PDA

View Full Version : JB whats the patch about?

Coachdenz
07-20-2010, 07:17 PM
downloading a 250 meg file for TW11

SmoothPancakes
07-20-2010, 07:58 PM
I may be wrong, but if it is the same patch as the one we had a couple days ago on Xbox 360, this is what it's about:

The second title update for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 is now live on the XBOX 360 and will be coming soon for the PS3. Below is the detailed list of changes included in the update:

1. True-Aim – Added an option to turn ball trails OFF. From the Main Menu select My Tiger ’11, Options, Game Options, and then scroll down to True-Aim Ball Trial. If you switch this option to OFF, then the ball trails will be disabled the next time you play a True-Aim game.

2. True-Aim - Fixed the issue where players carry distance would display 0 yards when switching to a wedge in the rain.

3. In Game – Fixed the issue where players Photo Game Face heads would be on the wrong golfer. When entering a local multiplayer game with 2 or more Photo Game Face golfers, the golfers would have the same face.

4. Latest News Videos – The video player is now working correctly in the Latest News section located on the Main Menu. Now you can complete your Xbox 360 Achievements and PlayStation Trophy collection!

5. Online Team Play – The end of game scorecard now dynamically updates the matches in progress. So if you finish early and your teammates are still playing, you can now see their scores update on the final scorecard.

JBHuskers
07-20-2010, 08:01 PM
Yep.

Coachdenz
07-20-2010, 08:22 PM
i'm guessing also about thenew wireless contoller.

JBHuskers
07-20-2010, 10:50 PM
i'm guessing also about thenew wireless contoller.

Yeah with the size of the patch, I'm guessing the same.

skipwondah33
07-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Yes I can finally get that trophy lol...Now I just need 3 more