PDA

View Full Version : Week 15, 2015

Oneback
12-07-2012, 06:16 AM
=============== #6 Texas Longhorns (10-1) ===============
Last week the Longhorns were idle.
This week, the Longhorns travel to Columbus to face the #15 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-3).

=============== #17 LSU Tigers (8-3) ===============
Last week, LSU lost 31-27 against Arkansas (9-2).
This week, the Tigers will host Tennessee (2-9).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Chris Church has committed to Florida State
- (****) RE Cedric Holt has committed to LSU

=============== #15 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-3) ===============
Last week, Ohio State lost 28-27 against Michigan (10-1).
This week, the Buckeyes will host #6 Texas (10-1).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LT Will Burnette has committed to Ohio State
- (*) FB Kyle Little has committed to Ohio State

=============== #7 Texas A&M Aggies (9-2) ===============
Last week, Texas A&M won 80-42 against Missouri (6-6).
This week, the Aggies will host Auburn (4-7).
In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) HB Chris Randall has committed to Texas A&M

=============== #1 Florida State Seminoles (11-0) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 62-14 against Florida (4-7).
This week, the Seminoles will host Oklahoma State (5-6).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LG Roland Brunner has committed to Florida State
- (****) WR Chris Church has committed to Florida State

=============== #13 Oregon Ducks (8-3) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 45-20 against Oregon State (4-7).
This week, the Ducks will host #4 Michigan (10-1).

=============== #5 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (11-1) ===============
Last week, Notre Dame won 35-14 against USC (7-5).
This week, the Fighting Irish are idle.

=============== #4 Michigan Wolverines (10-1) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 28-27 against Ohio State (8-3).
This week, the Wolverines travel to Eugene to face the #13 Oregon Ducks (8-3).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RE Gary Landry has committed to Michigan

=============== USC Trojans (7-5) ===============
Last week, USC lost 35-14 against Notre Dame (11-1).
This week, the Trojans are idle.

=============== #21 Georgia Bulldogs (7-4) ===============
Last week, Georgia won 52-28 against Georgia Tech (7-5).
This week, the Bulldogs travel to Fayetteville to face the #11 Arkansas Razorbacks (9-2).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) TE Kyle Anderson has committed to Georgia

=============== #19 Alabama Crimson Tide (7-4) ===============
Last week, Alabama won 38-13 against Auburn (4-7).
This week, the Crimson Tide will host Florida (4-7).

=============== #11 Arkansas Razorbacks (9-2) ===============
Last week, Arkansas won 31-27 against LSU (8-3).
This week, the Razorbacks will host #21 Georgia (7-4).
In recruiting news, the following Arkansas targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) HB Anthony Evans has committed to Arkansas
- (****) QB Frank Brown has committed to Arkansas
- (***) RG Eric Roberts has committed to Arkansas

texacotea
12-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Tonight and Tom are pretty busy for me whats sunday look like for you OB?

Oneback
12-07-2012, 07:00 AM
I should be free Sunday, we're going to do some x-mas shopping in the afternoon but other than that I should be good.

gschwendt
12-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Snoop, I'm free today after 5pm or pretty much whenever on the weekend.

razorback44
12-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Dawg, I'm free the rest of the day if you want to knock our game out today/tonight. Just let me know. Otherwise I should be pretty flexible to squeeze it any anytime this weekend.

psusnoop
12-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Snoop, I'm free today after 5pm or pretty much whenever on the weekend.

Ok cool, I will be good to play any night after 10pm.

Want to play at 10pm est tonight?

gschwendt
12-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Ok cool, I will be good to play any night after 10pm.

Want to play at 10pm est tonight?That works.

psusnoop
12-07-2012, 03:13 PM
That works.

Sounds like a plan, I have no recruiting to do so I will be ready right away.

HairyDawg
12-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Dawg, I'm free the rest of the day if you want to knock our game out today/tonight. Just let me know. Otherwise I should be pretty flexible to squeeze it any anytime this weekend.

Sounds good. I can go now or later tonight. Tomorrow I'll be at my son's wrestling tournament all day and then my wifes family Christmas party the rest of the night. Sunday I'm available after church from 2 pm est til 10 pm est.

Dawg

JeffHCross
12-08-2012, 01:31 AM
Florida State completes its fifth unbeaten regular season in school history, defeating the Oklahoma State Cowboys 45-24. The Seminoles will enter the Conference Championship Game weekend as the #1 team in the nation and, presumably, advance to the Bowl Championship Series National Championship Game.

The Seminoles were led by their Heisman leader quarterback, Bryan Stephens, who passed thirteen times for 205 yards and two touchdowns. Stephens added fourteen rushes for 137 yards and two touchdowns on the ground as well. Despite giving up a high amount of yardage, the Seminoles defense did pick up three more interceptions, helping to add to the lead over the Cowboys.

Stephens will end the regular season with 1867 yards passing, 1712 yards rushing, and 43 total touchdowns.

In other news, #3 Arizona defeated UCLA 23-20 on Thursday night. The Wildcats will be the presumptive opponent for Florida State in the national championship, if current #2 Pittsburgh were to lose in the Big East Championship Game.

gschwendt
12-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Snoop got drunk on Zima and wine coolers last night so we've rescheduled to the same time tonight.

ryby6969
12-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Snoop got drunk on Zima and wine coolers last night so we've rescheduled to the same time tonight.

