PDA

View Full Version : Week 6, 2015

Oneback
11-16-2012, 10:12 PM
=============== #1 Texas Longhorns (3-0) ===============
Last week, Texas won 37-31 against LSU (1-1).
This week, the Longhorns will host Baylor (3-1).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RT John Roberts has committed to LSU

=============== #6 LSU Tigers (1-1) ===============
Last week, LSU lost 37-31 against Texas (3-0).
This week, the Tigers travel to Stillwater to face the Oklahoma State Cowboys (1-3).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RT John Roberts has committed to LSU
- (****) WR Tyler Jackson has committed to Miami

=============== #5 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-1) ===============
Last week the Buckeyes were idle.
This week, the Buckeyes travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (2-2).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LOLB Justin Lowe has committed to Ohio State

=============== #11 Texas A&M Aggies (2-1) ===============
Last week the Aggies were idle.
This week, the Aggies will host Arkansas (2-1).
In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LE Terry Gross has committed to Alabama
- (****) LT Bryant Gunn has committed to Texas A&M

=============== #15 Florida State Seminoles (5-0) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 55-10 against Tennessee (0-3).
This week, the Seminoles will host Auburn (2-1).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) FS Matt Baker has committed to Florida State
- (****) LOLB Bob Edmonds has committed to Miami

=============== #9 Oregon Ducks (3-0) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 35-28 against Boise State (1-1).
This week, the Ducks are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) CB Richard Edwards has committed to Oregon
- (****) SS Curtis Davis has committed to Oregon

=============== #3 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-1) ===============
Last week, Notre Dame won 41-7 against Oregon State (2-2).
This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Norman to face the Oklahoma Sooners (1-1).
In recruiting news, the following Notre Dame targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) HB Dan Kelly has committed to Notre Dame
- (****) SS Curtis Davis has committed to Oregon

=============== #7 Michigan Wolverines (2-1) ===============
Last week the Wolverines were idle.
This week, the Wolverines travel to Los Angeles to face the #2 USC Trojans (4-0).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) FS C.J. Robertson has committed to Michigan
- (*****) LOLB Jamey Charles has committed to Michigan

=============== #2 USC Trojans (4-0) ===============
Last week, USC won 45-10 against Oklahoma (1-1).
This week, the Trojans will host #7 Michigan (2-1).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) CB Richard Edwards has committed to Oregon

=============== #10 Georgia Bulldogs (2-1) ===============
Last week, Georgia won 62-31 against Vanderbilt (2-2).
This week, the Bulldogs will host #4 Clemson (3-0).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) MLB George Brown has committed to South Carolina

=============== Alabama Crimson Tide (1-2) ===============
Last week, Alabama won 44-14 against Oklahoma State (1-3).
This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Oxford to face the #14 Ole Miss Rebels (2-1).
In recruiting news, the following Alabama targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) CB Jake Mendoza has committed to Alabama
- (****) TE Marquis Johnson has committed to Clemson
- (***) LG Kyle Willis has committed to Alabama
- (****) MLB George Brown has committed to South Carolina

=============== Arkansas Razorbacks (2-1) ===============
Last week the Razorbacks were idle.
This week, the Razorbacks travel to College Station to face the #11 Texas A&M Aggies (2-1).

gschwendt
11-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Michigan & USC planning to play tonight.

JeffHCross
11-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Well, Heisman recruiting may not have made the CPU smarter, but they're definitely more competitive when they actually decide they want a kid. Sigh.

psusnoop
11-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Well, Heisman recruiting may not have made the CPU smarter, but they're definitely more competitive when they actually decide they want a kid. Sigh.

Oh yeah, when they make that decision this is who they want they are hard to make up any ground on them. I like that and again with work recruiting could be so much more fun. I say more because I still really enjoy what we have and the new scouting but would like to see smarter decisions.

psuexv
11-17-2012, 12:09 AM
Advance!

Oneback
11-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Texas downs Baylor 48-23 despite turning the ball over 5 times thanks to a dominating rushing attack.

I had 3 fumbles and and interception which bounced off of my WR's hands on a screen play, traveled 10 yards in the air and was caught by the DT off his shoestrings. Despite those setbacks, Overstreet and Gray powered the Texas rushing attack which amassed 324 yards on 45 carries, a 7.2 yard average. Johnathan Gray had 143 yards and Overstreet had 165 yards, both had 21 carries. There wasn't much need to throw the ball as we were never in danger of losing despite the 5 turnovers.

JeffHCross
11-17-2012, 01:13 AM
FSU dominates a ridiculously overrated Auburn 69-7. QB Stephens again wins Player of the Game honors.

JeffHCross
11-17-2012, 01:34 AM
Something is clearly funky with the hit detection this year, or referee rulings in general. I posted a pic of my INT in Week 4 that shouldn't have been an INT. Had another one tonight (and it sounds like OB did as well). I don't know if this is the result of some strange animation warping that technically keeps it off the ground, but not only was this ruled an INT, it was upheld on challenge (dunno if it was Stands or Confirmed).

http://easw.easports.com:8096/media2013/ncaa13/4278711/421A0001_68_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_YcY.jpg

In both cases, Week 4 and now, it's pretty apparent to me that the defensive player is using his "pick up a fumble" animation. Doesn't that practically guarantee it's not an INT?

psusnoop
11-17-2012, 06:36 AM
Something is clearly funky with the hit detection this year, or referee rulings in general. I posted a pic of my INT in Week 4 that shouldn't have been an INT. Had another one tonight (and it sounds like OB did as well). I don't know if this is the result of some strange animation warping that technically keeps it off the ground, but not only was this ruled an INT, it was upheld on challenge (dunno if it was Stands or Confirmed).

http://easw.easports.com:8096/media2013/ncaa13/4278711/421A0001_68_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_YcY.jpg

In both cases, Week 4 and now, it's pretty apparent to me that the defensive player is using his "pick up a fumble" animation. Doesn't that practically guarantee it's not an INT?

Oneback had one that was very similar to tht against me last season. I think it was OB, but regardless I agree Jeff would like to see this fixed.

texacotea
11-17-2012, 06:45 AM
Will get it in late tonight

psusnoop
11-17-2012, 11:27 AM
I will recruit late tonight as well.

Should be a quick advance, love this stuff guys!!

Everyone is doing a great job as usual!

gschwendt
11-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Razorback doesn't get back into town until Sunday afternoon and he plays Escobar this week.

gschwendt
11-17-2012, 01:01 PM
Finally have the ability to use a custom thumbnail... looks like it will need some work but let me know any feedback on what you think it should look like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyRfUG-55k8
Powerhouse Online Dynasty
Season 4 Week 6
Michigan Wolverines at USC Trojans
gschwendt vs psuexv

Music:
Karma to Burn - Thirty
Russian Circles - Batu

texacotea
11-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Ohio st survives a flury of turnovers to win @ Oregon st the buckeyes turned the ball over 6 times

gschwendt
11-18-2012, 08:49 PM
ADVANCE!!!!!