PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2014: Week 1

cdj
12-01-2012, 12:29 AM
The week will advance again on late Monday evening, December 3.

There are no User v User Games this week.

Off-week: Baylor (JBHuskers), NC State (bjrod), Tulsa (Escobar)

Good luck!

psusnoop
12-01-2012, 06:28 AM

Good luck!

Here we go boys, good luck to you all.

bjrod9
12-02-2012, 12:20 AM

Good luck!Should have scheduled Jb and his bears to face us right away so my wolfpack team could have started 1-0. :easy:

:deadhorse:

cdj
12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
:D

UCLA rallies for a 30-27 win at Iowa State to start the season. It wasn't pretty, but the Bruins will take it.

psusnoop
12-02-2012, 08:12 PM
:D

UCLA rallies for a 30-27 win at Iowa State to start the season. It wasn't pretty, but the Bruins will take it.

Nice win to start the season nonetheless!

Looking forward to my matchup against Auburn here.

HANDSWARD
12-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Pitt dominates the Gamecocks in South Carolina, starting off the season with a 37-14 victory. Issac Bennett totaled 272 yards and 4 TD on 32 touches, hopefully landing him on the Heisman radar early in the season.

8/9 ready. clw remains.

psusnoop
12-03-2012, 06:22 AM
Arizona State comes from 14 down to #12 Auburn to steal the win 35-31.

Auburn's Tre Mason had 19 carries for 296yds. He had 176yds After Contact. He had 10 broken tackles (was more like 20 after watching the highlights) but it still wasn't enough for the Tigers to win.

Might have been just one game but something I know I will be watching closely from now on is the broken tackles. :)

True Freshman QB Wood leads 2 scoring drives in the final 2 minutes to get the win. Wood was forced to come in when SR QB Kelly was injured late in the 4th quarter. His status is uncertain (I honestly forget now) till further X-rays on Monday afternoon :)

cdj
12-03-2012, 02:13 PM
I will advance the OD late this evening as scheduled.

Effective immediately: If I advance the OD 3 times with a person not making an effort to play, they will automatically be removed. Effort to play includes: Recruiting, playing (& losing game due to freeze or OD issue), posting here unavailability to play, etc.

psusnoop
12-03-2012, 05:51 PM
I will advance the OD late this evening as scheduled.

Effective immediately: If I advance the OD 3 times with a person not making an effort to play, they will automatically be removed. Effort to play includes: Recruiting, playing (& losing game due to freeze or OD issue), posting here unavailability to play, etc.

:up: