PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 13: 'Tis The Season For Redemption.

NatureBoy
12-08-2012, 10:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1g5UDYv2bw

JeffHCross
12-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Nice!

CLW
12-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Good commercial I tried popping in this bad boy this weekend but I just cannot get back into the game. I'm now the HC at :Penn_State: on my offline coaching career and I'm just dominating the CPU. I've tried several slider sets and it just doesn't matter. Then again my team is like 99 OFF 97 Def rated so maybe I'm supposed to beat people 35+ points each week?

souljahbill
12-09-2012, 04:11 PM
HA!

Get the season I wanted...

I outta put the game on freshman, play as :Southern_Miss:, and beat everyone by 50 points!

jaymo76
12-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Good commercial I tried popping in this bad boy this weekend but I just cannot get back into the game. I'm now the HC at :Penn_State: on my offline coaching career and I'm just dominating the CPU. I've tried several slider sets and it just doesn't matter. Then again my team is like 99 OFF 97 Def rated so maybe I'm supposed to beat people 35+ points each week?

Honestly I am having the same problem. Outside of playing Madden demo from time to time I am not playing any sports game right now. Port Royale 3 for PS3 and Tropico 4 for the cpu is about all the gaming I have done recently.

steelerfan
12-09-2012, 09:21 PM
So far, I've got the season I wanted. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

CeeGee
12-29-2012, 09:51 AM

Try not picking your plays, this helps me have a challenging game... The way I do it, I Only pick "X" for the ask Coach Plays... I also don't use any hot routes, as I feel the fly to the slot WR in 4 or 5 wide totally breaks the game...

So bassically, I have pick a play and i run that play without any adjustments... I don't look to score on every play, but rather I look to make realistic decisions and put a drive together instead of going for the home run and scoring every 3rd play lol...

Just a thought, I'm not sure if you've tried it or not but for me its fun and challenging and when i lose i am not mad because I just blame my Offensive and Defensive Co-Ordinators :)