PDA

View Full Version : Week 3, 2016

Oneback
12-18-2012, 09:41 PM
Will update once I get into the site.

JeffHCross
12-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Welcome to Week 3!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #10 Texas Longhorns (1-1) ===============
Last week, Texas lost 28-21 against LSU (1-0).
This week, the Longhorns are idle.

=============== #4 LSU Tigers (1-0) ===============
Last week, LSU won 28-21 against Texas (1-1).
This week, the Tigers are idle.
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) TE Landon Anderson has committed to LSU
- (*****) QB Joe Johnson has committed to LSU

=============== #14 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0) ===============
Last week the Buckeyes were idle.
This week, the Buckeyes will host #19 Arizona (0-0).

=============== #8 Texas A&M Aggies (0-0) ===============
Last week the Aggies were idle.
This week, the Aggies will host Louisiana Tech (0-0).

=============== #1 Florida State Seminoles (2-0) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 40-14 against Alabama (0-1).
This week, the Seminoles will host #13 Georgia (1-0).

=============== #5 Oregon Ducks (1-0) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 34-20 against Stanford (0-1).
This week, the Ducks are idle.

=============== #2 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-0) ===============
Last week, Notre Dame won 48-13 against Navy (1-1).
This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (0-1).

=============== #3 Michigan Wolverines (1-0) ===============
Last week the Wolverines were idle.
This week, the Wolverines will host #6 Pittsburgh (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) FS Lukas Wood has committed to Michigan

=============== #13 Georgia Bulldogs (1-0) ===============
Last week, Georgia won 49-14 against Wisconsin (0-1).
This week, the Bulldogs travel to Tallahassee to face the #1 Florida State Seminoles (2-0).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) FS Lukas Wood has committed to Michigan

=============== #9 Alabama Crimson Tide (0-1) ===============
Last week, Alabama lost 40-14 against Florida State (2-0).
This week, the Crimson Tide will host #22 Southern Miss (0-0).

=============== #15 Arkansas Razorbacks (0-1) ===============
Last week the Razorbacks were idle.
This week, the Razorbacks will host Oklahoma State (1-0).

=============== #12 USC Trojans (1-0) ===============
Last week, USC won 34-7 against Oregon State (0-1).
This week, the Trojans travel to East Lansing to face the Michigan State Spartans (1-0).

JeffHCross
12-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Jeff, when's good for you? I should be home by 7 pm at the latest both Wed and Thurs, and might be home earlier if work goes well.

gschwendt
12-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Michigan beats #6 Pitt 66-0
In a ho-hum game, Michigan casually destroyed the Panthers putting together a 719 yard day offensively.

Through 3 quarters, QB Kevin Jones completed 12 of 16 passes for 208 yards and 3 touchdowns while adding 14 carries for 104 yards and another score. HB Jake Marks rushed 16 times for 163 yards with 2 touchdowns while adding 2 receptions for 72 yards and another score.

On the other side of the ball, the Pitt Panthers must have watched game film from the Wolverines opening game which saw Michigan sack Houston's QBs 16 times and therefore decided to get rid of the ball quicker. As a result, Michigan only registered one sack on the day, however the Wolverines picked off the Panthers 5 times along with countless dropped interceptions (I'd probably guess 10).

Michigan next faces #24 North Carolina in a tune-up game before facing the only team that beat them in 2015, #2 Notre Dame.

JeffHCross
12-19-2012, 10:26 PM
Florida State and Georgia traded punched early in the contest. Junior QB David Terrell had an off game, throwing a disgusting interception on a screen pass, which led to a Georgia touchdown, and later losing the ball while trying to dive for the first down (ground can't cause a fumble my ass). Georgia, meanwhile, was unable to generate many points, and the game stood at 7-7 at halftime. Georgia took an early lead after receiving the opening kickoff of the second half, making the score 10-7, but the Seminoles were able to get some consistency on offense and answer, taking a 14-10 lead halfway through the 3rd.

Florida State was up 14-10 with 1:56 remaining in the third, and Georgia near midfield, when the EA servers went to hell and booted Coach HCross. The Georgia coaching staff agreed to resume the game in the 1st quarter with around 2:00 remaining and Georgia ball, playing an aggregate game where FSU led by 4 and the winner would be decided at halftime.

The final against the CPU was 21-7. I tried to let them score to make it 21-14, Dawg, but the CPU couldn't get it done.

Papa LoneStar
12-19-2012, 10:29 PM
A game that close should've just been replayed altogether, IMHO

JeffHCross
12-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Hard to say. Though part of my reasoning for playing aggregate was that the servers didn't seem very stable at any point tonight (it took us a good five minutes to log back in after our initial disconnect), so I wanted to limit the risk of a second game getting d/c'd.

JeffHCross
12-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Escobar vs La Tech, plus Escobar vs Recruiting
and Ryby vs Southern Miss
remain.

ryby6969
12-20-2012, 07:24 AM
I will get my game in this afternoon.

gschwendt
12-20-2012, 09:34 AM
Looks like just Escobar remains.