PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Advance every 2 days with 2 openings left

thatboikris
11-15-2012, 11:57 AM
We advance every 2 days...No question...We communicate via text msg to setup times to play. Trying to log onto a website asking a person can they play at a certain time is a no no in this league, or trying to inbox a user on ps3 network praying they get the msg, we are getting away from that....We ONLY communicate via text, thats the fastest way to get a game played.. We will be on All-American, and 6 min qtrs, updated rosters.

In my old league in 2012 (until it crashed because the system would not advance for some reason smh) we played 12 seasons..If you do not play your games you will be removed without question, Im only looking for dedicated owners that can advance every 2 days......We have two openings.......These are teams that im looking for owners for:

Michigan
Texas
Arkansas
Texas A&M
Auburn
FL
USC
Oklahoma
Washington
Vtech
Kstate
Georgia
South Carolina
UCLA

This is year 1 btw, we are in week 10 currently..........If interested please email me : pctech26@yahoo.com and in the subject line have the team (any team that I listed above) that you want in the subject line...I would email you back normally instantly within 5 mins