PDA

View Full Version : Week 3, 2018

Oneback
03-20-2013, 06:56 AM
=============== #7 Texas Longhorns (1-0) ===============
Last week the Longhorns were idle.
This week, the Longhorns travel to Baton Rouge to face the #8 LSU Tigers (1-1).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) WR Jovan Ferguson has committed to Texas

=============== #8 LSU Tigers (1-1) ===============
Last week, LSU won 77-0 against Tulane (0-1).
This week, the Tigers will host #7 Texas (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #9 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-0) ===============
Last week the Buckeyes were idle.
This week, the Buckeyes travel to Champaign to face the Illinois Fighting Illini (1-0).

=============== #6 Texas A&M Aggies (0-0) ===============
Last week the Aggies were idle.
This week, the Aggies travel to Eugene to face the #5 Oregon Ducks (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #5 Oregon Ducks (1-0) ===============
Last week the Ducks were idle.
This week, the Ducks will host #6 Texas A&M (0-0).

=============== #2 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-0) ===============
Last week, Notre Dame won 34-7 against Penn State (0-1).
This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Pittsburgh to face the #20 Pittsburgh Panthers (1-0).

=============== #1 Michigan Wolverines (1-0) ===============
Last week the Wolverines were idle.
This week, the Wolverines will host Penn State (0-1).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) MLB Howard Tillman has committed to Michigan

=============== #10 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0) ===============
Last week, Georgia won 62-7 against Tennessee (0-1).
This week, the Bulldogs will host #4 Florida State (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #3 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-0) ===============
Last week, Alabama won 49-0 against Kentucky (0-2).
This week, the Crimson Tide will host #11 Boise State (1-0).

=============== #24 Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0) ===============
Last week, Arkansas won 45-38 against Mississippi State (1-1).
This week, the Razorbacks will host Arkansas State (0-0).

=============== #21 USC Trojans (1-1) ===============
Last week, USC won 70-56 against Colorado (0-1).
This week, the Trojans will host Washington (0-1).

=============== #4 Florida State Seminoles (1-0) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 35-10 against Virginia Tech (0-1).
This week, the Seminoles travel to Athens to face the #10 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0).

JBHuskers
03-20-2013, 08:46 AM
Who's Georgia? I'm free tonight.

Oneback
03-20-2013, 10:24 AM
Papa and I will be playing tonight

Who's Georgia? I'm free tonight.

I just sent you Hairy's phone number. I'll send out an updated contact list soon to everyone via PM.

JBHuskers
03-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Papa and I will be playing tonight

I just sent you Hairy's phone number. I'll send out an updated contact list soon to everyone via PM.

Cool, I have a lot of numbers already, Hairy and I would just usually set things up on here in SBCOL pretty easily.

psusnoop
03-20-2013, 10:38 AM
#7 Texas at #8 LSU

This is a great matchup, with Oneback looking to get off to another great start and Papa looking for a rebound game this has all the makings of a great game.

Texas 28 - LSU 31

#4 FSU at #10 Georgia

Hairy is really looking to make a statement that the Bulldogs are a contender this year while JB is the new fish in the pond. I look for the Bulldogs to take this game right to FSU. Turnovers will be the key, can FSU take care of the ball in their first user game on the road nonetheless.

FSU 17 - Georgia 28

#5 Oregon at #6 Texas A&M

Simply put, revenge is on the mind of the Ducks. No prediction given, no mercy will be shown :)

Oneback
03-20-2013, 11:16 AM
I don't know what to think about my game against Papa, we always have close games and the home team usually wins. I've made a few tweaks to my offense this year and dominated in my season opener which was to be expected, not sure how these changes will work against another user though.

If I were to guess right now I'd say Papa will probably squeak out a victory at home, hopefully my mind is changed by halftime tonight.

psusnoop
03-20-2013, 11:53 AM
Oregon @ Texas A&M is scheduled to kickoff tonight around 10:15pm est.

**Please have your games in by the time I'm finished I want to advance! HAHAHAHA Just messing with you guys.....:P

psusnoop
03-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Yeah OB, I have made a few little tweaks to my defensive strategy and I'm hoping to slow down Escobar just enough tonight that I out score him. I like my offense and feel that I "could" score on every drive. I have been playing quite a few ranked and unranked games online to try things out and I think it's really helped me understand things a little better. I'm certainly seeing the field better offensively then ever before.

Losing 3 games by 3 points each last year has left this team hungry, I only hope it equals to "W's" though.

razorback44
03-20-2013, 11:37 PM
I would love to know how to keep Escobar under 35 points. That would be a nice place to start. Baby steps for me.

psusnoop
03-21-2013, 06:13 AM
I would love to know how to keep Escobar under 35 points. That would be a nice place to start. Baby steps for me.

I couldn't last night either, I got off to a horrible start down 17-0 and just couldn't rebound. :(

GG Escobar

texacotea
03-21-2013, 06:38 AM
will get my game in tonight sometime

Escobar
03-21-2013, 04:50 PM
Gg snoop. That start helped me keep it in the game once Sandcastle and Matt Cameron went out. My backup QB eluding sacks also helped.

Oneback
03-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Papa and I will be trying to play again tonight, got bit by the dreaded disconnect lastnight - have a feeling it was my new playbook so I built a new one.

psusnoop
03-21-2013, 06:50 PM
Gg snoop. That start helped me keep it in the game once Sandcastle and Matt Cameron went out. My backup QB eluding sacks also helped.

Yeah 2 of those on crucial 3rd downs that could have really swung that momentum meter into my favor. Oh well I had way to many mistakes in the game to feel that those sacks were the sole difference. I gotta tighten things up when I break pressure to seal containment. I did that great on some plays an others I left the field way to open.

Oneback
03-22-2013, 06:42 AM
Texas takes out LSU 39-38 in OT, at one point I was down 17-31 late in the 4th, not 100% sure how I scored 2 touchdowns on the road in the final 3 min but I'll take it.

Great game as always Papa.

Papa LoneStar
03-22-2013, 07:09 AM
Texas takes out LSU 39-38 in OT, at one point I was down 17-31 late in the 4th, not 100% sure how I scored 2 touchdowns on the road in the final 3 min but I'll take it.

Great game as always Papa.

2 TDs in 1.5 minutes :(

Great game!

Oneback
03-22-2013, 07:56 AM

Great game!

Sometimes its better the be lucky than good.

gschwendt
03-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Ready to advance? Tex hasn't recruited yet.

JeffHCross
03-22-2013, 08:39 PM

Great game!Sounds like how our games often went, except you usually had the ridiculous comeback :smh: