PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Tailgate PS3 OD General Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

steelerfan
06-12-2011, 08:46 AM
I'd advance 2x per week whether guys are ready or not.

cdj
06-12-2011, 11:28 AM
I'd advance 2x per week whether guys are ready or not.

I think that's a good idea. We will advance Wednesday evening.

cdj
06-16-2011, 08:07 AM
Week advanced.

JB and I have the only user-user game.

JB - When are you free to play?

JBHuskers
06-16-2011, 09:09 AM
I was just about to post I was going to just retire until 12 :D but this could be good practice for the farewell tourney....tonight is out, so is Friday. Saturday afternoon on looks good I think. Same goes for Sunday.

CLW
06-16-2011, 11:06 AM
I'll try to get my game in tonight. However, after Friday I will most likely be AWOL until 6/23 at the earliest (depending on when my cable/net people get my new account setup).

CLW
06-25-2011, 08:28 AM
Guys it looks like I will be AWOL until around 7/1. I am in Houston now but my POD (with my t.v.s) and my cable/net wont be set up until 6/30. Please keep moving on w/o me.

steelerfan
06-25-2011, 12:37 PM
I am in Houston now

:up:

skipwondah33
07-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Nvm

CLW
07-17-2011, 11:19 AM
So... I fire up my 1st game get all fired up about my custom playbook and I get the ball and then no plays show up when I huddle. I hit X and then my players all stay in a mass around the ball until I pick one of my quick audibles. I am going to have to quit and restart my game to see if I can actually call some plays this time. I hope that is o.k.

CLW
07-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Well after MULTIPLE attempts to play with my created playbook utterly failed (plays and formations NEVER showed in the huddle) I chose the :Western_Kentucky: playbook and got my game in falling to those [censored] from :Kentucky: 17-24. Too many interceptions (3) killed some drives and my running game simply wasn't enough as Kentucky went ahead with 2 minutes to go and I wasn't able to amount a serious threat the rest of the way. I suppose the good news was my D played pretty well as I left :Kentucky: with a short field and my defense came up with stops, turnovers and field goals instead of 7 points in key spots.

Sinister
07-17-2011, 01:22 PM
so my first game was awful, not used to controlling just offense. not to mention to awhile to get offense rolling. EMU will be a no huddle team now, so everyone knows if I play you. I threw 7 ints just bad really bad. I'll adjust I may get fired if I don't straighted up so the pressure is on already.

Dukie98
07-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Well, my defense (which I didn't control) outscored my offense... Western Michigan got stomped in the Big House in the rain, 38-10. My RB's averaged barely two yards per carry, and the passing game was nonexistent, with nearly half my yards coming on a big play with 3 minutes left. I only threw 2 INT's --but it easily could have been a few more.

I noticed a weird glitch on the dynasty website -- if you click on the "Game details" link, the scoring summary and team stats are correct, but the player stats appear to be identical for all of our games (including the same names).

CLW
07-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Anyone else using their own custom playbook for their coach? If so did you have any issues with it or is it just my playbook?

bjrod9
07-17-2011, 04:07 PM
Anyone else using their own custom playbook for their coach? If so did you have any issues with it or is it just my playbook?

I havent had any problems using my custom playbook

CLW
07-17-2011, 04:24 PM
I havent had any problems using my custom playbook

Odd must be something with my saved file or something.

Marlowe
07-17-2011, 06:10 PM

yeah I've had the same thing happen offline so I won't be using the custom pb until they patch it...

CLW
07-18-2011, 06:55 AM
yeah I've had the same thing happen offline so I won't be using the custom pb until they patch it...

Is EA aware of the issue or do we need to get the powers that be here to notify them of what is going on?

cdj
07-18-2011, 07:32 AM
Is EA aware of the issue or do we need to get the powers that be here to notify them of what is going on?

Pretty sure they know, but we can drop another line to be safe.

So basically, using a CPB in an OD there are no plays at all or is it at some point in the game where they disappear? Feel free to PM me as much info as possible and I'll send it on today.

Escobar
07-18-2011, 01:10 PM
It's not just because it's an OD. It's because of the Custom PB glitch in the General Discussion thread. I used a custom playbook and didn't have any problems. I know the common consensus is that it occurs when you remove all formations at once and use certain playbooks. Miss. St, Rice, Auburn, and a couple others are known to be glitched no matter what. Michigan and Louisville are 2 that people started off with, including myself that have not had any problems. I made one with Rice twice, removing all formations, and removing them one by one and had the glitch both times. My first time using Louisville I removed and added formations one by one and created the same exact playbook I had with Rice, including the hidden wildcat formation (they use the same hidden one), and have not had any problems (online, offline, in an OD, or Single Player offline Dynasty). I even copied it and used it on my friend's PS3 with no problems.

CLW
07-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Pretty sure they know, but we can drop another line to be safe.

So basically, using a CPB in an OD there are no plays at all or is it at some point in the game where they disappear? Feel free to PM me as much info as possible and I'll send it on today.

PM sent. If it happens again I'll record it with my webcam.

CLW
07-18-2011, 08:15 PM
It's not just because it's an OD. It's because of the Custom PB glitch in the General Discussion thread. I used a custom playbook and didn't have any problems. I know the common consensus is that it occurs when you remove all formations at once and use certain playbooks. Miss. St, Rice, Auburn, and a couple others are known to be glitched no matter what. Michigan and Louisville are 2 that people started off with, including myself that have not had any problems. I made one with Rice twice, removing all formations, and removing them one by one and had the glitch both times. My first time using Louisville I removed and added formations one by one and created the same exact playbook I had with Rice, including the hidden wildcat formation (they use the same hidden one), and have not had any problems (online, offline, in an OD, or Single Player offline Dynasty). I even copied it and used it on my friend's PS3 with no problems.

I think I used :Missouri:'s playbook as my base but eliminated most of the formations and picked the ones I wanted.

cdj
07-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Week advanced. No user-user games.

Week will advance Thursday, July 21.

Dukie98
07-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Random question-- I'm supposed to play East Carolina this week, but in reality, Western Michigan is hosting Nicholls State in week 2. Did we disable the FCS teams or something like that? My team needs all the help it can get...

JBHuskers
07-19-2011, 11:15 AM
Random question-- I'm supposed to play East Carolina this week, but in reality, Western Michigan is hosting Nicholls State in week 2. Did we disable the FCS teams or something like that? My team needs all the help it can get...

Typically, FCS games are replaced so that user games can be fit in.

Dukie98
07-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Got it - thanks.

Sinister
07-19-2011, 07:06 PM
honest question- exactly what caliber recruit are you guys going after. I'm so used to four and five star teams I'm alittle lost

JBHuskers
07-19-2011, 08:05 PM
honest question- exactly what caliber recruit are you guys going after. I'm so used to four and five star teams I'm alittle lost

Reaching for some :3star: there are some :3star: in reach, then fill the rest out with :2star:

Sinister
07-19-2011, 09:29 PM
Thanks JB

CLW
07-19-2011, 10:28 PM
LMAO I love me some coaching carousel. :Kentucky: cannot do squat against my CPU D last week. This week :Army: dominates them and puts up 35 as I fall to 0-2.

skipwondah33
07-19-2011, 11:13 PM
I've went for 3 start and lower. Got 3 recruits committed so far not sure of their caliber off top.

On another note our defense is looking solid. I know it has been against Ball State and Buffalo who are two weak teams but we're playing better than I expected.

Sinister
07-20-2011, 09:36 AM
LMAO I love me some coaching carousel. :Kentucky: cannot do squat against my CPU D last week. This week :Army: dominates them and puts up 35 as I fall to 0-2.

yea army is pretty hard on my defense last week. not to mention I sucked on offense throwing 7 picks.

JBHuskers
07-20-2011, 11:06 AM
Probably will get this game in after work tonight :up:

gschwendt
07-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Just got destroyed by Kent State :/ Their HB & WR shredded my defense while my offensive couterpart couldn't muster anything more than a single field goal.

Dukie98
07-20-2011, 05:01 PM
Just got destroyed by Kent State :/ Their HB & WR shredded my defense while my offensive couterpart couldn't muster anything more than a single field goal.

And I was hoping my schedule would get easier once the MAC schedule begins... I lost by 3 to East Carolina, but trailed almost the entire game. After the game, it locked up on me when the system was trying to encode highlights -- my score is up, but it won't bring up the game stats on the website.

JBHuskers
07-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Tulane loses a heartbreaker to #19 Tulsa 27-20. QB Ryan Griffin went 21 of 33 for 443 yards with 2 TD but 2 INT. My rushing game sucks mainly because of the OL, but also the RB goes down immediately after getting hit, only went 17 rushes for 24 yards.

bjrod9
07-20-2011, 09:12 PM

i will play my game late thursday night when i get into town.

CLW
07-21-2011, 06:51 AM
I just realized that I need to setup e-mail notifications for this bad boy but I forgot how to do that. Anyone know how it is done for 12?

gschwendt
07-21-2011, 07:57 AM
I just realized that I need to setup e-mail notifications for this bad boy but I forgot how to do that. Anyone know how it is done for 12?

On the dynasty wire website, sign in, then select this od, then click email settings along the left side.

Sinister
07-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Hey guys something I noticed last nite. when your OC and your team is on D the cpu on offense the qb throws the ball away at least twice on a drive. Just something to watch. I actually had fun with my game yesterday, but drives stalling and interceptions once again killing me. also for the second game now the servers went down and none of my highlights are getting uploaded.

cdj
07-21-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm not going to win a game this year unless I upset a human foe (not likely).

Akron's O is so terrible that they can't do anything against the CPU D. I'm going to take the first job offer I get in the offseason out of this place!

bjrod9
07-21-2011, 10:22 PM

my Game will be complete in about 30 mins,in play

bjrod9
07-21-2011, 11:02 PM
My defense is horrible,we got embarrassed!

skipwondah33
07-22-2011, 08:01 AM
CDJ I will be leaving for vacation Tuesday (July 26-29)

bjrod9
07-22-2011, 10:40 PM
#1 Alabama was way too much for North Texas and im probably gonna get fired lol, they killed us 73-7.

cdj
07-24-2011, 02:03 PM
CDJ I will be leaving for vacation Tuesday (July 26-29)

Thanks for the heads-up. I don't know if your schedule that week (CPU game, User game or BYE), but will you have internet access to do other tasks or SuperSim Web the game?

Let's do this - We'll advance this week Monday night (read: early Tuesday morning) so JB and HANDSWARD can play as well as the two user-CPU games. We'll then advance again Saturday the 30th so you can hopefully get your stuff in.

CLW
07-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Playing my game now FYI that stupid glitch with custom playbooks happened again. :smh: WTF was the point of having custom playbooks if they don't work?

gschwendt
07-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Playing my game now FYI that stupid glitch with custom playbooks happened again. :smh: WTF was the point of having custom playbooks if they don't work?
I think having them work correctly was the intended point :P

CLW
07-24-2011, 04:24 PM
WTF is the deal with the CPU doing NOTHING but playing BNR and bringing the house on every f'n play. Yawn I go down b/c my oline cannot hold a block for longer than 1.5 seconds and my receivers cannot shake the bnr

CLW
07-24-2011, 04:25 PM
I think having them work correctly was the intended point :P

Do they not test these things? I mean that seems kinda obvious. Hey let's check and make sure you can use a customplaybook in an OD my playbooks both work fine in my offline dynasty but I go to play an OD and they don't work.

JBHuskers
07-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Do they not test these things? I mean that seems kinda obvious. Hey let's check and make sure you can use a customplaybook in an OD my playbooks both work fine in my offline dynasty but I go to play an OD and they don't work.

Step back and think about it for a bit CLW. How many MILLIONS of combinations can there be in a custom playbook that can break something. With constructive feedback of what was done to replicate the issue, over time that is the best course of action to get this feature to work right. No one in their right mind should have expected it to run flawlessly out of the box with so many moving parts and combinations.

gschwendt
07-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Do they not test these things? I mean that seems kinda obvious. Hey let's check and make sure you can use a customplaybook in an OD my playbooks both work fine in my offline dynasty but I go to play an OD and they don't work.It's far from a simple bug unfortunately. No one as far as customers go have been able to find a distinct pattern and I'm not sure as far as EA's progress is on it.

And just to be clear, it's not related to Online Dynasties, or offline or anything like that... from what I understand, it's completely around the plays and/or formations included in your playbook whether adding or removing particular formations or whatever. So with that said, if you have a playbook you're using offline and it's working, it should work in the OD as well. I have both an offensive playbook that I've been using since official release and a defensive playbook that I've been using for the past week and haven't had any problems with either.

Don't get me wrong, I know how frustrating it is... just trying to share as much info as I can.

Dukie98
07-24-2011, 06:39 PM
I don't think I've seen anyone credited with a pancake in any of my games this year (including my opponents). Has anyone else noticed this?

skipwondah33
07-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. I don't know if your schedule that week (CPU game, User game or BYE), but will you have internet access to do other tasks or SuperSim Web the game?

Let's do this - We'll advance this week Monday night (read: early Tuesday morning) so JB and HANDSWARD can play as well as the two user-CPU games. We'll then advance again Saturday the 30th so you can hopefully get your stuff in.

Only access I will have is from my phone and that will be limited likely. Depending what time Monday night/Tuesday morning I may be able to atleast recruit before we leave. Appreciate it CDJ. We get back Friday around 2 probably.

CLW
07-24-2011, 09:26 PM
It's far from a simple bug unfortunately. No one as far as customers go have been able to find a distinct pattern and I'm not sure as far as EA's progress is on it.

And just to be clear, it's not related to Online Dynasties, or offline or anything like that... from what I understand, it's completely around the plays and/or formations included in your playbook whether adding or removing particular formations or whatever. So with that said, if you have a playbook you're using offline and it's working, it should work in the OD as well. I have both an offensive playbook that I've been using since official release and a defensive playbook that I've been using for the past week and haven't had any problems with either.

Don't get me wrong, I know how frustrating it is... just trying to share as much info as I can.

Just an FYI my custom playbooks work fine in offline dynasties. My defensive playbook works fine in an OD but my offensive playbook does not (it must be too good) :nod:

cdj
07-25-2011, 07:14 AM
Week has advanced. Only one user game this week, JBHuskers vs. Marlowe.

skipwondah33
07-25-2011, 02:39 PM
FAU knocks off #17 Auburn in a tight game

The defense played lights out today giving the Auburn QB fits as he tried to relive the Cam Newton days. Auburn started out executing their offense well until the D buckled down and picked up on their offense. The FAU Owls offense did just enough to get the win thanks in part to the defense giving them short fields to work with. The game winning TD came on a 3-yd run with 2:40 left. The defense still had to stop Auburn on their last attempt to tie.

Defensive Coordinator Skip Jackson has his boys playing well thus far

Sinister
07-26-2011, 08:32 AM
Penn State rocked me 73-0 worse game ever. just playing for my goals at this point.

cdj
07-27-2011, 08:04 AM
Penn State rocked me 73-0 worse game ever. just playing for my goals at this point.

Same here, man. I don't think Akron has scored all season outside of a User-User game. They are going to need my D to get a score or two if they want even a shot at winning a game.

Sinister
07-27-2011, 08:32 AM
Hey Cdj I'm goin on vacation august 3-7 so I'll prob miss two games

Dukie98
07-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Western Michigan pulled out an unexpected win over the Illini 31-24 last night. For the first time, my QB was able to limit his INT's (only threw one, for a pleasant change), and my receivers made some big plays. The defense has played much better than I would have expected, particularly against the run, and they've been getting a couple of picks each game. Recruits remain unimpressed...

cdj
07-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Hey Cdj I'm goin on vacation august 3-7 so I'll prob miss two games

No problem. Maybe we can try to time it so you just miss one. If you don't get a chance, I will try and set you on Auto-Pilot on the 3rd.

Sinister
07-27-2011, 03:56 PM
For the record I call bullshit to Penn State and Michigan having EMU on their schedule in the first place

JBHuskers
07-27-2011, 04:08 PM
For the record I call bullshit to Penn State and Michigan having EMU on their schedule in the first place

I'm EMU in the :sf: OD and yeah I got bent over both of those games. Until I won against Buffalo, my only two wins were against FCS schools :fp: (3-7)

cdj
07-27-2011, 04:49 PM
CLW, JB, Marlowe remain.

Marlowe
07-27-2011, 08:00 PM
CLW, JB, Marlowe remain.

I just finished playing JB.

JBHuskers
07-27-2011, 08:17 PM
I just finished playing JB.

...and it was a hell of a game.

Sinister
07-27-2011, 10:13 PM
When r we moving on

cdj
07-28-2011, 06:59 AM
Today sometime. All CLW has to do is recruit, so hopefully he can sneak that in while at work.

Marlowe
07-28-2011, 05:58 PM
...and it was a hell of a game.

Yea I tried uploading the highlight of that last pass TD you had but I think my system just froze. :/

CLW
07-29-2011, 07:10 AM
Today sometime. All CLW has to do is recruit, so hopefully he can sneak that in while at work.

Sorry guys my life is chaos right now. Please move on w/o me. I have tried to set up an e-mail reminder and log in online but I cannot get it to work. If someone could either give me a step by step guide of how to do it or sign me up for it I can give them my e-mail and password for easports website.

CLW
07-30-2011, 08:27 AM
This game must F'n hate me. I just lost my stud HB for 7 weeks and now I have ZERO offensive weapons. :smh: I might be fired after going 0 for

cdj
07-30-2011, 12:21 PM
Sorry guys my life is chaos right now. Please move on w/o me. I have tried to set up an e-mail reminder and log in online but I cannot get it to work. If someone could either give me a step by step guide of how to do it or sign me up for it I can give them my e-mail and password for easports website.

Go to dynasty.ea.com and sign in. Make sure you have this OD selected.
On the left column, scroll down to E-Mail Settings and click Update.
Select the info you want e-mails for then hit Save Settings.

This game must F'n hate me. I just lost my stud HB for 7 weeks and now I have ZERO offensive weapons. :smh: I might be fired after going 0 for

There is a bug in OD where injuries don't carry over, so you may be OK. I don't know if it is a universal issue or what.

CLW
07-30-2011, 01:23 PM
Go to dynasty.ea.com and sign in. Make sure you have this OD selected.
On the left column, scroll down to E-Mail Settings and click Update.
Select the info you want e-mails for then hit Save Settings.

There is a bug in OD where injuries don't carry over, so you may be OK. I don't know if it is a universal issue or what.

Tried that and I get some error message saying I don't have an EA ID or this:

There was an error and you are being logged out!
The webservice returned an error and you must log out. You can click "Log Out" below, or in 10 seconds you will be automatically logged out.

Please try logging in again. If the problem persists, please submit your problem request here.

Sinister
07-30-2011, 03:46 PM
Good game last night. I tried doin to much you got some good plays

cdj
07-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Good game last night. I tried doin to much you got some good plays

You too, man. With these lower tier teams, you never know what you are going to get. I think it was a case where I got some momentum and it helped me build a lead. Good luck the rest of the season.

JBHuskers
07-30-2011, 06:02 PM
:Tulane: is done recruiting, 8/12 done.

CLW
07-31-2011, 07:35 AM
Is there a way to sign up for updates through the game at the dynasty home page on the PS3?

cdj
07-31-2011, 03:44 PM
Week advanced. Will advance again on Wednesday.

skipwondah33
07-31-2011, 03:47 PM
Sorry fellas if I held things up. Thanks G for being flexible and patient with getting the game in man

novadolla
07-31-2011, 04:29 PM
San Jose st got punched in the mouth by BYU, BYU's HB looked like barry Sanders out there breaking every single tackle. Rumors coming out of San Jose st is that the DC is tired of the OC and his horrible play calling and threatened to punch him in the face if his play calling does not improve.

