PDA

View Full Version : Week 10, 2015

Oneback
11-26-2012, 10:13 PM
=============== #1 Texas Longhorns (7-0) ===============
Last week, Texas won 28-20 against USC (5-3).
This week, the Longhorns travel to Ann Arbor to face the #6 Michigan Wolverines (6-1).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) FS Steve Jones has committed to Texas
- (****) LE Korey Williams has committed to Texas
- (****) ROLB Jason Lewis has committed to Oregon

=============== #5 LSU Tigers (5-1) ===============
Last week, LSU won 44-34 against Georgia (4-2).
This week, the Tigers travel to Auburn to face the Auburn Tigers (3-3).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) CB Joey Wood has committed to LSU
- (*****) DT Kevin Henry has committed to LSU

=============== #10 Ohio State Buckeyes (5-2) ===============
Last week, Ohio State lost 42-24 against Oregon (5-1).
This week, the Buckeyes travel to East Lansing to face the Michigan State Spartans (2-5).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #14 Texas A&M Aggies (4-2) ===============
Last week the Aggies were idle.
This week, the Aggies travel to Stillwater to face the Oklahoma State Cowboys (3-5).

=============== #2 Florida State Seminoles (7-0) ===============
Last week the Seminoles were idle.
This week, the Seminoles will host Vanderbilt (4-4).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) CB Kevin Graham has committed to Florida State
- (****) HB Fabian Sykes has committed to Florida State
- (****) SS Kevin Brewer has committed to Florida State
- (****) HB Adam Dunlap has committed to Florida State

=============== #7 Oregon Ducks (5-1) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 42-24 against Ohio State (5-2).
This week, the Ducks travel to Lubbock to face the Texas Tech Red Raiders (3-3).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Kenny Waters has committed to Oregon
- (***) C Terrance Clark has committed to Oregon
- (****) ROLB Jason Lewis has committed to Oregon
- (****) DT David Pendleton has committed to Oregon

=============== #4 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (7-1) ===============
Last week the Fighting Irish were idle.
This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Stanford to face the Stanford Cardinal (3-3).
In recruiting news, the following Notre Dame targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) RG Rod Williams has committed to Utah
- (****) LT Richard Lewis has committed to Notre Dame
- (****) QB Bryan Webb has committed to Notre Dame
- (****) CB Nick Johnson has committed to Notre Dame
- (****) MLB Jaron Tyree has committed to Georgia
- (****) RG Joe Henderson has committed to Notre Dame

=============== #6 Michigan Wolverines (6-1) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 56-19 against Michigan State (2-5).
This week, the Wolverines will host #1 Texas (7-0).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RE Doug Meyer has committed to Michigan
- (****) RG John Pitts has committed to Wake Forest

=============== #15 USC Trojans (5-3) ===============
Last week, USC lost 28-20 against Texas (7-0).
This week, the Trojans are idle.

=============== #13 Georgia Bulldogs (4-2) ===============
Last week, Georgia lost 44-34 against LSU (5-1).
This week, the Bulldogs will host Florida (3-3).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) QB Anthony Jones has committed to Georgia
- (***) RT Cedrick Smith has committed to Georgia
- (***) RG Vincent Rawls has committed to Georgia
- (****) MLB Jaron Tyree has committed to Georgia

=============== #18 Alabama Crimson Tide (4-3) ===============
Last week, Alabama won 45-17 against Tennessee (0-6).
This week, the Crimson Tide are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Alabama targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) ROLB Nic Robertson has committed to Alabama

=============== Arkansas Razorbacks (4-2) ===============
Last week, Arkansas won 50-28 against Florida (3-3).
This week, the Razorbacks travel to Oxford to face the Ole Miss Rebels (4-3).
In recruiting news, the following Arkansas targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) FS Steve Jones has committed to Texas
- (****) CB D.J. Washington has committed to Arkansas
- (***) QB Aaron Mackey has committed to Arkansas
- (***) RT Jeff Wood has committed to Arkansas
- (****) WR Todd Butler has committed to Arkansas
- (*****) RT Jerome Cooper has committed to Nebraska
- (***) WR Randy Jordan has committed to Arkansas

JeffHCross
11-26-2012, 10:47 PM
=============== #2 Florida State Seminoles (7-0) ===============
Last week the Seminoles were idle.
This week, the Seminoles will host Vanderbilt (4-4).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) CB Kevin Graham has committed to Florida State
- (****) HB Fabian Sykes has committed to Florida State
- (****) HB Adam Dunlap has committed to Florida StateFinally!

