PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 online dynasty league, year 2, looking for legit, active, adult players

Deuce44M
02-09-2013, 07:20 PM
(xbox 360) The Saturday Showdown League

League Difficulty: Heisman level

Teams available/custom conference layout: Open teams. original conferences and schedules

Schedule (How quickly will weeks be advanced): every 24 hours

Scheduling: You will be responsible for getting a hold of your opponent..I'm in process of putting together website for this league and my current
Madden League

5 spots are open....In between Year 1 and Year 2, coaching changes week, Teams taken are Alabama, Florida State, Hawaii, TCU, Texas A&M, ASU, and Baylor

Rules: create your own coach...start out as offensive or defensive coordinator....coaching contracts....

Heisman level, 6 min quarters, OC or DC ot start out with

1. League will advance every 24 hours...weeks with all cpu games, the league will advance every 24 hours...weeks with user games..the advance will be extended past 24 hours not more than 48 hours...
2. No cpu reset...games will be thrownout and will be simmed when advanced to next week..no exceptions..If you get disconnected, then it's a connection error..possibly get a faster connection or change service providers.
3. Good Sportsmanship is demanded from all players...treat all players with respect..no nano blitzing..no glitching...only allowed to switch to 1 player and move 1 player on defense...
4. No running up the score..when ahead and you know you have got the game won..only run the ball or kneel...no late passing into the enzone....
5. There will be a cpu scoreing cap of 70 points...no trying to get more points to build your stats.
6. There will be a weight restriction on Tight-Ends of 230 pounds or more...
7. There will be a restriction on Quarter Backs...in order to substitute a player in as qb..throwing and passing rating must be 70 or higher.
8. No restrictions on going for it on 4th downs....If I hear anyting getting out of hand...rule may change.
9. Onside kicks allowed in 4th quarter only, 4 min or under...you must be behind...
10. If you miss 1 game you will be on the hotseat..If you miss 2 games..It will be determined that you are an unactive player and will get released from league...Thats it enjoy the league..

My gametag is Deuce44M...As of February 9th, I have 5 spots open right now...Alabama, Florida State, Hawaii, TCU, Texas A&M, ASU, and Baylor are taken so far..

matthew34brown
07-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Is OHIo State Avable?

TakenOver808
07-18-2013, 05:56 PM
i would take washington
GT: TakenOver808