PDA

View Full Version : Server

rsump112
12-10-2012, 12:21 PM
Figured this would be the place to find out if EA is having server troubles today, or am I just experiencing an issue with it?

THanks

hillbill
12-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Figured this would be the place to find out if EA is having server troubles today, or am I just experiencing an issue with it?

THanks I can't get it to work either. Happens about once a week now. :mad:

cdj
12-10-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm seeing Madden players saying the same thing, so apparently the EA Servers are having some issues.

gschwendt
12-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Dynasty Wire website is also having issues... continuously says invalid credentials when I know they are correct.

souljahbill
12-10-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm seeing Madden players saying the same thing, so apparently the EA Servers are having some issues.

The Bioware forums (Mass Effect 3 MP) are reporting the same thing. Must be an EA-wide server issue.

gschwendt
12-10-2012, 03:47 PM
The Dynasty Wire website appears to be back up... no idea about in-game, etc.

psuexv
12-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Anyone able to get on Dynasty Wire? I'm getting an error that the server is unavailable.

gschwendt
12-11-2012, 08:35 AM
Anyone able to get on Dynasty Wire? I'm getting an error that the server is unavailable.
It works for me.

*edit... correction, it opened the main page of the OD, but when I clicked on Recruiting, it gave me a server error. That said, I refreshed and it did open up.

texacotea
12-11-2012, 08:38 AM
im having issues getting on also

im back on

psuexv
12-11-2012, 08:56 AM
Yeah I'm getting this. Tried clearing my cache but nothing.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/psuexv/Capture-9.jpg

Escobar
12-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Yea, this cause me to have my Powerhouse game simmed since I couldn't play before work and I dropped out of the BCS

psusnoop
12-11-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm not able to get into the EA servers for NCAA football either right now. Hmmm

* after 4 retries it connected.

gschwendt
12-11-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm not able to get into the EA servers for NCAA football either right now. Hmmm

* after 4 retries it connected.
Dynasty Wire is down... I sent an email to the web guy. I would assume they're aware but since it's been having inconsistent issues for the past couple of weeks, it obviously needs to be fixed.

psuexv
12-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Dynasty Wire is down... I sent an email to the web guy. I would assume they're aware but since it's been having inconsistent issues for the past couple of weeks, it obviously needs to be fixed.

I think Snoop was talking about on the console. I can't log in right now through the console.

psusnoop
12-12-2012, 07:58 AM
I think Snoop was talking about on the console. I can't log in right now through the console.

I was at the time, sorry should have been clearer last night thanks for clearing that up E.

souljahbill
12-12-2012, 03:00 PM
This is one of the reasons I never take my single-player offline dynasty online. I don't trust the servers to be working everytime I want them to work.

JeffHCross
12-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Until I read Bill's post, I had never seen the server offline when I wanted to use it, at least not with NCAA 13.

#TheStreakIsNowBroken

JeffHCross
12-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Yeah I'm getting this. Tried clearing my cache but nothing.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/psuexv/Capture-9.jpgSeems like this is happening every night now. Seen it at least three nights in a row. The last two have both started after 1030 PM (eastern).

gschwendt
12-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Seems like this is happening every night now. Seen it at least three nights in a row. The last two have both started after 1030 PM (eastern).
Not sure what it is but when I've run into that, if I delete my cookies via Chrome for all easports.com sites, it seems to work more often than not afterwards. Same applies if I use a different PC.

JeffHCross
12-15-2012, 11:25 PM
Not sure what it is but when I've run into that, if I delete my cookies via Chrome for all easports.com sitesSeems to me that if I just wait a half hour or so, suddenly the "load" is less. :dunno: Wouldn't seem to be a cookies problem, because other EA sites (EAsports.com, Teambuilder, etc) work just fine during the same time period. Plus, I've only run into it late at night.

( And it's not like the Dynasty site is able to preserve my session worth beans anyway )

texacotea
12-18-2012, 06:18 AM
I have run into it everyday this week and partially last week. Seems like everytime I try to get on it I get that message.

JeffHCross
12-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Not sure what it is but when I've run into that, if I delete my cookies via Chrome for all easports.com sites, it seems to work more often than not afterwards. Same applies if I use a different PC.Well, as much as I hate agreeing with G (and I do hate it), I'm getting the error right now in Chrome, but IE is working fine. I've never signed into the dynasty site with IE. That would suggest a cache or cookie problem.

And clearing the cookies worked like a charm.

That suggests that logging out of the Dynasty site instead of just closing it (since it doesn't seem to save the session anyway) might avoid the problem.

Curious thing is that few of the cookies have an expiration date anytime soon ... many are months or years out. Weird that we all seem to be hitting the error around the same time every night ... as if it's a 24 hour expiration.