PDA

View Full Version : Week 11, 2016

Oneback
01-09-2013, 10:38 AM
=============== #4 Texas Longhorns (7-1) ===============
Last week, Texas won 34-31 against Michigan (6-2).
This week, the Longhorns will host Oregon State (1-7).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) MLB Adam Ervin has committed to Texas

=============== #7 LSU Tigers (6-1) ===============
Last week, LSU won 70-0 against Auburn (4-3).
This week, the Tigers will host #6 Alabama (7-1).

=============== #2 Ohio State Buckeyes (7-0) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 42-38 against USC (6-3).
This week, the Buckeyes will host Michigan State (2-5).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) C Dan Ryan has committed to Ohio State
- (****) LOLB Kellen Andrews has committed to Ohio State
- (***) WR Michael Robinson has committed to Ohio State

=============== Texas A&M Aggies (2-5) ===============
Last week, Texas A&M won 56-42 against Oklahoma State (2-6).
This week, the Aggies travel to Athens to face the #8 Georgia Bulldogs (6-1).
In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Stephen Holmes has committed to Alabama
- (**) QB Anthony Morgan has committed to Texas A&M
- (****) RE Jeff Meeks has committed to Texas A&M

=============== #1 Florida State Seminoles (8-0) ===============
Last week the Seminoles were idle.
This week, the Seminoles are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Shelton Sanders has committed to Florida State

=============== #14 Oregon Ducks (5-2) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 52-31 against Texas Tech (2-5).
This week, the Ducks travel to Norman to face the Oklahoma Sooners (3-4).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) TE John Butler has committed to Oregon

=============== #12 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (7-2) ===============
Last week the Fighting Irish were idle.
This week, the Fighting Irish are idle.

=============== #11 Michigan Wolverines (6-2) ===============
Last week, Michigan lost 34-31 against Texas (7-1).
This week, the Wolverines travel to Lubbock to face the Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-5).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RE Chuck Thompson has committed to Alabama
- (****) DT Brandon Meyers has committed to Michigan

=============== #8 Georgia Bulldogs (6-1) ===============
Last week, Georgia won 63-5 against Florida (3-4).
This week, the Bulldogs will host Texas A&M (2-5).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR C.J. Jenkins has committed to Georgia
- (****) CB Marcus Simmons has committed to Georgia

=============== #6 Alabama Crimson Tide (7-1) ===============
Last week, Alabama won 59-3 against Mississippi State (4-5).
This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Baton Rouge to face the #7 LSU Tigers (6-1).
In recruiting news, the following Alabama targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Stephen Holmes has committed to Alabama
- (****) RE Chuck Thompson has committed to Alabama
- (****) FS Kyle Miller has committed to Alabama

=============== #10 Arkansas Razorbacks (5-2) ===============
Last week, Arkansas won 51-10 against Ole Miss (4-4).
This week, the Razorbacks travel to Knoxville to face the Tennessee Volunteers (1-6).
In recruiting news, the following Arkansas targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RT Andrew Hawk has committed to NC State
- (***) WR Matthew Singleton has committed to Arkansas

=============== #18 USC Trojans (6-3) ===============
Last week, USC lost 42-38 against Ohio State (7-0).
This week, the Trojans are idle.
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) MLB Donald Gore has committed to USC
- (****) HB Sean Moore has committed to USC

psuexv
01-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Advance!!!

Bye weeks suck, especially after a loss

Escobar
01-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Dawg, I'm free all day everyday...until Friday.

psusnoop
01-09-2013, 04:44 PM
I will try and get mine in tonight.

Couldn't agree more E, but isn't USC vs Oregon next week? While I guess it will just be a tough stretch for you as the Ducks are looking to bounce back!

Papa LoneStar
01-09-2013, 08:15 PM
LSU/Bama will kick off tomorrow sometime after 6pm central

psusnoop
01-10-2013, 11:54 AM
LSU/Bama will kick off tomorrow sometime after 6pm central

Cool, I felt bad I didn't get my game in till I saw this wasn't played yet :D

Mine should be done early tonight.

Oneback
01-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Same here, I'll get my game in quickly after getting home from work.

ryby6969
01-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Cool, I felt bad I didn't get my game in till I saw this wasn't played yet :D

Mine should be done early tonight.

We were going to play but I was feeling bad yesterday evening. I have trying to fight off a cold for almost a week and yesterday I was feeling it.

psusnoop
01-10-2013, 01:37 PM
We were going to play but I was feeling bad yesterday evening. I have trying to fight off a cold for almost a week and yesterday I was feeling it.

I'm on day 6 of a cold and still feel damn near as bad today as I did day 1, not to make u dread it even more.

