend trophies.

See my above post. Seems your issue is "fixed" in the patch........

ER1CKSON
04-16-2013, 01:49 AM
I have not seen anything that addresses my freezing issue yet. Hopefully with all the folks complaining about it over at ea the patch will somehow bring more stability. I have played several other games in recent days and had no freezes so I think I can rule my system out. I have yet to have my info completely vanish like clw and natcret have and fyi this is a confirmed fix in the patch.

This was my suspicion as well, but, I have been too lazy to try another game. Good to know you are having no problems with other games and it appears to be confined to Tigger.

cdj
04-16-2013, 08:16 AM
Well, I just ran into one of the issues:

- Fix for Legends of the Majors multiple part challenges not working in rare instances.

The 1984 event will not let me play Part Two. When it should load up, it takes me back to the Legends menu.

SCClassof93
04-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Well, I just ran into one of the issues:

The 1984 event will not let me play Part Two. When it should load up, it takes me back to the Legends menu.

Many of us, me included can't get the career goal wire to wire winner. I have won several four rounders wire to wire but it won't give it to me. This will block a gold trophy :fp:

SCClassof93
04-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Patch was submitted Monday night 4/15 with the fix for your gear changing to default after legends mode being removed. Now we wait on Sony........and some of you poor jokers MS :P