CLW
07-31-2011, 06:00 PM
The lil things about this gm make me just want to mail it back. My stud HB was supposed to be out for 7 weeks with a torn muscle. Magically no injury report. I play escobar and try to use my custom D playbook which has worked PERFECTLY until of course I try using it online and nearly 1/3 of my playbook was F'n empty including special teams which required me to have to wait until the clock ran out just to select field goal block or punt return.

The game was ridiculously wild with missed tackles fumbles interceptions and other ridiculously huge plays throughout the game and I remain 0 fer in OD games.

GG Escobar!

Sinister
08-02-2011, 08:25 AM
played my game and put it on auto pilot this morning. I won't be back til late sunday. I'll be able to start again on monday 8

cdj
08-02-2011, 01:28 PM
dukie98, skip, and The People's Champ bjrod remain.

bjrod9
08-02-2011, 07:44 PM
dukie98, skip, and The People's Champ bjrod remain.

i believe we are still scheduled for battle in a few

skipwondah33
08-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Bj make sure to pause after the coin toss. I will pause also afterwards

bjrod9
08-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Bj make sure to pause after the coin toss. I will pause also afterwards
ok no problem

CLW
08-02-2011, 08:52 PM
CDJ I sent you a pm as I am still unable to login to the OD from the web. I tried contacting customer support at EA but they were no help. Could possibly contact some people you know at EA and see if they might be able to point me in the right direction?

skipwondah33
08-02-2011, 09:12 PM
So the double dipsy-do pause trick seems to work. Made it through my second user game without a problem. Annoying to do but whatever long as it works.

GG Bj. Alot of inyerceptions and slot of dropped ones too.

FAU gets out to the schools first ever 5-0 start

Dukie98
08-02-2011, 09:44 PM
I thought we were advancing on Wednesday- I sat down to play my game after dinner just now, and the week had already advanced. (At least my team won... and had more yardage than whenever I'm handling the controls).

Did it auto-recruit, or did I lose the ten hours?

cdj
08-02-2011, 09:52 PM
I don't know what happened. I didn't advance it, but I see the e-mail that it advanced.

I am baffled. Maybe it advanced along with my 1-man OD when I advanced it? Ugh......

bjrod9
08-02-2011, 10:07 PM
So the double dipsy-do pause trick seems to work. Made it through my second user game without a problem. Annoying to do but whatever long as it works.

GG Bj. Alot of inyerceptions and slot of dropped ones too.

FAU gets out to the schools first ever 5-0 start

Great Game!

cdj
08-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Dukie - I am not sure what happened to those hours. Unless you had CPU Assistance on in any fashion, I would assume they are lost. :(

I have already sent an e-mail on to have this looked at. We won't be able to go back I'm afraid, but hopefully we can prevent this from happening to anyone else.

Dukie98
08-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Thanks for looking into it. So far, it doesn't look like anyone is going after my top targets, so at least I didn't lose much ground.

cdj
08-03-2011, 09:17 PM
We'll advance again on Saturday.

Escobar
08-04-2011, 06:16 PM
I had the auto-advance happen to me in my OD as well. I told my friend to get on and play his game, because I was going to advance in a couple hours. When I got on it was already advanced and he played his game for the new week. I asked him did he play two back to back, and he said the week was already advanced when I told him to get on before I advanced.

cdj
08-04-2011, 07:58 PM
I had the auto-advance happen to me in my OD as well. I told my friend to get on and play his game, because I was going to advance in a couple hours. When I got on it was already advanced and he played his game for the new week. I asked him did he play two back to back, and he said the week was already advanced when I told him to get on before I advanced.

Thanks for the info. Ben had said he'd never heard of it before, but I remembered seeing it somewhere and figured others had as well. I'll let you know if/when I hear anything on it.

skipwondah33
08-07-2011, 02:24 PM
GG CLW

Florida Atlantic has won their 6th game in a row only 2 back from their goal of 8 for the season

cdj
08-15-2011, 07:39 AM
cdj, bjrod, JBHuskers remain.

Aiming to advance this evening.

bjrod9
08-15-2011, 02:58 PM
cdj, bjrod, JBHuskers remain.

Aiming to advance this evening.

Got my game in. Im ready to advance.

cdj
08-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Just waiting on JB. Hopefully he gets it played this evening. He should be home anytime now.

JBHuskers
08-15-2011, 11:10 PM
I'll play my game tomorrow night, worn out from the trip and under the weather.

cdj
08-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Week advanced.

Upset Miami (OH) 28-20. However, exiting teh game there was an error in trying to check/download the latest gameplay tuning file. After several retries, I hit cancel....that ended up putting me at the main menu and it appears my game did not upload/save to the server. :mad:

If I don't replay it before everyone else is ready, I'll just leave it to the sim gods. Pretty discouraging after my CPU offense finally does something only for it not to count.

skipwondah33
08-18-2011, 09:32 AM
The Owls of Florida Atlantic have captured the #24 ranking in the Top 25 Coaches Poll thus far. Still alot of work to be done to finish out the season. Our next game against Arkansas State will be the first game in sometime that we will have to rely on the CPU for offense and just worry about the defensive side of the ball.

cdj
08-19-2011, 07:30 AM
Sinister, CLW, skip, JB, Escobar remain.

Looking to advance Saturday night.

skipwondah33
08-19-2011, 09:28 AM
I'll get mine in this evening. My fault NCAA has had me frustrated so I haven't booted the game up in a while. Did my recruiting online lol

CLW
08-19-2011, 11:02 PM
I'll get my game in first thing tomorrow morning.

skipwondah33
08-20-2011, 01:10 AM
FAU played it's game. I'm finished with recruiting just didn't get to hit ready to advance.

On another note I may have had that dropped connection during upload or whatever. Not sure but it gave me a message. It still displayed the game score 32 (me) vs Ark St (17)

Sinister
08-20-2011, 08:24 AM
I'm convinced this game doesn' like me . lost another one:down:

gschwendt
08-20-2011, 09:55 AM
FAU played it's game. I'm finished with recruiting just didn't get to hit ready to advance.

On another note I may have had that dropped connection during upload or whatever. Not sure but it gave me a message. It still displayed the game score 32 (me) vs Ark St (17)More than likely it did indeed save. Usually whenever you run into the error, it won't create a story on DW... yours has one.

JBHuskers
08-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Tulane's quest for a perfect season is still in tact! (0-9) doesn't get any easier with Houston next.

skipwondah33
08-20-2011, 03:35 PM
More than likely it did indeed save. Usually whenever you run into the error, it won't create a story on DW... yours has one.