It's so frustrating!!!

Oneback
01-10-2013, 02:58 PM
My son got the flu Monday and I was home all week with him, everyone in the house is on Tamiflu, yesterday I was feeling pretty bad as well. Tis good to be out of the house today.

psuexv
01-10-2013, 03:07 PM
My son got the flu Monday and I was home all week with him, everyone in the house is on Tamiflu, yesterday I was feeling pretty bad as well. Tis good to be out of the house today.

My son woke up at midnight on Tuesday vomiting, was worried he was getting the flu, stayed home with him yesterday but nothing ever materialized. Something just didn't agree with him I guess.

ryby6969
01-10-2013, 03:10 PM
The problem I have is I work in retail with all the mouthbreathers, and on top of that I work in the freezer so I am due to get sick. I just need to make sure I get enough sleep to try and fight it off as best I can, so sometimes if I do not get a nap after work I just need to relax at night and go to bed early. I am hoping my kids do not get sick with just going back to school on Tuesday.

psusnoop
01-10-2013, 04:05 PM
So far just T and I are sick it's missed the wife and son so far.

ryby6969
01-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Yeah, it sucks when one person in the house gets sick because then you are just waiting for more, lol.

psusnoop
01-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Yeah, it sucks when one person in the house gets sick because then you are just waiting for more, lol.

No kidding

ryby6969
01-10-2013, 07:43 PM
OB, snoop and whatever recruiting is all that remains and snoop is online in the dynasty.

psusnoop
01-10-2013, 08:04 PM
OB, snoop and whatever recruiting is all that remains and snoop is online in the dynasty.

I'm tweaking the playbook but will be done soon.

JeffHCross
01-10-2013, 08:45 PM
My son got the flu Monday and I was home all week with him, everyone in the house is on Tamiflu, yesterday I was feeling pretty bad as well. Tis good to be out of the house today.I'm trying to imagine what your boy is like with the flu. Nothing good, I imagine.

Except probably lots of Mario Kart :D

Papa LoneStar
01-10-2013, 08:58 PM
My son had the flu last week....that Tamiflu is a beeeeast....knocked his out in 2.5 days

Oneback
01-10-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm trying to imagine what your boy is like with the flu. Nothing good, I imagine.

Except probably lots of Mario Kart :D

Despite feeling like he got hit by a mack truck, there was no loss of energy - then again being stuck in the house would probably make me go bonkers as well.

JeffHCross
01-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Despite feeling like he got hit by a mack truck, there was no loss of energyOh, I feel so, so sorry for you :D Though that's probably better for him.

psusnoop
01-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Oneback all that remains though I'd imagine that's what he is playing currently

Oneback
01-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Oregon State is probably the worst team I've played in NCAA - just won 105-0 despite only throwing six passes.

psuexv
01-10-2013, 10:33 PM
105?

Yeah they need removed

texacotea
01-11-2013, 05:31 AM
Oregon State is probably the worst team I've played in NCAA - just won 105-0 despite only throwing six passes.

The hurry up triple option is not something that will be taking off as a success in the near future

JeffHCross
01-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Oregon State is probably the worst team I've played in NCAA - just won 105-0 despite only throwing six passes.Even better -- you moved into the top spot in the Heisman watch after your three pass, three carry, 157 total yard and three touchdowns performance :D :D :D :D :D

psusnoop
01-11-2013, 08:17 AM
The only problem like I said before with removing Oregon State is that I would want Washington to take it's place so I keep a Rival to play each and every year.

psuexv
01-11-2013, 08:30 AM
The only problem like I said before with removing Oregon State is that I would want Washington to take it's place so I keep a Rival to play each and every year.

Really messing things up Snoop :)

We could just have someone go in and change their playbook, I think that's the biggest problem.

psusnoop
01-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Really messing things up Snoop :)

We could just have someone go in and change their playbook, I think that's the biggest problem.

I know I know, but the way I've been playing user games :smh: lately I NEED MORE OREGON STATE teams :D:D

Oneback
01-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Even better -- you moved into the top spot in the Heisman watch after your three pass, three carry, 157 total yard and three touchdowns performance :D :D :D :D :D

I noticed that - he only played a quarter of the game.

JeffHCross
01-11-2013, 09:32 PM
The only problem like I said before with removing Oregon State is that I would want Washington to take it's place so I keep a Rival to play each and every year.I'm pretty confident that you would be able to get one or the other on your schedule every year, even if they were both OOC.

psusnoop
01-12-2013, 05:57 PM
I'm pretty confident that you would be able to get one or the other on your schedule every year, even if they were both OOC.

While I agree with that I'd like to have a permanent one like everyone else does.