PDA

View Full Version : Week 13, 2016

Oneback
01-13-2013, 01:51 PM
=============== #5 Texas Longhorns (9-1) ===============
Last week, Texas won 42-16 against Michigan State (2-7).
This week, the Longhorns travel to Lubbock to face the Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-7).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) HB Jerry Moore has committed to Texas
- (****) LG Austin Davis has committed to Texas

=============== #7 LSU Tigers (7-2) ===============
Last week, LSU won 42-35 against Florida State (8-1).
This week, the Tigers will host Ole Miss (4-6).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RG Michael Wade has committed to LSU

=============== #1 Ohio State Buckeyes (9-0) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 72-14 against Texas Tech (2-7).
This week, the Buckeyes travel to Madison to face the #22 Wisconsin Badgers (7-3).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Jon Jacobs has committed to Texas A&M

=============== Texas A&M Aggies (4-5) ===============
Last week, Texas A&M won 69-20 against Tennessee (1-8).
This week, the Aggies will host Florida (3-6).
In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) P Eric Butler has committed to Texas A&M
- (****) CB Matt Johnston has committed to Texas A&M
- (****) WR Jon Jacobs has committed to Texas A&M

=============== #6 Florida State Seminoles (8-1) ===============
Last week, Florida State lost 42-35 against LSU (7-2).
This week, the Seminoles will host Clemson (5-5).

=============== #10 Oregon Ducks (7-2) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 42-28 against USC (6-4).
This week, the Ducks will host #9 Notre Dame (8-2).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RG Marcus Mays has committed to Oregon

=============== #9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (8-2) ===============
Last week, Notre Dame won 49-6 against Boston College (5-5).
This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Eugene to face the #10 Oregon Ducks (7-2).

=============== #8 Michigan Wolverines (8-2) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 69-31 against Oklahoma (3-6).
This week, the Wolverines are idle.

=============== #13 Georgia Bulldogs (7-2) ===============
Last week, Georgia won 56-28 against Auburn (5-4).
This week, the Bulldogs will host #3 Alabama (8-1).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) HB Jerry Moore has committed to Texas
- (****) LG Austin Davis has committed to Texas
- (****) ROLB Eric Lane has committed to Georgia

=============== #3 Alabama Crimson Tide (8-1) ===============
Last week the Crimson Tide were idle.
This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Athens to face the #13 Georgia Bulldogs (7-2).
In recruiting news, the following Alabama targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LG Adam Graham has committed to Alabama
- (***) FS Quinton Burch has committed to Alabama

=============== #18 Arkansas Razorbacks (6-3) ===============
Last week, Arkansas lost 45-38 against South Carolina (5-5).
This week, the Razorbacks travel to Starkville to face the Mississippi State Bulldogs (5-5).
In recruiting news, the following Arkansas targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) CB Curtis Tyson has committed to Arkansas

=============== #23 USC Trojans (6-4) ===============
Last week, USC lost 42-28 against Oregon (7-2).
This week, the Trojans travel to Pasadena to face the UCLA Bruins (3-6).

ryby6969
01-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Damn OB, I was hoping you would not see that Tackle Ernst! :(

ryby6969
01-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Dawg, what does your schedule look like the next few days?

Oneback
01-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Damn OB, I was hoping you would not see that Tackle Ernst! :(

Ha, I didn't for the longest time, then I signed all my initial recruits and went searching.

Oneback
01-13-2013, 03:48 PM
So Texas Tech is apparently 1 touchdown better than Oregon State, Texas walks into Lubbock and smacks around the Red Raiders - score was 98-10.

Offense had 712 yards, 59 rushes for 539 yards and 10 touchdowns. Defense had 7 sacks, 2 interceptions - one of which was returned for a touchdown, a fumble recovery for a touchdown and a punt returned for a touchdown.

ryby6969
01-13-2013, 04:16 PM
So Texas Tech is apparently 1 touchdown better than Oregon State, Texas walks into Lubbock and smacks around the Red Raiders - score was 98-10.