Cool. The Owls moved to 8-0 on the season.

CLW
08-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Man I'm worried about getting canned from :Western_Kentucky: and you guys are going undefeated in year 1? :smh: I stink!

cdj
08-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Week advanced. Will advance again Wednesday evening.

Dukie98
08-21-2011, 09:13 PM
In recruiting news, of the 10 lowest ranked classes through ten weeks... nine are in our league. So far, I have two players, neither of whom will even play on my side of the ball.

skipwondah33
08-22-2011, 08:01 AM
The #21 ranked Florida Atlantic Owls continue their run moving to 9-0 after defeating rival FIU, 24-7.

JBHuskers
08-22-2011, 10:13 AM
The #21 ranked Florida Atlantic Owls continue their run moving to 9-0 after defeating rival FIU, 24-7.

Somebody's cheesing :D

skipwondah33
08-22-2011, 10:33 AM
lol nah just can play pretty good D and my offense starts scoring eventually when I give them numerous opportunities to do so. Plus the CPU QB falls for the bait and throw each time though I drop a good share of user picks each game.

Sinister
08-22-2011, 03:03 PM
lol nah just can play pretty good D and my offense starts scoring eventually when I give them numerous opportunities to do so. Plus the CPU QB falls for the bait and throw each time though I drop a good share of user picks each game.

i'm bitter and I say your cheesing. :PI'll meet most of my achievements for my OC, but this sucks losing had a chance to win my last game moving the ball my star runningback goes to the bench to get a breathier and my guy fumbles the damn ball and boom they are up 9 points and I never recovered.

JBHuskers
08-22-2011, 03:08 PM
I should just go for the 0-12 and see what offers I get next season for the next team I can sink into the ground :D

skipwondah33
08-22-2011, 03:18 PM
i'm bitter and I say your cheesing. :P.

:D, if I were cheesing I wouldn't worry about losing. I get a decent amount of pass rush though without using that gimmick "jump the snap" feature. I was messing around with it the other day offline and for an entire game I didn't have any one jump offsides. The CPU was constantly fake snapping but none of my guys moved.

I should just go for the 0-12 and see what offers I get next season for the next team I can sink into the ground :D

Doubtful Miami hires me next season but I'm hoping. Golden is on thin ice I believe. I just noticed lastnight that FAU has me under contract for 3 years

JBHuskers
08-22-2011, 03:22 PM
I know I'll go to 0-10 because there is no way in hell I'll beat Houston.

Sinister
08-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Well I'm banking on our headcoach getting the heave hoe and I'll take his place ...right like that will happen my ass will be out with him

skipwondah33
08-22-2011, 03:41 PM
I'll take anything higher than a one star. Knowing my luck I won't get any offers and have to stay another year or the length of the contract. Most of my goals are for "each season" type deals.

JBHuskers
08-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Well I'm banking on our headcoach getting the heave hoe and I'll take his place ...right like that will happen my ass will be out with him

You'll be the ho to their heave :D

Marlowe
08-22-2011, 07:43 PM
GG Nova...some tough breaks with the ints...

novadolla
08-23-2011, 12:25 AM
GG i guessed wrong on almost every play, when i thought you were blitzing you were dropping, 3rd downs i'm thinking pass and get hit with a toss or SG counter. Good luck the rest of the way.

Sinister
08-23-2011, 08:26 AM
Finally I won a freaking game on my own. My d played good and my o was on all cylinders, which it should considering I was playing buffalo. and my highlights worked too. I convinced now that highlights only download when you win.

CLW
08-23-2011, 09:07 PM
TEAM
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
FINAL

:Western_Kentucky:

:LSU:

Baton Rouge, LA

:bang: Un[censored] believeable. After falling down 21-0 I play the game of my life put up 45 points against an SEC team and start milking the clock and with less than a minute to go LSU uses their final timeout but forces a 4th down and short. Instead of going for it my HC punts and my defense proceeds to give up 2 [censored] touchdowns in less than a minute including an onside kick recovery and I do not see the ball again until 0:02 left and my 80 yard hail marry attempt falls incomplete as my woes continue in NCAA 12. :smh:

cdj
08-23-2011, 09:13 PM
gschwendt, JBHuskers, cdj remain. :smh:

Will advance tomorrow.

gschwendt
08-23-2011, 09:38 PM
JBHuskers, cdj remain. :smh:

Will advance tomorrow.
Lazy bastards... Get your game in.

Dukie98
08-24-2011, 09:57 AM
Baton Rouge, LA

:bang: Un[censored] believeable. After falling down 21-0 I play the game of my life put up 45 points against an SEC team and start milking the clock and with less than a minute to go LSU uses their final timeout but forces a 4th down and short. Instead of going for it my HC punts and my defense proceeds to give up 2 [censored] touchdowns in less than a minute including an onside kick recovery and I do not see the ball again until 0:02 left and my 80 yard hail marry attempt falls incomplete as my woes continue in NCAA 12. :smh:

... and Les Miles dodges another bullet.

Looks like an incredible game, notwithstanding the outcome.

bjrod9
08-24-2011, 08:34 PM
TEAM
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
FINAL

:LSU:

Baton Rouge, LA

Clw let me know when is a good time to play our game,The battle of 3-7! I am free tonight,all day and night tomorrow,and friday throughout the day.

CLW
08-25-2011, 06:21 AM
Clw let me know when is a good time to play our game,The battle of 3-7! I am free tonight,all day and night tomorrow,and friday throughout the day.

Hey man I should be home tonight (thursday) by 8 pm CST. I can also play early Friday morning between 6-7 a.m. CST and also possibly late Friday night (after dinner with the wife). Let me know what works best for you. Thanks!

skipwondah33
08-25-2011, 07:42 AM
The Mighty Owls of FAU are now ranked #19 at 9-0 behind Auburn who is 6-3 with 1 of those losses coming from us. Hopefully the dream season can continue. Up next Troy

bjrod9
08-25-2011, 09:28 AM
Hey man I should be home tonight (thursday) by 8 pm CST. I can also play early Friday morning between 6-7 a.m. CST and also possibly late Friday night (after dinner with the wife). Let me know what works best for you. Thanks!

If you want we can play after you are situated tonight,if not late night friday night after your date with your wife,because my wife and i have a friday night fever,you know here in texas football season starts.And if all fails i can shoot for early fri morning as well,im sure i will be up.

bjrod9
08-26-2011, 09:51 PM
If you want we can play after you are situated tonight,if not late night friday night after your date with your wife,because my wife and i have a friday night fever,you know here in texas football season starts.And if all fails i can shoot for early fri morning as well,im sure i will be up.