:D

JeffHCross
12-08-2012, 12:11 PM
:fp:

ryby6969
12-08-2012, 01:23 PM
I didn't know they still make Zima!

steelerfan
12-08-2012, 01:48 PM

That explains snoop's plates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

razorback44
12-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Sounds good. I can go now or later tonight. Tomorrow I'll be at my son's wrestling tournament all day and then my wifes family Christmas party the rest of the night. Sunday I'm available after church from 2 pm est til 10 pm est.

Dawg

Sorry man, the wife made plans for us to go out last night. I'm free all day tomorrow. Just shoot me a text.

gschwendt
12-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Michigan wins their final game of the season in another nailbiter, 17-14 over Oregon.

In a low-scoring, low yardage defensive battle, Michigan HB Jake Marks was the offensive workhorse on the day carrying the ball 21 times for 119 yards but no touchdowns. Heisman candidate QB Kevin Jones suffered an injury early in the game forcing redshirt freshman QB Michael Coleman to step in. Coleman wasn't as steady as Jones has proven over the season but did complete 9 of 16 passes for 124 yards and one touchdown without throwing an interception.

The play of the game came late, with 1:30 remaining, Oregon down 3 starting just inside their own 20. Oregon QB Marcus Mariota was feeling the pressure knowing that his team needed to put together one last drive to win or go to OT. On first down, he forced a pass into coverage and FS Bryan Dean was there, but he was caught off guard and dropped the easy pick. On the very next play, Mariota again tested Dean, however this time he was ready and pulled the ball out of the sky. From there, the Wolverines were able to run out the remainder of the clock and keep their slim hopes for a National Championship berth alive.

Michigan will need all kinds of help in order to hope to leapfrog both Pitt and Arizona in order to play Florida State in the National Championship Game. Pitt has completed their 11 game season at 11-0, however Arizona still has to play UCLA. The Wolverines can only hope that the voters pull their head out of their ass and realize that both Pitt and Arizona have only one quality win each while Michigan has 5 wins against ranked opponents and their single loss was against #5 Notre Dame. The win over Oregon could be enough to propel Michigan past Arizona in the BCS poll, however they'll need help from the pollsters in order to knock Pitt down a peg.

With the win, Michigan finishes 11-1 (7-1) on the season with a share of the Big 12 title.

JeffHCross
12-08-2012, 11:33 PM
Arizona still has to play UCLAArizona won. And Pitt has the CCG to play.

gschwendt
12-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Arizona won. And Pitt has the CCG to play.
Gracias. I imagined Arizona would win but I still could sneak by them since I'm only a few points behind them in the BCS. Hopefully UConn can give me a bit of help in the Big East CCG against Pitt... and sadly, UConn is the only quality win for both Pitt and Arizona. Can I take over UConn for a week? :)

JeffHCross
12-09-2012, 12:28 AM
You're close to them in the BCS, but you'd have a healthy amount to make up in the Coaches and Media polls.

I won't lie and wish you luck :D

gschwendt
12-09-2012, 11:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpCS1KO3xZY
Powerhouse Online Dynasty
Season 4 Week 15
Michigan Wolverines at Oregon Ducks
gschwendt vs psusnoop

Music:
Scale the Summit - Dunes
Souvenir's Young America - Vanishig (Remaining)

texacotea
12-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Can't get the Ohio st Michigan game or what recorded?

gschwendt
12-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Can't get the Ohio st Michigan game or what recorded?

You want it unedited? I thought about creating a video of what recorded then tossing up a black screen with text explaining that the video cut off and what happened afterward. Not sure yet...

Oneback
12-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Tex and I won't be able to play until tomorrow night, Razor is sick so he can't play until tomorrow night at the earliest. Sorry for the delay guys.

Escobar
12-09-2012, 06:48 PM
You want it unedited? I thought about creating a video of what recorded then tossing up a black screen with text explaining that the video cut off and what happened afterward. Not sure yet...

Post it...

JeffHCross
12-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Tex and I won't be able to play until tomorrow night, Razor is sick so he can't play until tomorrow night at the earliest. Sorry for the delay guys.ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texacotea
12-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Yea what Escobar said

razorback44
12-10-2012, 05:55 PM
I haven't heard back from Hairy yet so we don't have anything set up yet.

JeffHCross
12-10-2012, 06:48 PM
ADVANCE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding

gschwendt
12-10-2012, 07:17 PM
I haven't heard back from Hairy yet so we don't have anything set up yet.Not sure if you had but I texted him but no response yet. Typically he's pretty quick to respond unless he's working.

gschwendt
12-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Dawg is now home from work... hopefully he & razorback have already communicated with each other.

gschwendt
12-10-2012, 08:35 PM
I assume Dawg & razorback did get connected... they're both online playing NCAA13.

gschwendt
12-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Looks like Oneback & tex are playing now. That would leave Escobar but he's not signed in to his console.

JeffHCross
12-10-2012, 09:45 PM
ADVANCE IN MID-GAME!

:D

The whole no-all-caps-posts feature makes purposefully over-the-top posts a lot less fun.

gschwendt
12-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Seriously? I beat #11 - #13 ranked Oregon (depending on the poll) and yet my BCS ranking doesn't go up at all. That's some bullshit right there.

gschwendt
12-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Wow... and in the final week, Pitt somehow jumps Florida State. Pitt has two quality wins, both against UConn. This poll logic is really stupid.

JeffHCross
12-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Seriously? I beat #11 - #13 ranked Oregon (depending on the poll) and yet my BCS ranking doesn't go up at all. That's some bullshit right there.

Wow... and in the final week, Pitt somehow jumps Florida State. Pitt has two quality wins, both against UConn. This poll logic is really stupid.
And into the Wishlist forum it goes (yet again).