Offense had 712 yards, 59 rushes for 539 yards and 10 touchdowns. Defense had 7 sacks, 2 interceptions - one of which was returned for a touchdown, a fumble recovery for a touchdown and a punt returned for a touchdown.

I think at this point our teams are starting to show their superiority. We all pretty much have our teams built the way we like, and it show especially in the CPU games.

JeffHCross
01-13-2013, 05:17 PM
I think at this point our teams are starting to show their superiority. We all pretty much have our teams built the way we like, and it show especially in the CPU games.Well, pretty much all of our teams are better than any of the teams on the default roster, so I think "superiority" is an understatement.

But I think the bigger factor is that we've been beating up on the same teams every year. Their recruiting ratings have gone done, their coaches have been fired, and, especially in the Big XII, the teams we're playing weren't all that hot at recruiting to begin with.

ryby6969
01-13-2013, 05:21 PM
Well, pretty much all of our teams are better than any of the teams on the default roster, so I think "superiority" is an understatement.

But I think the bigger factor is that we've been beating up on the same teams every year. Their recruiting ratings have gone done, their coaches have been fired, and, especially in the Big XII, the teams we're playing weren't all that hot at recruiting to begin with.

I agree, I know for me personally it is nice to have a team built how I want them. This is how I envisioned my team when I started to build them, and it is kind of nice to see them perform now.

JeffHCross
01-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Florida State has a bit of a hangover after last week's loss, and it showed with a mere 3-0 lead at halftime. They would put the pedal to the floor in the second half, however, and pull away 44-20.

The defense responded to last week's debacle by holding Clemson to -3 yards rushing and forcing five turnovers. 17 of Clemson's 20 points came in the 4th quarter with the game well in hand.

HairyDawg
01-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Dawg, what does your schedule look like the next few days?

available tonight? I'm off work the next 2 days and can play anytime. My only plans are to work on my Fatboy.

Dawg

ryby6969
01-14-2013, 01:29 AM
I am about to go to work, but I should be available this evening around 6:30pm est.

gschwendt
01-14-2013, 09:11 AM
Games remaining:

Bama at Georgia
Notre Dame at Oregon
Arkansas at Mississippi State

psusnoop
01-14-2013, 10:54 AM
I sent nykia a text last night but haven't heard anything back yet. I will post when he gets back to me.

Oneback
01-14-2013, 12:23 PM
Let's go Georgia!

psusnoop
01-14-2013, 01:10 PM
Notre dame vs Oregon about to kickoff

ryby6969
01-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Let's go Georgia!

I feel the love! :D

Oneback
01-14-2013, 02:17 PM
I feel the love! :D

Haha, I need you out of the way if I stand a chance in getting to the MNC. Although technically if I get past OSU (he's looking good this year) it may setup a Txas v Bama matchup.

ryby6969
01-14-2013, 02:25 PM
Haha, I need you out of the way if I stand a chance in getting to the MNC. Although technically if I get past OSU (he's looking good this year) it may setup a Txas v Bama matchup.

The key in all of this is Penn State. If they win out someone would get left behind like season 2 with Kia and I. Either way, I am worried about Dawg because none of it matters if I do not beat him.

Oneback
01-14-2013, 02:43 PM
The key in all of this is Penn State. If they win out someone would get left behind like season 2 with Kia and I. Either way, I am worried about Dawg because none of it matters if I do not beat him.

Very true, same way I feel about OSU next week although with him sitting at #1 and undefeated he's thinking the same thing - Our game will be in Austin where I have a 20-something game winning streak. I only hope I can keep the streak going.

texacotea
01-14-2013, 03:50 PM
Very true, same way I feel about OSU next week although with him sitting at #1 and undefeated he's thinking the same thing - Our game will be in Austin where I have a 20-something game winning streak. I only hope I can keep the streak going.

The last time I was #1 didnt work out so well for me

psusnoop
01-14-2013, 04:03 PM
Nykia and I tried many times to play early but it didnt work out. Kept getting the error opponent lost connection errors. It happened after starting 8 times all in the first quarter.

Nykia even tried redo'ing his playbook completely but it didnt work.

We are playing tonight at some point.

ryby6969
01-15-2013, 03:27 AM
Advance!!!!!