I wont be able to play until late tuesday night,leaving town til then,i will set on auto pilot just incase,dnt want to hold up anyone,take it easy on my guys.

CLW
08-27-2011, 07:25 AM
I wont be able to play until late tuesday night,leaving town til then,i will set on auto pilot just incase,dnt want to hold up anyone,take it easy on my guys.

Powers that be: should I just play the CPU or can we get an extension until Tuesday.

cdj
08-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Powers that be: should I just play the CPU or can we get an extension until Tuesday.

I'd like to advance on Sunday, so if bjrod doesn't mind I'd say to play the CPU.

CLW
08-27-2011, 03:15 PM
I'd like to advance on Sunday, so if bjrod doesn't mind I'd say to play the CPU.

The CPU will most likely layeth the smack down on me in any event so I'll go ahead and play tonight. I assume bjrod set it to autopilot as he indicated if not I'll hit you up on PSN.

cdj
08-28-2011, 03:33 PM
skip, JB, and Escobar remain.

bjrod9
08-28-2011, 09:30 PM
The CPU will most likely layeth the smack down on me in any event so I'll go ahead and play tonight. I assume bjrod set it to autopilot as he indicated if not I'll hit you up on PSN.

Come on north texas,what were the results?

CLW
08-29-2011, 07:23 AM
Come on north texas,what were the results?

:Western_Kentucky: 48

:North_Texas: 10

cdj
08-29-2011, 07:28 AM
skip and Escobar remain.

Escobar played his game, but it froze on upload so he said to sim the week. I am going out of town this morning and will advance this evening, so hopefully skip can get his game in and Escobar can replay if he feels like it.

CLW
08-30-2011, 08:32 PM
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
OT
FINAL

:Troy:

Bowling Green, KY

The Hilltoppers ended the season on a high note with a miraculous come from behind victory against Troy to finish 5-7 for the season. Trailing 10-20 in the 4th Western Kentucky's offense exploded with a deep passing attack that Troy simply wasn't ready for. Jakes connected with Haynes on a 70 yard and 47 yard touchdown passes on streaks where Haynes beat the bump and run coverage which allowed Jakes to just loft it up and Haynes ran under them and held onto the ball and walked into the endzone. The 47 yard bomb came with a mere 23 seconds remaining to bring the score to 28-30. Western Kentucky went for 2 and the 2PT Conversion was good which forced OT. In OT WKU took the ball and Rainey wasted no time busting a 25 yard touchdown run on the 1st play and Troy failed on their possession to bring the final tally to 37-30.

Will OC Coach Wyatt stay with the Hilltoppers or will he bolt for any team with some talent? Time will tell

Dukie98
09-01-2011, 08:36 AM
Western Michigan gutted it out against Akron, 17-10. It wasn't pretty, but a win's a win. The Zips contained my running game (other than a 50-yard run in the second quarter) and forced a lot of 3rd-and-7's, and their running game caused me trouble and kept my offense off the field for most of the first half. WMU trailed 10-7 at half, but scored 10 unanswered points in the third quarter, and neither team could move the ball consistently in the fourth quarter. Good game.

cdj
09-04-2011, 10:43 AM
HANDSWARD vs. skip, JBHuskers, bjrod (recruiting), and Escobar remain.

Will try and advance tonight or tomorrow.

JBHuskers
09-04-2011, 03:08 PM
I won't be able to play til tomorrow.

CLW
09-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Are we going to knock out the off-season in one sitting? If not it might take until the release of NCAA 13 to get it finished with Coaching Carousel.

Sinister
09-05-2011, 08:15 AM
well i think one person has a bowl games. the rest of us will still have recruiting and maybe find new jobs . I think it should take two weeks to get through the offseason.

CLW
09-05-2011, 12:21 PM
well i think one person has a bowl games. the rest of us will still have recruiting and maybe find new jobs . I think it should take two weeks to get through the offseason.

Yeah 2 weeks is an "eternity" IMHO. I'd prefer we just set a date/time that is most convenient for everyone and knock it out in 2-3 hours. The longer we wait around in the off-season the less time we have to develop our careers.

Sinister
09-05-2011, 01:53 PM
yea i understand getting ready to do an OF for madden so longer i go without actual game to play more I can play madden.

gschwendt
09-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Just finished up my recruiting for the week... managed to sign a :4star: HB, hopefully that will help my offense from going 3 & out every time giving my defense the short field way too often.

Marlowe, Skip, & Escobar vs bjrod remain as well as several recruit-only guys.

Marlowe
09-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Done for the week.

cdj
09-08-2011, 07:19 AM
Yeah 2 weeks is an "eternity" IMHO. I'd prefer we just set a date/time that is most convenient for everyone and knock it out in 2-3 hours. The longer we wait around in the off-season the less time we have to develop our careers.

Personally, I'd like us to wait to advance to the offseason until the patch is out and we know that the serverside OD fixes work. I haven't looked around much, but I've read two people say the fixes didn't work.

I'm hoping the patch is out in the next week or so, but that's just wishful thinking.

cdj
09-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Since we have not finished year one, it appears player tendencies are fixed in our roster file. That should help the CPU to be more competitive.

I am hoping EA will make a post/statement about the OD issues since the server-side fix announced yesterday seems to have not worked.

Also, I would like for us to do our offseason in one night. Please post what nights you are free next week.

CLW
09-09-2011, 06:53 AM
Since we have not finished year one, it appears player tendencies are fixed in our roster file. That should help the CPU to be more competitive.

I am hoping EA will make a post/statement about the OD issues since the server-side fix announced yesterday seems to have not worked.

Also, I would like for us to do our offseason in one night. Please post what nights you are free next week.

Mon - Fri 8pm - ? CST

Sat - Sun Anytime With Notice

JBHuskers
09-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Not 100% sure what my schedule is next week. I know Wednesday is out.

I'll get my recruiting done tonight.

bjrod9
09-09-2011, 10:01 AM

Sorry been working im off this weekend to finish my tasks,i will be free next fri,sat,sun,mon and then off and free from the 15th til 23rd.

Dukie98
09-09-2011, 10:42 AM

I'm slammed at work the next two weeks and will have limited availability-- probably not until after 9 or 10 PM CST most nights. Next Thursday or Friday night would probably be best for me.

Sinister
09-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Wed Thurs out for me

DariusLock
09-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Anytime is fine this weekend or next week.

CLW
09-10-2011, 07:21 AM
FYI - I tried to login this morning and do my recruiting but I keep getting a Dynasty Wire is currently unavailable message.

gschwendt
09-10-2011, 07:56 AM
FYI - I tried to login this morning and do my recruiting but I keep getting a Dynasty Wire is currently unavailable message.I didn't try recruiting since I've already finished for the week but right now I am able to get into the OD and navigate around.

cdj
09-10-2011, 11:38 AM
HANDSWARD & JBHuskers (Recruiting), and bjrod vs. Escobar remain.

Let's plan on advancing tomorrow night.

bjrod9
09-10-2011, 06:59 PM
HANDSWARD & JBHuskers (Recruiting), and bjrod vs. Escobar remain.

Let's plan on advancing tomorrow night.

I'm ready to play whenever.

Escobar
09-11-2011, 12:45 AM
I may be able to play Sunday morning. I won't be available at night until Thursday night

bjrod9
09-11-2011, 09:35 AM
I may be able to play Sunday morning. I won't be available at night until Thursday night

Im on and ready when you are

bjrod9
09-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Im on and ready when you are

Text me when you're ready

bjrod9
09-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Text me when you're ready

This game needs to get in for advancement today bud.

bjrod9
09-11-2011, 09:12 PM
This game needs to get in for advancement today bud.

any suggestions on how to get this game in,havent heard from you bud...

cdj
09-11-2011, 10:05 PM
any suggestions on how to get this game in,havent heard from you bud...

If Escobar is unavailable until Thursday night, I can either advance it (sim game) or put him on Autopilot to let the CPU handle his tasks and let you play the game.

I'll go ahead and put him on Autopilot. bjrod, go ahead and play tonight if you can and I will advance in the morning.

bjrod9
09-11-2011, 11:21 PM
If Escobar is unavailable until Thursday night, I can either advance it (sim game) or put him on Autopilot to let the CPU handle his tasks and let you play the game.

I'll go ahead and put him on Autopilot. bjrod, go ahead and play tonight if you can and I will advance in the morning.

Game played

cdj
09-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Week advanced.

Conference Championship Game Week - Only Dukie98 has a game. Good luck!

Dukie98
09-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Week advanced.

Conference Championship Game Week - Only Dukie98 has a game. Good luck!

Thanks. Will try to get it in either late night tonight or late tomorrow.

Incidentally, what happened to Florida Atlantic?

DariusLock
09-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Good luck Dukie.

cdj
09-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Marlowe, Dukie, Nova are the only guys with a bowl game. Good luck!

If they get their games played in time, will Thursday night work for offseason tasks?

gschwendt
09-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Thursday works for me.

JBHuskers
09-13-2011, 10:40 PM
It should.

CLW
09-14-2011, 07:08 AM
Thursday anytime after 8 pm CST should work for me. Just let me know what time.

Marlowe
09-14-2011, 10:17 AM
I'll be unavailable this weekend so it will have to be Thursday for me.

Dukie98
09-14-2011, 10:53 AM
Will try to get my bowl game in late tonight. In the middle of a very busy stretch at work, and unless a deadline gets extended, Thursday may be a problem for me, but I don't want to slow down the rest of the group. Is there a way to set it on autopilot for me just in case? (I'm fine with staying at WMU for another year)

bjrod9
09-14-2011, 01:27 PM
im available thursday til monday

DariusLock
09-14-2011, 03:20 PM
Thursday works.

Dukie98
09-15-2011, 01:15 AM
Will try to get my bowl game in late tonight. In the middle of a very busy stretch at work, and unless a deadline gets extended, Thursday may be a problem for me, but I don't want to slow down the rest of the group. Is there a way to set it on autopilot for me just in case? (I'm fine with staying at WMU for another year)

So I got all the way through my bowl game, and it froze up on me after I hit exit. I don't think it was able to save the results...

cdj
09-15-2011, 07:34 AM
So I got all the way through my bowl game, and it froze up on me after I hit exit. I don't think it was able to save the results...

Unfortunately, it did not save - I checked. Let us know how you want to handle it....replay it, SuperSim Web, sim and advance, etc.

Dukie98
09-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Unfortunately, it did not save - I checked. Let us know how you want to handle it....replay it, SuperSim Web, sim and advance, etc.

I Web-simmed it. I think it went through, since I got the postgame email, but it's not showing up on the website as having been played.

DariusLock
09-15-2011, 03:23 PM
So when are we doing off-season?

JBHuskers
09-15-2011, 03:24 PM
So when are we doing off-season?

I thought tonight?

DariusLock
09-15-2011, 03:32 PM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking just don't think anyone ever gave a set time. Trying to squeeze it in my watching of LSU throttle MSU. :)

CLW
09-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Well I took off from work early so I am free whenever. I'd prefer to knock out the off-season in one swoop tonight if at all possible.

cdj
09-15-2011, 05:41 PM
I'll advance now and be on from 6 until whenever.

I'll send PSN messages to everyone and see if we can make this happen.

gschwendt
09-15-2011, 05:49 PM
I'll advance now and be on from 6 until whenever.

I'll send PSN messages to everyone and see if we can make this happen.I'll be online playing AC:Brotherhood... just shoot me a message whenever we're ready to get started.

cdj
09-15-2011, 06:07 PM
The carousel has started.

Dukie98 is on the clock first.

CLW
09-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Just finished TGT Round 1 with Gschwednt. Do I have time for Round 2 or should I jump into the OD?

cdj
09-15-2011, 06:39 PM
I think you have time.

bjrod9
09-15-2011, 06:48 PM
I think you have time.

jumping on now

cdj
09-15-2011, 06:48 PM
Dukie is first up in the Carousel......

CLW
09-15-2011, 06:54 PM
I presume once he/everyone else shows up we are just going to knock the entire off-season out in one night?

gschwendt
09-15-2011, 07:00 PM
I say at 8pm ct, we just knock it all out. Just my opinion.

CLW
09-15-2011, 07:02 PM
I say at 8pm ct, we just knock it all out. Just my opinion.

:+1:

I am going to run my dogs out real quick but I will brb.

cdj
09-15-2011, 07:04 PM
Hopefully.....I'm not sure if we'll all be on tonight, but at the least maybe we can get off to a good start.

I will be channel surfing, so if Dukie or any users does his stuff, leave a message here and I will hop on to advance.

CLW
09-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Sounds good. I'll be on the PS3 with my offline dynasty so just message me on PSN when/if it is my turn.

DariusLock
09-15-2011, 07:25 PM
On now.

cdj
09-15-2011, 07:39 PM
Dukie staying put at WMU.

nova was fired, will be new DC at Nevada.

CLW is on the clock.

CLW
09-15-2011, 07:52 PM
:Baylor: aka RG3 cheese was just too much to pass up on sorry :Western_Kentucky: :nod:

cdj
09-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Took DC job with SJSU. Would have liked to play it out, but did not want to risk another year in Akron.

cdj
09-15-2011, 07:57 PM
Sinister is up.

bjrod9
09-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Took DC job with SJSU. Would have liked to play it out, but did not want to risk another year in Akron.

