PDA

View Full Version : AALoA NCAA Dynasty (PS3) – 2 Openings

Steel Pitt
12-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Wassup fellas. I am the commissioner of the AALoA NCAA13 Dynasty. A link to our forum can be found below:

http://aaloa.forumotion.com/f31-ncaa-football-13-traditional

I wanted to see if anyone was interested in joining as we have two openings. We are nearing the end of Season 2 as we speak but I wanted to reach out to you now so that those interested could pick a team and take part in the offseason recruiting prior to season 3. We are a sim league that advances at a casual pace of 4-5 days as our members, including myself, have full-time jobs or are full time students and are in multiple leagues (our site hosts a Madden league as well). In any case, without dragging it along, if you are interested feel free to stop by the site, check out the set-up/rules and go to the Dynasty Sign Up Thread to put your name on the waiting list if interested.

Here are some of the general details of the league:

Platform: PS3
Skill Level: Heisman
Recruiting: All American
Quarters: 7 minutes
Game Speed: Normal
Speed Threshold: 20
Sliders: Adjusted (see website for exact settings)
Roster: volstopfans (Ops Sports Site)
Coaching Contracts: OFF
Team Choice: Any
Advance Pace: Every 4-5 Days
# of User Games: Minimum of 3 (Aiming for 4)

Current Teams Taken:
Notre Dame
Oregon
Oregon State
USC
Ohio State
Virginia
West Virginia
Florida
Florida State
South Florida

Steel Pitt
12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Update

We are heading into Week 15 of Season 2 and will be heading into the offseason within the next two weeks. I customize the schedules so that everyone gets at least 3 users games so if you are interested please visit and sign up prior to the beginning of Season 3 so that I can adjust the schedules accordingly.

Also, there will most likely be 4 openings heading into Season 3 with the following teams already taken:

Current Teams Taken:
Notre Dame
Oregon
Oregon State
USC
Ohio State
Virginia
Florida State
South Florida

Steel Pitt
12-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Update

We will be advancing to the Conference Championship Games this weekend.

Steel Pitt
12-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Update

We are advancing to Bowl Week tonight and will be advancing to the offseason by the weekend.

tylersinclair12
12-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Hey man extremely interested... shoot me a text to see if I can join your league... 5412601479.. just tired of joining league and have all of them stop randomly ...

Steel Pitt
12-21-2012, 06:20 AM
Update (probably final one)

We will be advancing to the offseason today. If you are interested go to the league site and sign up on the waiting list.

Also we have potentially 2 openings now.

draper0521
12-22-2012, 12:33 AM
Hey still have any openings? If so i join

Steel Pitt
12-23-2012, 08:01 AM
Hey still have any openings? If so i join

As stated previously ...

... If you are interested go to the league site and sign up on the waiting list.