Oneback
11-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Hey g,

When are you up for playing? I'm available most of the day, I'm off.

gschwendt
11-27-2012, 08:00 AM
Hey g,

When are you up for playing? I'm available most of the day, I'm off.
This week during the day is out... too many meetings. Any time after 5 would be fine for me.

texacotea
11-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Been wanting to do this for a while now.

The Line:
#1 Texas @ #6 Michigan (+4)

Michigan is led by QB Jones who has thrown for over 1500 yrds this season and 12tds. Jones is also the 2nd leading rusher on the team with 445 yrds rushing and 10tds behind Marks who has amased 666 yrds this year and 7tds.

Texas is led by QB Overstreet who has thrown for just under 1200 yrds and has 11tds on the season. Overstreet is also the teams 2nd leading rusher with 635 yrds and 6tds behind Meeks who has 655 yrds in the year.

The backfields for both teams on paper are fairly even only glaring stat out there is that Overstreet has problem with putting the ball on the ground as he has fumbled 6 times this year.

Michigan offense has averaged 51pts per game and 469 yrds per game this year.
Texas offense has averaged 44pts per game and average 483 yrds per game.

Biggest stat of the day is that Texas is only giving up 52 yrds rushing per game this year. This is the stat that I believe is the difference in this game. Although Jones can toss it around the yard, Michigan wants to establish the run to keep defenses off balance. If Texas can limit the big plays of Marks and Jones they will win in Ann Arbor.

Michigans LBs will have to limit the big play ability of TE Mj McFarland who leads the Texas team in receiving yards with 461.

Texas limits Michigans offense and leaves the Big House with a win 31-24

Oneback
11-27-2012, 10:39 AM
It'll be a great game, they always are...I'd feel better if I had Overstreet but he's out for the next 5 weeks, he may be back for our game Tex. I'll have Connor Brewer starting behind center until then - he's not a running threat but he can sling it all over the yard with the best of them.

Oneback
11-27-2012, 10:39 AM
This week during the day is out... too many meetings. Any time after 5 would be fine for me.

I'm not sure what all my wife has planned for my birthday but I may be able to play around 830-9.

texacotea
11-27-2012, 11:19 AM
It'll be a great game, they always are...I'd feel better if I had Overstreet but he's out for the next 5 weeks, he may be back for our game Tex. I'll have Connor Brewer starting behind center until then - he's not a running threat but he can sling it all over the yard with the best of them.

That is right, I forgot about that. Still think the Defense slows him down.

I would like to maybe start putting lines/or posting scores o\fuser vs user games and see how close we come to the actual score.

JeffHCross
11-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Right now it's looking like I'll be playing tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, but I have paperwork for work that is taking precedence.

Oneback
11-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Welp, Texas goes down, we put up 570 yards of offense, turned the ball over 3 times and had the lead when time expired. But wait, a pass interference call kept Michigan's hopes alive, behind the leg of their kicker the Wolverines were able to tie the game at 38 on a 56 yard FG as time expired the second time. Michigan scored on its first play in OT, Texas took a little longer but decided to go for two, for the road win...which ended in a sack.

Great game as always!

gschwendt
11-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Indeed great game... craziest regulation finish I've ever seen. I was nervous as hell when I called that 56 yard field goal especially considering I had 4mph wind in my face. I couldn't believe the luck when that PI was called... I was looking down in frustration only to hear the game continue and Brad/Kirk weren't doing their wrap-up.

JeffHCross
11-27-2012, 11:22 PM
I was wondering how G managed to tie the game with only 9 seconds left. That explains it.

Oneback
11-28-2012, 06:10 AM
Indeed great game... craziest regulation finish I've ever seen. I was nervous as hell when I called that 56 yard field goal especially considering I had 4mph wind in my face. I couldn't believe the luck when that PI was called... I was looking down in frustration only to hear the game continue and Brad/Kirk weren't doing their wrap-up.