I just need a job,so i can do some illegal recruiting.

cdj
09-15-2011, 08:01 PM
I am going to assume going from EMU to SDSU is a big step up and move Sinister.

Escobar now up.

Dukie98
09-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Just got home from work- and it's not letting me sign on. I keep getting the "connection failed"

cdj
09-15-2011, 08:06 PM
Marlowe is up now.

gschwendt
09-15-2011, 08:06 PM
Just got home from work- and it's not letting me sign on. I keep getting the "connection failed"

Not into PSN, the OD, or at the game loading screen? Several on now without problems.

cdj
09-15-2011, 08:07 PM

That is weird. We are in now....I'd reset your system (maybe even connection) and try again.

cdj
09-15-2011, 08:07 PM
bjrod is now up.

gschwendt
09-15-2011, 08:09 PM
That is weird. We are in now....I'd reset your system (maybe even connection) and try again.

Also there is a new PSN user agreement that too have to agree to before you can sign in.

bjrod9
09-15-2011, 08:09 PM
bjrod is now up.

Im gonna be da hoe and head to idaho

Dukie98
09-15-2011, 08:13 PM
Whenever I try to load the OD, a screen comes up asking for my sign in/ password, which is auto filled in. I hit sign in , and it says that I have to select PSN and sign in-- which is what I've been trying to do. A couple times it says "DNS error". I've tried rebooting and resetting the router a few times. Will keep trying.

bjrod9
09-15-2011, 08:14 PM
bjrod is now up.

So i didnt get the job???

Dukie98
09-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Also there is a new PSN user agreement that too have to agree to before you can sign in.

I just got that on the most recent try - so it may work. Didn't come up the first three times, however.

Now I'm on!

gschwendt
09-15-2011, 08:17 PM
So i didnt get the job???

Are you sure you signed on the dotted line before backing out? You have to end up with a job so you will definitely get another offer.

cdj
09-15-2011, 08:25 PM
HANDSWARD will be staying at UAB. His offer was to be OC at WKU which I consider a big step down.

Marlowe now on the clock.

CLW
09-15-2011, 08:26 PM
HANDSWARD will be staying at UAB. His offer was to be OC at WKU which I consider a big step down.

Marlowe now on the clock.

How dare you talk about my former employer that way! :smh:

bjrod9
09-15-2011, 08:27 PM
Are you sure you signed on the dotted line before backing out? You have to end up with a job so you will definitely get another offer.

Nope i just applied for position

gschwendt
09-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Nope i just applied for position
hmm.. Not sure but I think you have to view contract, then hit X to sign the contract. Not sure if your steps should have worked or not but sounds like you didn't actually accept the job.

Escobar
09-15-2011, 08:34 PM
The only jobs I'm getting are from other Sun Belt teams. Smh

gschwendt
09-15-2011, 08:38 PM
The only jobs I'm getting are from other Sun Belt teams. Smh

There you go... Idaho isn't a Sun Belt team :)

Marlowe
09-15-2011, 08:41 PM
There you go... Idaho isn't a Sun Belt team :)

I declined and they signed BJRod

cdj
09-15-2011, 08:42 PM
DLock is on the CLock.

bjrod9
09-15-2011, 08:46 PM
I declined and they signed BJRod

Thanks lol

cdj
09-15-2011, 08:47 PM
Is Darius on? If not, I'll make a move (or not) for him.

CLW
09-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Is Darius on? If not, I'll make a move (or not) for him.

Says he is online but he hasn't responded. IMHO he should stay at :Memphis: over :Eastern_Michigan:

cdj
09-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Darius staying at Memphis. Only offer was EMU (stepdown).

Carousel complete.

CLW
09-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Darius staying at Memphis. Only offer was EMU (stepdown).

Carousel complete.

Now its time to throw some tatoos; cars; and cash to RG3! :nod:

DariusLock
09-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Got mine done, sorry...cooking tacos babe. Eastern Michigan was a step down in my opinion, I have some good young qbs to groom at Memphis.

gschwendt
09-15-2011, 08:53 PM
Got mine done, sorry...cooking tacos babe. Eastern Michigan was a step down in my opinion, I have some good young qbs to groom at Memphis.

Didn't know you and cdj had that close of a relationship.

Dukie98
09-15-2011, 08:54 PM
So am I the only one left in the MAC?

CLW
09-15-2011, 08:56 PM
WTF I successfully talked RGIII out of leaving early and now it says transfer failed! :smh:

cdj
09-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Getting "Transfer Failed" message and another overlay saying I am already a member of this Online Dynasty.

:(

Marlowe
09-15-2011, 08:57 PM
WTF I successfully talked RGIII out of leaving early and now it says transfer failed! :smh:

You forgot the prostitutes. :down:

Sinister
09-15-2011, 08:58 PM
holy shit if my back stays its going to be fun. how did I end up with San deigo what was my other choices. by the way i clicked ready to advance.

yea so i just looked at who's leaving wow... pretty much lost my line and defense... this is going to be fun:smh:

cdj
09-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Exit out and go back in. Looks like we're still on Players Leaving stage.

cdj
09-15-2011, 09:00 PM
holy shit if my back stays its going to be fun. how did I end up with San deigo what was my other choices. by the way i clicked ready to advance

At that time you weren't on, so I made the pick for you. That was the first offer you had and I felt it was a big step up. I hope that was OK.

gschwendt
09-15-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm out of the OD. Please post once we advance.

CLW
09-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Yeah I think EVERYONE needs to exit the OD as my OD had this transfer issue too and it wouldn't advance at all unless/until everyone was out of the OD but the commish

gschwendt
09-15-2011, 09:04 PM
According to CLW, if we have trouble advancing, everyone should back out of the OS while the week is advanced.

CLW
09-15-2011, 09:05 PM
According to CLW, if we have trouble advancing, everyone should back out of the OS while the week is advanced.

Yep and you have to rinse/repeat for every advance in the off-season. My OD simply would not advance not too long ago unless everyone was out of the dynasty. I kept getting that transfer failed message.

cdj
09-15-2011, 09:05 PM
It looks like WMU and Baylor are the only schools who need to talk to players.

CLW
09-15-2011, 09:06 PM
It looks like WMU and Baylor are the only schools who need to talk to players.

I've tried repeatedly let me try again. I keep getting transfer fail messages.

CLW
09-15-2011, 09:09 PM
:smh: i'm going to lose RGIII even though I have talked him into staying like 10 times now.

EDIT: Going to power down and power back up and see if that helps.

cdj
09-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Can everyone back out first? That might help.