Yeah, I was half way out of my office as my wife was calling me only to hear that there was a penalty. At that point right there I knew I would be going for 2 if I scored in OT.

nykia31
11-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Pass interfence was called?

EA Refs were clearly on the take. :)

psusnoop
11-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Pass interfence was called?

EA Refs were clearly on the take. :)

That is kind of crazy, because Tex in week 9 against me got called for Pass Interference as well.

gschwendt
11-28-2012, 08:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu-itMU7ssg
Powerhouse Online Dynasty
Season 4 Week 10
Texas Longhorns at Michigan Wolverines
Oneback vs gschwendt

Music:
Scale the Summit - City in the Sky
Russian Circles - Station

texacotea
11-28-2012, 10:11 AM
great choice on the music....how frustrated were you that your CB didnt get the pick on 3rd down in OT?

texacotea
11-28-2012, 10:11 AM
will play tonight

gschwendt
11-28-2012, 10:15 AM
great choice on the music....how frustrated were you that your CB didnt get the pick on 3rd down in OT?
There were several drops by my DBs whereas the two INTs I did get were by LBs. That and there were a handful of frustrating blocking situations where a guy literally avoided a guy right in front of him. Particularly at 9:18 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fu-itMU7ssg#t=558s) where a pulling guard stops right in front of a DB... that one pissed me off to no end considering it was 4th quarter and brought up 4th down.

texacotea
11-28-2012, 11:26 AM
I def feel your pain. In my game vs Oregon I felt like that either he was blitzing a whole lot or my Oline couldnt block any of his guys. On top of the game already feeling like it was in fast forward.

JeffHCross
11-28-2012, 09:52 PM
Florida State has a very weird game, but enjoys a comfortable 51-22 victory in the end. The game opened, defensively, with three consecutive plays where the FSU defense hit the QB as he threw the ball. The defense went on to get three consecutive sacks on a later drive, the final sack scoring a safety. That safety put FSU up 23-0. After that, FSU barely outscored Vandy, 28-22. There was little-to-no successful pressure by the FSU defense for the rest of the game, and Vandy was able to hit way too many big plays for yards or TDs, including a 91-yard TD with :23 left in the first half. What a weird game.

gschwendt
11-28-2012, 09:58 PM
Looks like only snoop is left... some recruiting may remain to be done but looks like some hours have been used by everyone.

psusnoop
11-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Looks like only snoop is left... some recruiting may remain to be done but looks like some hours have been used by everyone.

I will be playing here soon.

psusnoop
11-29-2012, 06:28 AM
I will be playing here soon.

I stay up late last night not kicking off till 11:30pm roughly and after an interesting 61-30 win for the Ducks my game doesn't allow me to upload it :fp: I texted Oneback at 1AM to not advance and I will replay this game once I get home from work today at 4pm est.

Sorry to all that had hoped for an advance early this morning.

gschwendt
11-29-2012, 08:48 AM
I stay up late last night not kicking off till 11:30pm roughly and after an interesting 61-30 win for the Ducks my game doesn't allow me to upload it :fp: I texted Oneback at 1AM to not advance and I will replay this game once I get home from work today at 4pm est.

Sorry to all that had hoped for an advance early this morning.
C'mon! Be a man. Turn around, play it again. If it doesn't upload it again, play it again. If it still doesn't upload, call in sick to work and play it again. You get it done and you get it done right so that the rest of us don't have to wait around... there's recruits to sign and championships to win!

Oneback
11-29-2012, 11:35 AM
C'mon! Be a man. Turn around, play it again. If it doesn't upload it again, play it again. If it still doesn't upload, call in sick to work and play it again. You get it done and you get it done right so that the rest of us don't have to wait around... there's recruits to sign and championships to win!

That's the spirit!

psusnoop
11-29-2012, 12:10 PM

:D:D:D

razorback44
11-29-2012, 04:06 PM

:clap::D

Papa LoneStar
11-29-2012, 07:19 PM
lmao....that's what I'm talkin' about G!

JeffHCross
11-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Odds that gets used against G next time he's the last one remaining: High